Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest Thepattywagon

Plussed for best post EVER! :P

I'd still be adding plusses if I could.....the software stopped me. :lol:

I donated mine to a worthy post!

BFF Patron

Thinly veiled reference on a certain bloggers postings (RL), a footnote so to speak fwiw:

A source pointed out to me that recently, a taxidermist named Chris Sink posted on Smeja’s Facebook page:

Thank's so much for the stuff Justin. **** that's one ugly kid, lol.

The source suggested that the taxidermist may have taxidermied the juvenile Bigfoot for Smeja and may be commenting on its appearance.

For the record, Smeja has denied not only that no Bigfoots were taxidermied from the Kills, but that no bodies period were recovered from there.

I say, prove it!

BFF Patron

bunyon

Well to be honest, I think it's a joke.

Justin has his child's pics on his wall, and she is extremely cute. I think someone took the comment out of context ( oh who would that be?) and just blew nothing up into something.

BFF Patron

FWIW Dr. Mioczynski reports he went to Cali to investigate the Sierra Kills (with Dr. Meldrum) promised that there was physical evidence (stayed three days). They were provided some hair and it was not identified as primate hair but thought to in fact supposedly coyote hair. Re: the steak, it was described as being dislocated tissue.......raw meat on a stump as it is described, on the show, and it looked fresh, but it could have been anything. If there was a dead sample why did he not take a sample of that it was stated.Somebody can do a transcript this is my best spontaneous write up listening to the feed in stereo which is delayed feedback due to speakers or multiple open lines on blogtalk feed. Several red flags brought up. He said it was a good story Drove from Idaho and brought a prof. dog handler with dogs and told they would be first on scene so no trammeling and disturbance not human intrusion.......two days worth of people walking all over site before they arrived however. A number of BFRO people in addition (eight or ten people walking all over site before they arrived).

Crossposted from MNBRT Jan 23, 2012 Dr. Mioczynski show

Edited by bipedalist

Guest slimwitless

This is consistent with the stories floating around. Smeja sliced off a small piece from the sample he recovered and salt-dried it. The intention was to use the piece to give the dogs the scent. From this account, it sounds like Meldrum and Mioczynski arranged for the dogs. It's also pretty clear they feel this small sliver of flesh was canid based on hair morphology. I heard it was an issue of guard hairs but Bart Cutino mentioned something about tapering on MNBRT. The mysterious Ginger3 raised these issues in the Henner Fahrenbach thread a few months back. Interestingly, Smeja stated Ginger3 was wrong on one point regarding the morphology. Personally, I'm not sure how anyone can know exactly what to expect when it comes to Sasquatch.

Time will tell. In the meantime, this seems oddly appropriate (in more ways than one...depending on your perspective).

Edited by slimwitless

BFF Patron

Yes, interesting that they brought the dogs all the way from Idaho area (and were promised an uncompromised substrate/site).

FWIW Dr. Meldrum is assisting with the mid-May 2012 expedition scheduled by Derek Randles/Ridge Walkers and Michael Greene and others will be there.

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Just in.. Top secret footage of General and Driver !!

So, we now know that HANDS UP means-> "look I washed for supper"....

Ha ha , yes I know... I'm going straight to Hell.....

:lol:

Art

Oh, Man, That's why I don't watch war movies, People get killed..Yikes, What war was this? WW2? :(

Edited by SweetSusiq

Yes, interesting that they brought the dogs all the way from Idaho area (and were promised an uncompromised substrate/site).

FWIW Dr. Meldrum is assisting with the mid-May 2012 expedition scheduled by Derek Randles/Ridge Walkers and Michael Greene and others will be there.

The dog, (singular) was not brought from Idaho. It was a local Nor-cal pooch. Problem was we didn't have 100% confirmation the dog was coming until Dr Meldrum showed up. We had been scouring the area looking for remains, it was impossible not to. Yes we should have waited for the dog but we weren't sure it was actually coming.

Yes Dr Meldrum will be attending our May 17th expedition with Mike green and Dave Hill. They will be giving presentations and going with us into the field. If you want to learn more about our upcoming expeditions see our website at www.olympicproject.com See the expedition page for more info.

DR

BFF Patron

bump (missed Derek's response overnight somehow).......