The Ketchum Report

Given the crapstorm that gets flung at anyone in research who even voices an open-minded opinion, let alone who claims a sighting, can you blame him?

Yes. I've seen one and I'm not afraid to tell anyone. Don't tell me it's because of his academia. He openly studies the subject and professes knowledge of 'them' based on what he calls scientific study. He should proudly wear the badge of "Witness" if he were to have really indeed seen one.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Don't tell me it's because of his academia.

Apparently Dr. Meldrum gets quite a bit of criticism from people already. Can you blame him

Guest Darrell

One of the worst things about bigfootery is the wait and see deal that is so rampant in it. Just wait, you'll see. And we never do.

And we just keep on waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Over 50 yrs and still waiting. Thats why I have such a skeptic outlook. I didnt come to this phenomena in the last 2 yrs and thats why, IMO, there never will be an actual published Ketchum report. Meldrum will die being no closer to solving the mystery, just like Krantz did and 50 yrs from now people will still be debating that bigoot exists or not.

Guest GreatBIGFoot

I will on the record stating that with all the modern, relatively cheap tools we have today (digital cameras, cell phones with cameras, cheap video cams, DNA analysis, etc) coupled with the increase in the general public's Bigfoot interest (more TV shows, more DNA talk, more documentaries, more people seeming to be looking for Bigfoot, etc), I think the matter will be solved sooner rather than later - in favor proving they exist.

Will it come in the form of a body? DNA? The PERFECT video evidence (if there can even be such a thing)?

I don't know.....

I don't know how.....or when....

But I do think it will come. My guess is within just a few years at the most.

Just my opinion (and my wish).

HRpuffnstuff, Do you have the vid mentioned above about 2 squatches grooming each other? Why on earth would you not release it? I speculated this a while back about why awesome evidence is held privately and never released. I just don't get it.

It might be prudent to follow the link provided before asking the question of HRP. Your answer is at your fingertips.

Does anyone doubt that HRP has seen the video he is talking about? Hopefully after the Ketchum and/or Sykes information comes to light, the climate will be better for those who are reluctant now to reveal evidence.

No disrespect intended, but those who are reluctant to reveal their "excellent" evidence are seldom reluctant to bring it up.

Yes. I've seen one and I'm not afraid to tell anyone. Don't tell me it's because of his academia. He openly studies the subject and professes knowledge of 'them' based on what he calls scientific study. He should proudly wear the badge of "Witness" if he were to have really indeed seen one.

I could not agree more with this post. Well done.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Dr. Meldrum saying he's seen Sasquatch would be like the next big reason people will make fun of him. I can't blame him though. It's the same with so many other witnesses as well. They refuse to talk about it due to fear of critisicim.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest Darrell

No disrespect intended, but those who are reluctant to reveal their "excellent" evidence are seldom reluctant to bring it up.

Yes, seems to be the norm rather than the exception.

And we just keep on waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Over 50 yrs and still waiting.

Even if the DNA test are conclusive, beyond a scientific shadow of doubt, I strongly suspect the report will not be published this year or next. The government is not yet ready for that event. They are certainly trying to get their ducks in a row for the big event, but they have a long way to go yet.

Guest RioBravo

Even if the DNA test are conclusive, beyond a scientific shadow of doubt, I strongly suspect the report will not be published this year or next. The government is not yet ready for that event. They are certainly trying to get their ducks in a row for the big event, but they have a long way to go yet.

How is the government trying to get their ducks in a row for the big event?

Even if the DNA test are conclusive, beyond a scientific shadow of doubt,

How can this be with no type specimen to compare the DNA with? If you have 20 identical unidentified specimens it is still not proof.