Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Honestly my first thought was a person in a bear suit

That certainly is a reasonable reaction. Hard for a person to wrap their mind around.

Guest Thedriver

Yes I had my binoculars that is what made it even more strange they were set up for classing mountain sides so it was fuzzy at first but when I cleared them it felt like my heart sank and I did not realize what I was looking at I would say it took a double take but I couldn't take my eyes off of it

Welcome to the forums Driver. I might as well get a question out of the way while I can. It's been floated out there that you may have a sample yourself. Is this the case? Did you keep anything from that day, or did you ever go back?

Guest Thedriver

Honestly I have two regrets first off I wish it had dropped where it stood because I know either way it died and it would have changed everything and second I wish the kid was never shot because it was unnecessary and I'm not about just the fun of the kill it's more to me than that it's an experience and that turned the day sour for me, and no we did not take any physical evidence home THAT DAY

Driver, something like that experience probably follows you around. I know it would me. When thoughts about that day come into your mind, what do you remember the most. Was it the view through the binocs, or the shooting of the kid or what?

Guest Thedriver

I can tell you that a million is not what in after I work hard every day and come home to my loving pregnant wife and my son and I feel great putting in a honest day of work im not looking for handouts if I was I would go on foodstamps, unemployment, and welfare I wasn't raised that way

Guest Thedriver

Bigfoot is something I believed was a great story but nothing more and I remember most when the big one was shot seeing the two children run out feeling like I had done something wrong but I did not see them and if I did we all would have nothing to talk about cause that shot would have never been taken

Bigfoot is something I believed was a great story but nothing more and I remember most when the big one was shot seeing the two children run out feeling like I had done something wrong but I did not see them and if I did we all would have nothing to talk about cause that shot would have never been taken

Guest Nonnobis

Wow, Thedriver, what an astonishing adventure. Have you felt like you had to keep this story to yourself, mostly? I can only imagine how traumatic the whole thing was.