Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest mitchw

Even though my cold mind accepts the killing of two Bigfoots, I am personally grateful for the restraint of hunters. In college I was on a run through the woods in NW Mass., not knowing that it was hunting season, when I saw in my peripheral vision an orange vest, then a long muzzle arcing up and towards me, followed by the face of a hunter as he identified me. Training and restraint is crucial, and I wish I had known it was hunting season. SSQ has a very important point.

Edited by mitchw

SweetSusiq, I don't think you need to get anything removed.

Your opinion is your opinion and it's just as good as anyone else's. No forum rules were broken and you have expressed similar sentiments on more than one occasion over a period of months, so obviously you mean what you write.

I don't necessarily agree with you and I haven't got around to listen to the show yet. However, the transcript did read a little more bloodthirsty than I would have hoped. Perhaps that was just how it came out on the page.

In my view, there is no doubting the General's frankness; nor yours. :huh:

Re-reading his account just tore me up and I should never post when I'm in tears.

Something about the 2 deaths of the mother and the baby,then add in the abandoned baby and it just really makes me sad. I was not there in the midst of the emergency. It had to be terrifying for everybody.

Hind sight is 20/20. I was not there, and who knows how anyone would react to a situation totally outside of normal.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Guest HucksterFoot

This reminds me of the two - 6 toed Elm Creek Bigfoot - Bugs (Ed Hale) Story.

Bugs: And we all fired three times .

Robert W. Morgan: You guys are all Nam vets , right .

Bugs: Right .

Robert W. Morgan: So you had night combat , I'm sure .

Robert W. Morgan: Okay , So you have someo- ...something getting up on two legs and running away ...and you still cut down on it . Okay , alright , I have the picture . Go ahead , Please .

Bugs: Okay , like I said , I had originally thought it was a bear .

Guest KentuckyApeman

The story does not add up for me..and the feeling in my gut tells me it is false..Why would these two guys tell such a tale? could be any number of reasons..Oh yes a very sad tale..A story meant to shock and i can see by the reactions that it has been effective. Just Goobs humble opinion..There are not any Sasquatches missing a slab of skin nor is there a Sasquatch youngun shot dead..and another itty bitty one alone missing it's mama or daddy..Humans are very strange sick people..Just yet another tale to get peoples knickers in a wad..I urge y'all not to be hurt by this interview..It will all come to light one way or the other..Stay tuned(:

I'm with you on this one. It's a pretty tall tale up to now. So I guess the jury is out until we get some DNA results. But someone shooting at an animal that they don't know what it is? Who knows, maybe they shot a mother bear and her cub(which is a no-no), buried them, and cooked up a fantastic story to cover their butts. :blush:

This reminds me of the two - 6 toed Elm Creek Bigfoot - Bugs (Ed Hale) Story.

Bugs: And we all fired three times .

Robert W. Morgan: You guys are all Nam vets , right .

Robert W. Morgan: So you had night combat , I'm sure .

Robert W. Morgan: Okay , So you have someo- ...something getting up on two legs and running away ...and you still cut down on it . Okay , alright , I have the picture . Go ahead , Please .

Bugs: Okay , like I said , I had originally thought it was a bear .

yes i too thought the Smeja story had several similarities to this old story of two texas hillbillies who after shooting a couple sasquai, realized they were too human, and they buried em, and left. Kinda weird. I wonder if ole bugs was a tellin the truth. Seems to explain why Smeja would leave the bodies behind, Here's the Art Bell interview:

Edited by Skunkfoot

I'm with you on this one. It's a pretty tall tale up to now. So I guess the jury is out until we get some DNA results. But someone shooting at an animal that they don't know what it is? Who knows, maybe they shot a mother bear and her cub(which is a no-no), buried them, and cooked up a fantastic story to cover their butts. :blush:

why would they have to cover there butts ? they had bear tags. were did they get the sample from to give to kutchum ?

they are willing to take a polygraph, and if you listen to the interview, I doubt they are type of person that would be able to beat a polygraph.

Guest TexasTracker

I have a question about Justin's interview that I can't quite understand.

Have any of you experienced folks here, in all the reports that you've read, and all the sightings collectivly experienced here.... ever heard of a squatch taking notice of a human watching and gesture their arms in a waving manner to draw attention to itself (a human reaction)??

I can rationalize the attention thing for the sake of the juviniles, but I've simply never heard of the behavior before..

...If anyone has had similar experiences or know of the same please let me know.

TT

Have any of you experienced folks here, in all the reports that you've read, and all the sightings collectivly experienced here.... ever heard of a squatch taking notice of a human watching and gesture their arms in a waving manner to draw attention to itself (a human reaction)??

I can rationalize the attention thing for the sake of the juviniles, but I've simply never heard of the behavior before..

...If anyone has had similar experiences or know of the same please let me know.

TT

I am going to go out on a limb here TT and say ZERO nada chance that the "hey here i am let me run towards a human with a gun along with my two youngun's scenario happened"Or has ever that i know of?..Humble opinion of course(:

TT

I certainly have questions, so many, and no reliable source to answer them. Will we be able to ask and get truthful answers in the future? Depends if those questions ever get asked under oath. Will they? I see so many predicitions from both sides - he will charged, he won't be charged. It may be, under prosecutor's discretion they elect not to charge him with anything. Then, is there a player or citizen who can gain standing to bring into court and depositions to get at a semblence of the truth? I am sure many will be looking for that opportunity.

I also wonder about the professional participants, from BF groups with knowledge to lawyers advising the DNA participants. With only what I have seen publicly, those professionals might be judged harshly. Currently, our information is quite limited and anyone's speculation as valid as any other's. I do think this churning on the net serves a real purpose, without it, the participant's would have no measure of how they are being perceived, it actually gives them important information to shore up perceived weaknesses and so on....

I didn't listen to the interview, but it sounds as though Smeja may have been over coached...lacking the sincereity he had in earlier interviews?

Who knows....but, when information does begin to flow..oh how interesting it shall be. I hope I am proud of the actions and outcomes of all involved. (I have to set Justin aside in a special category on that, I don't suppose I can ever be proud of him for what he did. I am sorry.).

lol @ TT all that to say..hang on to your question, it is a good one! It is the careful construction of a series of questions, such as this, that over a period of many hours, sometimes days, that a witnesses's true story can be ferretted out, or a false one destroyed.

Edited by apehuman

TT

I could see it happening if the adult saw or thought that he was aiming at one of its young. In that case it may have tried to draw fire away from its young.

Guest TexasTracker

Goob,

I'm with you here on this one. I can buy in that this guy is a careless SOB that just wanted to shoot one. And possibly that he would NOT take the body if he saw how human-like the animal truly was, but not the "hands in air, hey I'm over here" thing. Red flag for me.

Only time will tell there is ANY truth here at all.

Good Times :angry::blush:

TT

Guest KentuckyApeman

I could see it happening if the adult saw or thought that he was aiming at one of its young. In that case it may have tried to draw fire away from its young.

Yeah, that could be it. I'm sure mama Squatch was thinking, "Hey, you over there with the scoped .308 Remington. Don't shoot!"

Yeah, that could be it. I'm sure mama Squatch was thinking, "Hey, you over there with the scoped .308 Remington. Don't shoot!"

I believe that she was drawing attention to herself to protect her children. :( Sadly, It seems that her efforts did not work.

From what I gathered, I thought the kids were near the road and fixing to step out. I think the adult was trying to stop the truck, I doubt it saw the gun.