Jump to content
Explorer

Colorado Ranch owner and big game outfitter claims to have BFs on his property

Recommended Posts

SWWASAS

Throughout the history of mankind,  when human encounter natural phenomena they do not understand they assign paranormal or spiritual significance to explain it.    We seem to be hardwired to do that.  We barely know anything about bigfoot daily activity, how it survives, and what its capabilities are.    Much of the woo woo stuff is explainable by infrasound effects on humans.    Perhaps not all.    What woo woo stuff remains,   are likely due to natural phenomena we simply do not yet understand or linking unassociated phenomena and pinning it on the presence of BF.    One example of this is the common statement that the woods go silent when BF are present.     When I was zapped I do not recall hearing anything but contents of my pack buzzing and would have sworn that the woods went silent.     But listening to the audio recording made during the event,   the birds are chirping away like normal.   The stress of the event,  sort of turned my normal senses off.

 

   I have never experienced unexplainable battery problems and equipment malfunctions I have experienced have been mostly of my own doing during the excitement of an encounter.    Many of the battery issues I think are due to poor quality control in Chinese manufactured alkaline batteries.   Nearly everything is made in China now.     I have found nearly dead batteries in brand new packages of batteries.       All throw away batteries should be tested for nominal voltage as they are installed.   That protocol will eliminate a lot of battery issues.    Electronic gear can glitch during normal operation.   However,  modern electronic gear has gone to momentary contact switches where you touch the switch to make it turn on and touch the same switch to turn it off.   Slide or mechanical rotating switches are a thing of the past.   Infrasound may well cause enough vibration in gear to make a momentary contact switch make contact and turn itself off.    That could explain a lot of strange shutdowns.   

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
58 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Throughout the history of mankind,  when human encounter natural phenomena they do not understand they assign paranormal or spiritual significance to explain it.    We seem to be hardwired to do that.  We barely know anything about bigfoot daily activity, how it survives, and what its capabilities are.    Much of the woo woo stuff is explainable by infrasound effects on humans.    Perhaps not all.    What woo woo stuff remains,   are likely due to natural phenomena we simply do not yet understand or linking unassociated phenomena and pinning it on the presence of BF.    One example of this is the common statement that the woods go silent when BF are present.     When I was zapped I do not recall hearing anything but contents of my pack buzzing and would have sworn that the woods went silent.     But listening to the audio recording made during the event,   the birds are chirping away like normal.   The stress of the event,  sort of turned my normal senses off.

 

   I have never experienced unexplainable battery problems and equipment malfunctions I have experienced have been mostly of my own doing during the excitement of an encounter.    Many of the battery issues I think are due to poor quality control in Chinese manufactured alkaline batteries.   Nearly everything is made in China now.     I have found nearly dead batteries in brand new packages of batteries.       All throw away batteries should be tested for nominal voltage as they are installed.   That protocol will eliminate a lot of battery issues.    Electronic gear can glitch during normal operation.   However,  modern electronic gear has gone to momentary contact switches where you touch the switch to make it turn on and touch the same switch to turn it off.   Slide or mechanical rotating switches are a thing of the past.   Infrasound may well cause enough vibration in gear to make a momentary contact switch make contact and turn itself off.    That could explain a lot of strange shutdowns.   

The exact argument that you just made against strange phenomena that you call "woo" could be appropriated and used by a skeptic to argue against the existence of Sasquatch.  Any piece of evidence or experience could be explained away by a skeptic.

 

I don't have any answers as to the cause of the phenomena that I have experienced, but I did experience it.  I just don't automatically attribute it to Bigfoot. Or ghosts.  Or aliens.  Or anything else that people are quick to assign as the culprit.  But, it happens.  It can't be blamed on Chinese electronics, unless they build in the capability of shutting off or malfunctioning only when certain external circumstances arise.  

 

I honestly don't understand the mindset necessary to discuss infrasound and 'zapping' in one sentence as an absolute given, but then to dismiss other activity as impossible in the next.  Bigfoot is just an undiscovered North American ape...but self illuminating eyes, infrasound, and apparently wood ninja skills are ok.  

 

But, at the end of the day... believe whatever you want.  I don't have an explanation for any of it, and honestly don't think that it is caused by what we would call Sasquatch. I used to think that accounts of that sort of stuff was the product of overactive imaginations if not outright lies.  I also didn't put much faith in stories of infrasound or zapping either.  Nowadays I am not so quick to try and explain away things that I personally have not experienced.  I am out in the woods every week looking for evidence of a 7 foot tall hairy biped.  People think that I am crazy, so I try not to instantly cast doubts on others for their own personal experiences.  

 

Scott has experienced these things, and he thinks that a supernatural Bigfoot is the cause.  I have experienced some of these things, but since I believe that Bigfoot is flesh and blood...I do not believe that he is able to cause orbs to appear, cloak, affect electronics, etc.  

 

Again, who knows what is really going on?  

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWWASAS

BlackRockBigfoot   "  I honestly don't understand the mindset necessary to discuss infrasound and 'zapping' in one sentence as an absolute given, but then to dismiss other activity as impossible in the next.  Bigfoot is just an undiscovered North American ape...but self illuminating eyes, infrasound, and apparently wood ninja skills are ok."        

 

You don't know my history well enough to know my mindset.      Infrasound is a given to me since I experienced and have recorded it.  It is not woo when you can record and analyze it.      There is an entire thread in the archives about my experience with that.   How do you know it is just an ape?   Without DNA you don't know what it is.    How many apes have verbal language?   Myself and others have heard them talk. If it is an ape it is the first to have a spoken language.    They are wood ninjas.   They have survived thousands of years hiding from us and become very good at it.    What is magic about that?  

 

      I have not observed self illuminating eyes.    That may or may not be real but I do not know what the mechanism would be to create that.     An eye generating its own light would be blinding to the creature that had it.  Anyone that has had their eyes checked where the doctor shines a light inside you eyes knows how blinding it is.    I suspect most of what people are seeing is retinal reflection of a light source the viewer was not aware was present.    I have seen people publish pictures of purported self illuminated eyes  then admit when questioned that there was a fire burning behind them when the picture was taken or were likely unaware a buddy was behind them shining a flash light towards a noise in the woods or that the moon was behind them.     Humans are rarely anywhere in the woods at night without a source of light.  

 

Many of the woo woo claims are not repeatable or seen with others present and like bigfoot himself seem to defy being photographed.   I will entertain anything as possible if someone can provide a good argument how it is possible.   I am expected by some to believe a physical biological 9 foot creature can dematerialize and go to another dimension.    Science has never observed anything, even at the atomic level,  going to another dimension.  

 

If you or anyone else wants to give bigfoot demigod status and powers you are certainly welcome to do that.   But you have created another religion by doing that.  

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
23 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

BlackRockBigfoot   "  I honestly don't understand the mindset necessary to discuss infrasound and 'zapping' in one sentence as an absolute given, but then to dismiss other activity as impossible in the next.  Bigfoot is just an undiscovered North American ape...but self illuminating eyes, infrasound, and apparently wood ninja skills are ok."        

 

You don't know my history well enough to know my mindset.      Infrasound is a given to me since I experienced and have recorded it.  It is not woo when you can record and analyze it.      There is an entire thread in the archives about my experience with that.   How do you know it is just an ape?   Without DNA you don't know what it is.    How many apes have verbal language?   Myself and others have heard them talk. If it is an ape it is the first to have a spoken language.    They are wood ninjas.   They have survived thousands of years hiding from us and become very good at it.    What is magic about that?  

 

      I have not observed self illuminating eyes.    That may or may not be real but I do not know what the mechanism would be to create that.     An eye generating its own light would be blinding to the creature that had it.  Anyone that has had their eyes checked where the doctor shines a light inside you eyes knows how blinding it is.    I suspect most of what people are seeing is retinal reflection of a light source the viewer was not aware was present.    I have seen people publish pictures of purported self illuminated eyes  then admit when questioned that there was a fire burning behind them when the picture was taken or were likely unaware a buddy was behind them shining a flash light towards a noise in the woods or that the moon was behind them.     Humans are rarely anywhere in the woods at night without a source of light.  

 

Many of the woo woo claims are not repeatable or seen with others present and like bigfoot himself seem to defy being photographed.   I will entertain anything as possible if someone can provide a good argument how it is possible.   I am expected by some to believe a physical biological 9 foot creature can dematerialize and go to another dimension.    Science has never observed anything, even at the atomic level,  going to another dimension.  

 

If you or anyone else wants to give bigfoot demigod status and powers you are certainly welcome to do that.   But you have created another religion by doing that.  

 

Who's giving them demigod powers?  Who said anything about jumping out of portals?  You are all over the place here.  I said none of that.

 

Re-read what I posted.   I said that repeated strange phenomena has happened in certain areas to me and my partner.  I specifically said that I did not think that it was caused by Bigfoot. If anything, believing that they have the ability to incapacitate people at a distance is more radical than anything that I have discussed.  I specifically went out of my way to say that I did not think that Sasquatch was the source of any seemingly paranormal activity.  

 

"Bigfoot is just an undiscovered North American ape...but self illuminating eyes, infrasound, and apparently wood ninja skills are ok.".

 

If you can't get the gist of what I am saying here above, then I don't know what to tell you.  I am making a point that people believe that some claims of extraordinary behavior and abilities are perfectly acceptable, but that other strange phenomena that may or may not be directly related are completely beyond the pale.

 

You have recorded infrasound?  You have absolute undeniable proof of this?  I am sure that there are those who would look at any proof that you can present and explain it away with more mundane causes.  Just like you seem to be doing with other's claims of strange activity.  

 

For what it is worth, I believe that they make sounds that sound like language.  My partner suffered strange temporary symptoms that are often associated with infrasound.  I fully believe you and what you claim to have experienced.  

 

Anyways, this thread has drifted from its original topic of the Colorado activity.  If you want to discuss or debate this in a dedicated thread I am all for it, but I apologise to people who are interested in the original subject for derailing the thread.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWWASAS

I am not here to debate.  You seem to have gotten a burr in your saddle about me for some reason.   Yes we have hijacked the thread too much.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catmandoo
BFF Donor

There have been posts about 'auto-target tracking' systems.  The technology for the civilian  security market will trickle down to us.  They are working hard to eliminate the human security workers that monitor camera systems.

 

 

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

My partner suffered strange temporary symptoms that are often associated with infrasound.

 

Give your partner a break, stop eating those chili dogs when you are out in the field.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
12 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

There have been posts about 'auto-target tracking' systems.  The technology for the civilian  security market will trickle down to us.  They are working hard to eliminate the human security workers that monitor camera systems.

 

 

 

Give your partner a break, stop eating those chili dogs when you are out in the field.

I am willing to sacrifice a great deal of time, energy, and money in this pursuit...but a man can only give up so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowBorn
BFF Patron

It seems to be that only certain creatures seem to be aware of camera systems on property. These creatures are the creatures that have been mostly around or have hung around humans who have been trying to get them off their property. Now this is just assumption on my part but what if I am right about this. What if these creatures have learned from past experience on how to avoid all these things to keep our selves safe. If this is true then it is pointless to place cameras and lights to keep these creatures at bay. If they are killing dogs and we use dogs as a form of a alert system for our own protection then what point is it to place all these other stuff. 

 

We have all come up with all these idea's and have not really come back with nothing. This rancher has shot at them and has ended up saying that he does not want to kill them but wants to figure some way to live around them. Yet, they are effecting his lively hood which in turn effects his income. So what would be the best way to deal with them effectively. If he shoots one then he has to deal with more of them . On top of that he does see them as flesh and blood and not as in the woo kind. But what happens if they happen to turn out to be what Scott has been talking about on his blog. No one here wants to think of these creatures that they can be what Scott might believe they may be. In my view I see them with some type of ancient ancestry that we do not fully understand. The NA understand them since they have dealt with them more then any other people in this world. They have recorded records on rock walls of them being some type of a spirit being. Since  all animals are of some type of a spirit being. 

 

I think that it might be time that we start to look at these creatures in a different way. I picked shadow_born for my avatar for a reason since these creatures act like a shadow in the woods. They follow us in the shadows and they watch us from the shadows. When they throw something at us we never see them. So they seem to be like a shadow. When you look at them with a light all you see is their eyes that glow. When you get that weird sensation that feel like a shock through your body it is always from the shadows. When they scream at you well you guess it " from the shadows "  So you tell me how much flesh and blood are they? Can these creatures push this guide rancher to his limit where he will have to put one down. How many times have we heard this?  Your upvotes and downvotes do not matter. I am not here for a popularity contest.  I am just to get the truth out or get to the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
BFF Donor

https://phys.org/news/2019-03-scientists-left-camera-wild-apeswatch.html

 

"The chimpanzees were overall uninterested in the camera traps—they barely seemed to notice their presence and were generally unbothered by them," Kalan says. "Yet the bonobos appeared to be much more troubled by camera traps; they were hesitant to approach and would actively keep their distance from them."

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7.62
BFF Donor

I don't know they have put cameras in some pretty remote locations where they don't live around humans and they still seem to avoid them.

Or there's not as many as we might think there are . If there's less than 1000 spread out over the United States  , Canada  and of course Alaska ...yeah I know it's the United Sates 

but it deserves it's own mention .

 

Maybe they have been slowly dying off and not reproducing enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kong
49 minutes ago, hiflier said:

https://phys.org/news/2019-03-scientists-left-camera-wild-apeswatch.html

 

"The chimpanzees were overall uninterested in the camera traps—they barely seemed to notice their presence and were generally unbothered by them," Kalan says. "Yet the bonobos appeared to be much more troubled by camera traps; they were hesitant to approach and would actively keep their distance from them."

Bonobos could do with a bit of bigfoot's stealth. They are so easily located and killed by poachers because of their loud vocalizations to each other, and of course, they don't have the fighting spirit of their chimpanzee cousins. I wonder (and hope) if their apprehension towards cameras is because they associate the technology with us. It's asking a bit much for them to undo their entire social structure which has heavily relied on loud vocalizations for millions of years, but caution towards human technology is a wise defense mechanism that any ape can learn without from millions of years of evolution. 

 

Whether or not sasquatches know what exactly a camera does, they must have been under the habit of avoiding any manmade constructions on principle for as long as our first two species met. Avoiding cameras doesn't have to make them technological wizards, it's just the natural conclusion of one of their most integral behaviors. 

Edited by Kong
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7.62
BFF Donor

@SWWASAS

 

The electronic things going funky on you does happen . I can't say if it's Sasquatch related but it happened to me and there was nothing wrong with the equipment .

 

I honestly have no explanation why my camcorder went black the very   second we were were filming fresh tracks and stayed black until after we walked away.

 

It was just very  bizarre . 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MIB
BFF Donor
8 hours ago, 7.62 said:

The electronic things going funky on you does happen .

 

Yep.   Happened to me, my gear, a couple times.   Saw it happen to others' equipment a couple times when I was there.    It appears to be interference from something in the immediate vicinity.   Sometimes it is power failure, other times it is an overriding signal, sort of massive white noise.     Weird.

 

MIB

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
12 hours ago, hiflier said:

https://phys.org/news/2019-03-scientists-left-camera-wild-apeswatch.html

 

"The chimpanzees were overall uninterested in the camera traps—they barely seemed to notice their presence and were generally unbothered by them," Kalan says. "Yet the bonobos appeared to be much more troubled by camera traps; they were hesitant to approach and would actively keep their distance from them."

Good article.  

 

Thanks for posting.

11 hours ago, 7.62 said:

@SWWASAS

 

The electronic things going funky on you does happen . I can't say if it's Sasquatch related but it happened to me and there was nothing wrong with the equipment .

 

I honestly have no explanation why my camcorder went black the very   second we were were filming fresh tracks and stayed black until after we walked away.

 

It was just very  bizarre . 

Same here.  

 

Everything goes wonky, but then leave a particular area and stuff starts going haywire.  Return and it begins to malfunction again.  

 

Like you, I have my doubts that it is a direct result of Sasquatch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, MIB said:

 

Yep.   Happened to me, my gear, a couple times.   Saw it happen to others' equipment a couple times when I was there.    It appears to be interference from something in the immediate vicinity.   Sometimes it is power failure, other times it is an overriding signal, sort of massive white noise.     Weird.

 

MIB

Glad to see that I am not alone in this forum on this.

 

It sounds crazy, and I am honestly kind of uncomfortable talking about it.... because it seems a short leap from this sort of stuff to talking about the Bigfoot Intergalactic Council beaming me instructions for mankind....but, it happens.

 

You comment about an overriding signal or white noise is interesting...we ran a digital recorder for an extended period of time during our last outing.  We picked up a strange whistling that we did not hear with our naked ears.  A friend who has a background in sound engineering and such picked up some strange things when he analyzed the clip for us.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...