The Ketchum Report

Hello Hoosierfoot,

Yes - it was the all female expedition - episode titled "Bigfoot".

This is make or break week for the Ketchum project. It'll either get news coverage and some credible genetic community backing, or it'll fizzle into a non story by next weekend.

I think you're right. Honestly, if there are scientists looking into her paper - as she says - maybe the lack of news coverage isn't such a bad thing though. Maybe - just maybe - they can salvage this and turn it into something worth discussing on the news..

Ya, I remember that episode. I miss that show. I thought another channel might pick it up and air it. History channel exited the Bigfoot scence just as it was heating up. Partly due to that show. That's what hooked me on the subject. It veered too far from the target with fish, hogs, snakes, etc. All bf all the time would have kept it going. Anyway.....

She was still vague on C2C. It's out. Release details please. She claims bias, call em out and show it.

Exactly

There are many convicted felons doing looooooooong sentences based upon DNA hits in the national law enforcement computer bank from DNA recovered years ago. Sure you can argue contamination, but not for all samples and all blind tests which all came to the same conclusion. This is all much bigger than anyone could have ever imagined. Giganto would have been so easy. unfortunately they are extinct. What is extant are different yet related human cryptids. Unbelievable, but no more so than quantum mechanics, string theory and black holes. Just as chimps look so different than us based on less than 2 percent of their genome difference, what we call Sasquatch look very different From us and from each otherbased on their genetic difference, however small.

Just imagine where we will all be on this 6 months from now.

Edited by TH68

Hoosierfoot said:

She was still vague on C2C. It's out. Release details please. She claims bias, call em out and show it.

I agree, because she can claim bias all she wants - but until she shows the world the bias - she just sounds like a complainer..

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" I think she needs to release 100% of everything she has - the paper, the samples, the documentation, emails/correspondence, throw video on a (professional looking) website and youtube, and offer interviews with anyone ASAP. I and many other people would volunteer to put it up on a *professional looking* site for free. (The sites she has now are crap.) If she's worried about financial reward and professional recognition, that will come later but only if she's right - and handles this professionally from here on. At this point in the game she should say screw academic peer review - release everything publicly and it will eventually be reviewed by thousands of scientists.

Edited by shoot1

Do you see any way of pulling this paper out of the fire? Is there anything that is salvageable?

"There are reports from witnesses who allegedly live in close proximity to, and interact with, Sasquatch family units ; however, in the absence of additional evidence, most of these reports have been dismissed. These witnesses and other eyewitnesses further report that the Sasquatch also build stick structures in the forests, some of which are thought to be shelters while others have unknown meanings."

"There are reports from witnesses who allegedly live in close proximity to, and interact with, Sasquatch family units ; however, in the absence of additional evidence, most of these reports have been dismissed. These witnesses and other eyewitnesses further report that the Sasquatch also build stick structures in the forests, some of which are thought to be shelters while others have unknown meanings."

Who is that quote from Drew - is it from GenesRus? I am asking specifically about the information in Ketchum's report. :) Thanks.

Guest Silent Sam

Who is that quote from Drew - is it from GenesRus? I am asking specifically about the information in Ketchum's report. :) Thanks.

That's a direct quote from Ketchum's paper.

Hoosierfoot: "This is make or break week for the Ketchum project. It'll either get news coverage and some credible genetic community backing, or it'll fizzle into a non story by next weekend."

And then it will instantly and explosively UNfizzle the moment it is confirmed by an outside authority, whether that's two weeks from now, two months, or longer.

And yes, this is an excellent post by Scott Carpenter: http://bf-field-jour...study.html#more

Silent Sam said:

That's a direct quote from Ketchum's paper.

I'm afraid to ask, but did she include photos of said structures in the woods? I see she has a picture of a horse with a braided mane on the website (or she did a couple days ago)..

Yep, still there. https://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/look-what-the-sasquatch-have-been-up-to/

Edited by Melissa

Guest Silent Sam

I'm afraid to ask, but did she include photos of said structures in the woods? I see she has a picture of a horse with a braided mane on the website (or she did a couple days ago)..

Yep, still there. https://sasquatchgen...ave-been-up-to/

Yes in the introduction there is a graphic with four rotating images. One is a triptic of a structure along with a hair trap inside the structure.