150 Human Animal Hybrids Grown In Uk Labs

gigantor

Guest ZeTomes

Civilization has been an Social Constructivism with backwards and forwards but evolving. That's why our technology is so immense nowadays, because knowledge has been a construction from ancient timesto nowadays. Knowledge has been preserved and has been skilled. Ancients would be astonished by our present world indeed, not because they were less intelligent than we are, but because knowledge itself has been developed by humans for generations from their ancestors and systematically improved.

Yes, perhaps we aren't terrains. We could be elsewherelings by micro-organic panspermia phenomena transportation.

Edited by ZeTomes

I don't buy into that either. If anything came flying in on an asteroid it would have to be some kind of generic prion thing that could hijack whatever mechanism was available on a planet for replication. In earth's case, that would be DNA, but it might be a different mechanism on another planet.

Guest ZeTomes

It does not, but one way or another we are already aliens to this planet as we and earth are constituted by bombarded cosmic materia, and earth is a sum of that bombardments inclusively.

:P

Edited by ZeTomes

Ok, I guess it depends on how far back you want to go when looking at the ingredients. In that case everything in the universe is alien, Juan.

Guest ZeTomes

I guess you're right Milady, everything is extremely subjective and nothing is independent to each other.

Let's get philosophical. It would be a pleasure if you read the article I wrote about panspermia (despite english errors).

:)

For some reason, it goes there and I get as far as wheat and barley and the Net Freeze page comes up, don't know what is wrong.

Guest ZeTomes

Whatever you want Milady, did it say anything to you, the brief text?

Edited by ZeTomes

Whatever you want Milady, did it say anything to you, the brief text?

Do you want an honest critique or flattery? Because if you don't won't my honest opinion about it, don't ask me. I hate being put on the spot like this.

Admin

Jodie, just how advanced do you suppose the "destroyed" civilizations were?

More advanced than we are now? I would disagree with that, but I could see a culture that got as far as the renaissance or so that we don't know about.

Edited by gigantor