Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

This subject, and the Ketchum report thread always bring to mind the old Tom Petty song "The wa-i-a-ting is the hardest part..." so we patiently sit and talk about it.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I wonder what things will look like 6 months from now. Will Bigfoot finally be proven? It seems almost too good to be true. The thought of it alone is enough to make a person skeptical. On the another hand there are people like Dr. Meldrum & Dr. Bindernagle who are involved in Adrian Erickson's documentary SasquatchTheQuest. I highly doubt this is one big hoax. Oh ya...going back on topic...I would say I believe Justin much more than I did before :)

Edited by OntarioSquatch

The waiting game for all there reasons is getting very old. As I don't mean to initiate a different topic. In all seriousness, the TBRC's current research project will most probably bring proof to the table long before Ketchum, Erickson, and/or any other group out there. You may want to check it out.. Listen to "The Bigfoot Show"- podcast episodes 38 & 39, In iTunes - Podcast's media section. As well in the BFF section here; Media/Internet Radio/Podcast/ the Bigfoot Show. Very very interesting progress being made there, without the circus atmosphere like the others..

Edited by St.Croix

Well, unless bigfoot lives up to it's reputation of being bullet proof. 1 out of six BF shot at produced a few blood drops in Area X, while enough tissue to produce the whole genome sits in waiting on publication.

I hope they find it is all "unknown" samples, and it all goes away quietly. I have changed my mind about wanting to "prove" bigfoot's existence. I think they are better off being unrecognized and unproven.

• 4 weeks later...

Madison 5716- I can definatly relate to your view on proving or not proving the exisitence of BF. Consider this, the good thing that would come from BF verification is protection. Protection so that mis identification would possibly give a hunter a little more time to think about what they are shooting before pulling the trigger. And if BF does turn out to be close to Homo Sapiens, well then, should a close relative say relic human be shot. In my mind( and my opinion is only as good as the next persons opinion until verification and classification comes to fruition) is that protection would possibly save a unmentionablely valuable scientific resourse such as landing on the moon valuable.

Are we stewards of our earth and its resourses or are we just consumers only looking to accomidate our own bellies.

The Driver Speaks Out - Sierra Kills Bigfoot Shootings (w/ Justin Smeja) !!!

People who don't believe Justin, nonetheless its very interesting --> SneakPeak -->

Edited by AaronD
reposted image/video

As a hunter myself, I understand the desire to harvest wholly organic, non corporate raised, wild game. I understand self defense and I can understand fear. But I can't understand the mind set and lack of sincere motivations, as much as I would like to see the Bigfoot mystery solved. If anything, both these guys should have their hunting licenses revoked for poaching, shooting from a road, shooting from a vehicle &and allegedly killing what has to be an endangered primate is beyond the pale.

Sorry for the rant. Those guys just rub me the wrong way.

Edited by AaronD
remove inflammatory comments

As the previous poster mentions, there are lots of things wrong here. He just doesn't act like any hunter I have ever known or heard about. In order to get the shot off like he described the shooter had to be riding around with a loaded rifle in his lap ready to go. Why would you do such a reckless thing unless you KNEW what was about to happen.

I'm not saying they didn't shoot something, they probably did. It'd just the LOADS of baggage they carry with them. Look at all the actions they have admitted to. That gives me thoughts about what kind of stuff that might've happened that they are not telling anything about.

Lastly, what kinda guy is that driver? Yeah sure ill let you pile into my vehicle, rest your loaded hi powered rifle on your lap ready to go and then drive around to find something to kill. Sounds like fun to me, LETS GO!

No way I will ever buy that they went into a game wardens office and told him they shot something that they don't know what it is and want him to check on it and he simply replies "don't worry about it fellas, no big deal. Have a good one and drink an extra cool one for me!"

Nalajr

Unfortunately, the more I see of them, the more I think they may have actually done the deed. As much as that sucks, these Bubbas might have solved the issue. Let's hope it doesn't happen the same way again.

G-

No way I will ever buy that they went into a game wardens office and told him they shot something that they don't know what it is and want him to check on it and he simply replies "don't worry about it fellas, no big deal. Have a good one and drink an extra cool one for me!"

Nalajr

I agree. The warden would have been thinking they shot a Bear or killed an innocent person from the get go. No way a warden would have walked away from Bear Poaching or Murder.

I have to admit, I never heard this part of the story. If that's what they're saying than its pure Bravo Sierra.