Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Polypodium, It's up to the General to provide the details of this event when he's ready, but I will answer your question about the heads. First of all I didn't say that I thought the pancake footage was real, what I said was I thought it could be because of the head size. I said IMO the footage was to blurry to make a good decision.

The juveniles in this event had very large heads, almost out of proportion with their body's. This has been reported to me before by other witnesses.

Hey Derek,thanks for answering my question on the head size. I hope that the General will provide more details to this story. The more details the better as far a facial descriptions, nose color and other details of a close up visual.

Prag, I'm pretty sure the General will not be interested in your little test. Actually that's a bit insulting IMO. Understand, his purpose here is not to convince you or anyone. It's to clear up a horribly miss-told version of the events, and maybe answer some questions he's ready to answer, that's it.

It was a joke Derek. There was no test about it, because the black nose rule claim by someone has no basis for fact for all bigfoot. There was no right or wrong answer. I guess you don't keep up with current events. blush.gif

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

General, I think most of the people here on the forum are willing to listen and be respectful, But so many claims of these nature have come along before it's difficult for many people to just immediately believe anything they hear anymore. You said you were not here to be called a liar, I think most of the issue is that you haven't told your story in your own words yet, so there is so much heresay and rumour floating around which leads to speculation and for some that aren't following this closely it becomes hard to distinguish who said what. I think answering a few questions would really go along way if you are able to answer them and not cause issue with an NDA's there may be. Of course none of this is expected and I consider it incredible that you are willing to come on here and share with us what you can, I just think clearing the air with your own words would do alot to dispell alot of the questions and speculations floating around. There are people here who have researched this animal for most of their lives, I'm relatively young myself, But have still followed it for 15 years, forgive us for our over zealousness and impatience as we stand on the precipice of what maybe the greatest scientific bigfoot event in history.

Guest General

I will make a lengthy post tomorrow and address some qustions that I'm able to, I want to give you guys some answers that I can. I'm gettin up in less then 5 hrs and I'm running on less sleep then that for the last 2 days.

Derek,

Thanks for posting the image. What did your trackers conclude manifested the impressions a few miles from the scene that were found a few weeks ago? How far were they able to follow the tracks after they established that the trackway had continuity?

Derek:

General:

First-

As previously mentioned above, again, thank you for sharing the track image. Very interesting. I hope there are more images of that track way that you can share.

Second - This will sound like a strange request -although it doesn't seem like a two way street - be patient with the folks here. I can imagine that it must drive you nuts to read the posts and feel as if you are being constantly attacked and questioned, but I think most people here truly do want you to do your due diligence, wrap it up as soon as you can reasonably and responsibly do so, and report your findings....regardless of the outcome.

People are people and life is all about perspective. When we are on the "inside looking out", we tend to be frustrated that other people don't understand our desire to be cross all our t's and dot all our i's prior to sharing something important with the public. When we are on the "outside looking in", the information vacuum and waiting game conjures up images and thoughts of past debacles and let downs. We tend to fill in the blanks ourselves.

I think the majority of the people on this forum are truly supportive of you and simply hope you to draw this matter to a conclusion as soon as you reasonably and responsibly can.

I think that the "pressure" might be let off a lot if there was a little more information shared, not necessarily about the specifics of the case, but rather the foreseeable timing of the release of the ultimate of the information. People can wrap their heads around that because at least they can tell themselves that soon there will be finality of some sort by a certain date in the near future.

Ironically - as I was listening to an old radio pod-cast from 2010 yesterday while mowing the grass - I heard a well respected researcher make a comment that was right on point with this thought.

Here is what he said:

“One thing that really frustrates the crap out of me in the Bigfoot world is everybody claims to have all this stuff and then they sit on it... and they sit on it... and they build up the anticipation and you know what? We’ve talked and if we make this happen one way or another we’re not going to be sitting on anything. It’s going to come out, because I just can’t stand the way this whole thing rolls and the way everybody says “well, we’ve got it but your going to have to wait 5 years to see itâ€.

Keep up the hard work guys. Your the ones doing the heavy lifting...and although you may not hear it much....we do appreciate it.

• Upvote 2

I will make a lengthy post tomorrow and address some qustions that I'm able to, I want to give you guys some answers that I can. I'm gettin up in less then 5 hrs and I'm running on less sleep then that for the last 2 days.

Bruh....I can barely contain myself!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SITTING ON!!! Holy mother of (whoever)!

We may need to post a private guard to insure you don't accidentally hurt yourself before you can divulge any information...j/k.

Seriously, you can change the world with this information! Please share as much as you can, when you can.

I think the most well-known example that even mostly outside folks would say "hey, I have seen that guy before" is Jeff Meldrum. Does that help SweetSusiq? If not I can PM you with more info. :D

I have his book, and I agree, does he have anything to say about the Sierra shootings?

Guest HairyGreek

I have his book, and I agree, does he have anything to say about the Sierra shootings?

He is not the kind of guy to comment on anything he is not involved in without asking. Even then, I can see him waiting for evidence of any of this before commenting. JMVHO...I am not at all for sure.

Slabdog, It's people like you that make us want to stick around and talk about this. Thank you very much for your post. Was that quote from me? I remember saying something very similar to that on one of the shows I did. I feel the same way. People have a right to know, especially researchers. That's why I said early on that if we were sitting on a body, I guarantee the whole world would know about it. I mean that. This DNA study is fantastic and we are honored to be a part of it. The hard thing is not being able to talk about it due to NDA's. I'm sure you understand that.

The general and I had a long talk last night about releasing details. What we can say and what we can't say. I can say that he will be talking about a few things very soon such as, Dept. of fish and wildlife and law enforcement. There is a lot more to this guy than one would think. He's worked with them on many occasions. I'll let him talk about it. There will be book out soon on this event and our study, Olympic Project, my research and so on. This book needs to be written and It will be out sooner rather than later. A lot of the close details will be in the book.

I would like to say thank you to everybody that's been so respectful as of late. We really appreciate the positive feedback more than you know.

I'm heading fishing and will be back Monday.

Thanks

DR

Guest slimwitless

This isn't a question for anyone in particular. I'm just trying to remember. How do we know the large bigfoot was female? Are we assuming based on the appearance of the smaller creatures? The witnesses said they left before they found the body. Were anatomical details observed as the creature exited the meadow? The female sasquatch seems to be an accepted part of the narrative; I'm just wondering why. DNA?