Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

@ Pattywagon: Who knows? Possibly, but I'm not going to immediately "go there" and say that it does.

I've never placed all my evidentiary eggs in one basket, so I'm not losing much sleep over this finding. Losing one bit of evidence does not invalidate the entire case for BF, no matter how much the poo-flinging monkeys who comment over at BFE might want us to think otherwise.

Edited by Mulder

Guest reelback

^How so? No claim was ever made that the sample did in fact come from one of the bodies. That was always an open question.

Open question? Can you explain? My limited understanding is that they went back to the site and dug around the snow and found the spot claimed to be the kill spot. They took a sample from there. Am I wrong?

Guest Cervelo

^^^^^

That's the story.....but the real question is, why the heck does it take a bunch of DNa experts this long to figure out this is from a bear?

1DF71EE2-1622-44F7-A6A0-FCD3E193C960-5477-00000F1C83C2A5D5.jpg

Edited by Cervelo

^^^ Cerv, that has me scratching my head too...like this whole thing. Pretty obvious what that is^^^

The only thing I can come up with is that the sample pictured above is a shill, and there was another very different sample given to other folks...add that up with the holes and story changes in the story and I just don't know what to think. It all leaves a bad and distrustful taste in my mouth, regardless of the possible truths involved.

Open question? Can you explain? My limited understanding is that they went back to the site and dug around the snow and found the spot claimed to be the kill spot. They took a sample from there. Am I wrong?

But they did not take the sample from the actual body. It was a piece of scrap flesh that they found at the site that they thought might have come from one of the bodies.

Guest Cervelo

Well I remember the photo from the beginning of this saga and thought at the time this was obviously cut from something much larger.

Which called into question the blown out piece of flesh that was suggested, unless of course J was using a RPG or bazooka.

^^^^^

That's the story.....but the real question is, why the heck does it take a bunch of DNa experts this long to figure out this is from a bear?

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/7259-sierra-shooting-from-a-z/page__st__3360#entry673813

My question as well ??????? Microscopic hair examination and black bears have 76 chromosomes. Should have been screened out in a short time.

Edited by AaronD
to remove reposted image

BFF Patron

My question as well ??????? Microscopic hair examination and black bears have 76 chromosomes. Should have been screened out in a short time.

Shoot and all this time I thought it was trombones?

Guest Cervelo

Yup I'm assume in about 20 mins just looking at the hair.

But welcome to the twilight zone of logical called Bigfoot!

This is no different than the Skookem cast (elk lay) once all the "expert researches" vetted it...walla it becomes fact, Bigfoot no doubt about it!!

Group think in action, then have the fan club here regurgitate it for long enough and it becomes concrete evidence, irrefutable!!!

Dr. So and So looked at it and said definitly maybe or well known researchers says "I believe him, he's a good guy, just misunderstood" it's all been done before and ends the same way.