What Would Be The Ramifications Of Bigfoot Discovery

hiflier

6 hours ago, PNWexplorer said:

Based on how the first half of 2020 is going, having Bigfoot confirmed as a valid species would likely barely make headlines for more than a couple of days, lol........

And I cringe to imagine what those headlines would proclaim. It appears painfully clear that humanity is nowhere near ready to welcome another human species or ape species into universal acceptance. We can't even accept each other.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

So far I have never mentioned BF to a medical doctor.    I came close to discussing BF with my dogs vet one time but thought better of it.  These are dangerous times for anyone who stands out as different.  

I have with my primary care physician (both current and previous), my chiropractor, and a shrink I saw for a short period.   No issues at all.    The two docs were very interested in the evidence and in what I was doing to investigate it.   The chiropractor is a Native American guy with multiple "class B" events of his own, several with seriously "woo" components.  There are places he says he'll never go again unless I go with him.  The shrink put things in perspective saying she had a number of patients from our area who reported bigfoot sightings, etc, the only thing unusual about me was I threw them on the table right off.  

I would say something different: I would say these are dangerous times for anyone who objects to me standing out as different.   I am nobody's victim.   Staying silent leaves us feeling isolated in our experiences.   I think MANY people have experiences.   Speak up, crack the ice, and build community.   It is healthy.   Staying in the closet is not.   Staying silent is safe ... ish: no criticism to face, and yet, also no support, either.  

MIB

Edited by MIB
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Huntster said:

And I cringe to imagine what those headlines would proclaim. It appears painfully clear that humanity is nowhere near ready to welcome another human species or ape species into universal acceptance. We can't even accept each other.

I disagree.

Unfortunately humanity cares a lot more about saving whales, pandas and orangutans than it does about the well being of fellow humans.

Not that some species don’t need our help. But some endangered species in game preserves are treated better than the human natives living around the park.

28 minutes ago, norseman said:

Not that some species don’t need our help. But some endangered species in game preserves are treated better than the human natives living around the park.

I've noticed animals show some appreciation when they are helped so they can go back to their ecosystem. Park people are content staying exactly where they are or migrating to someone else's nice park so they can take up residence and repeat their victim routine. Park people gladly take your help, money, freebies but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

On 7/7/2020 at 10:56 AM, Kaienn777 said:

Hey doc, im interested. Where is the proof to any of your claims, yknow besides typing it on this forum? Ill give you the erasure of Carters statements, lets say they did erase his statement to keep the public asleep or safe or whatever reason they chose to do so. Wheres the data you yourself have collected, researched and verified to believe any of this? You provide video links to other peoples youtube channels. I want to actually see what YOU have come up with. No " i remember this long ago" . The burden is on you to convince these folks, who have put hours and hours of research. They compile that very same data onto this site.

In no way am i attacking you, im very curious as to what makes YOU believe sasquatch have this ability to turn invisible? What other animal has this natural ability? Camo is one thing, many lizards and fish have this ability as well. But complete invisibility? C'mon doc you gotta admit thats a harder pill to swallow than giant ape men wandering the forests. 

Youve spoken to them, so do you have audio? Is there anyway to prove this? Maybe a video of you talking to them? Surely it is an amazing thing if it were true.

I want to understand you Doc thats all man. Sincerely.

You might not be aware that I have seen your demand before.  Your demand boils down to an impossibility.  That impossibility is, " show me visual proof that something is not visual!"  Which is both hysterical and impossible.  The only way for someone to see that nothing is visual that is making a nearby noise, is to be present in the flesh at the site.  The internet is not a site, therefore the proof cannot be provided on the internet.  I have described the equipment for you to buy and how to use it, but you will do neither because in the final analysis, you cannot psychological deal with an invisible Bigfoot, which is a common phobia of newbies.  And you are too lazy to proceed beyond typing on the internet.  Now it's your turn.  Provide proof that the Bigfoot are not just flesh and blood in your video, but prove that they are flesh and blood all of the time, day in and day out, year round.  In no way am I attacking you.  I am very curious as to what makes you think that Sasquatch have an ability to always be flesh and blood, when scientists admit that higher dimensions do exist.  Try buying (oh dear) the book X3 by Adrian Dvir, and read it cover to cover.  Deep in that book, you will find out the intricacies of invisibility.  There are also a handful of books that preach that the Bigfoot are invisible.  Buy (oh dear) one of those and read it.  And when you speak to a Bigfoot, now write this down, they don't speak back.  Or at least, not to me.  When you are out in the woods and in search of the Bigfoot, and whispering quietly to your like minded buddies, the BIGFOOT ARE LISTENING TO EVERY WHISPER BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO HIGHLY TELEPATHIC.  So your greatest plans have been foiled by you simply talking about them in the field.  If you want to set up a camera that they somehow can't hear the very high frequency sounds, you have to have it encased in plastic like a go-pro, and underwater plastic protector or it must be inside of a car and shooting out of a window.  But while you are setting the camera up and turning it on, you have to be thinking of something else like baseball, apple pie or how Trump is screwing up the U.S. beyond all recognition.  But in the final analysis, you won't do any of this because all Bigfoot researchers are lazy and they are especially lazy when it comes to exploring proof of a type of existence that they simply cannot deal with.

12 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

How often do you hang out with salal pickers?  

You need to broaden your horizons, man.

If these super high sensitivity microphones can pick up their movements, then one can assume that they picked up your hours long conversation with the invisible Bigfoot.

Would you be willing to post the audio files of that conversation?

I did not record it.  I have recorded a conversation between myself and world famous author Robert Michael Pyle, where we we sitting in the woods near his home and the little paranormal forest person that I brought along with me, made some familiar sniffling into the microphone and then did some soft monkey hoots, that we did not clearly hear at the time but were apparent upon listening to the recording.  I warned Robert about the sniffler before we started, and the sniffler did not disappoint.  I travelled a hundred miles to get to Robert's house, and had no passengers in my car.  Which means that the sniffler is paranormal in my world.  The inexperienced disbeliever will have an endless list of inadequate reasons to explain it, however.

• Downvote 5

On 7/8/2020 at 4:25 AM, gigantor said:

Please let me know when you guys get tired of this troll.

Thanks and have fun!

Tired 🤚

• Upvote 2

I'm a very open minded guy and will listen to any theories/ideas, but I must say that telepathic communication with invisible squatches does rather stretch me to my limits.

10 minutes ago, DaleyWoodbeater said:

I'm a very open minded guy and will listen to any theories/ideas, but I must say that telepathic communication with invisible squatches does rather stretch me to my limits.

It's not just that.

It's people who claim to have all of this figured out...all the answers... whether BF is a flesh and blood ape or invisible or a traveler from another dimension.  

They have it all figured out, but you just have to take their word for it because they are unable to replicate or share their findings.  

This is a field where there are so few things that are definitively known.  It attracts people who are desperate to be seen as an authority.  They can spin stuff out of thin air and, no matter how unsubstantiated, someone somewhere will believe it.  

I think that there are paranormal occurrences going on around us.  I believe that some of these things occur in the woods as opposed to the stereotypical 'haunted house', so they by default are attributed to Bigfoot... because everyone knows that any strange sights, sounds, or activity in the woods MUST be caused by Bigfoot.  However, the key word there is THINK.  Because I haven't been able to  prove squat so far.  

To paraphrase Carl Sagan...

"Now what's the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, telepathic Bigfoot who leaves invisible footprints and no Bigfoot at all?"

11 hours ago, doctorscream said:

........you cannot psychological deal with an invisible Bigfoot, which is a common phobia of newbies.....

Wrong word really. Stirring the inciteful pot over a high flame isn't what this Forum is about. What's next? Chupacabras? Jersey Devils? Unicorns? Leprechauns? Pixies? Doesn't matter in the least. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. The onus of proof is yours and yours alone. Beyond trolling this Forum and not taking the mature responsibility of backing up your OWN claims, I see no point in you being here. Oh, did I mention trolling?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DaleyWoodbeater said:

I won't dismiss either out of hand, because I have heard first hand experiences of both, from people that I trust. I was present during one such occasion, and did not see for myself, what others claimed, but I was distracted by the Native American guy who could not move his legs during the encounter. We were looking in a different direction.

This particular poster lost me at 'top of the line studio microphone'. I do audio recording, and I use about $10 worth of microphone hardware (not counting the recorder), with a $2 omni-directional element, modified to reduce high frequency bug noises.

A studio microphone has a a specific directional pattern, meant to eliminate noises from anywhere other than directly in front of the mic. This is not ideal for recording sasquatch incidents, invisible or not.

• Upvote 1

But what if you have all of the paranormal stuff that does go on. Except you find evidence of  this paranormal , like foot prints, tree formations along with prints, as well as knocks and sounds as well as sightings. Then what would you call it then? I am not a leading authority on them either. But i can say that i have been close to them then most.  I sure as heck brought forth proof that is well hidden on this forum. Where one would have to join and look for it. Some of the evidence that I have placed on this forum has been gone missing on the movement of servers that has been going on since back from 2000.  On BFF 1.0 I was once known as julio_12 I believe so that is going way back. I have truly searched these creatures out or should i say that they searched me out. There are people who can confirm my sightings and my research area.  I have seen it all. Dogs go missing , horses that have dissappeared and so far no a single person yet. I have seen those high strangness except for the orbs . Have seen the eye glow and have been chased out.  So i am still around and have not left. Been ill though and have not been as strong as I use too though. But stiill want to chase these critters down.

Admin
18 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Some of the evidence that I have placed on this forum has been gone missing on the movement of servers that has been going on since back from 2000.  On BFF 1.0 I was once known as julio_12 I believe so that is going way back.

Not on my watch Shadow, when I took over as tech, the data loss had already occurred.  Just saying....

11 hours ago, doctorscream said:

I did not record it.  I have recorded a conversation between myself and world famous author Robert Michael Pyle, where we we sitting in the woods near his home and the little paranormal forest person that I brought along with me, made some familiar sniffling into the microphone and then did some soft monkey hoots, that we did not clearly hear at the time but were apparent upon listening to the recording.  I warned Robert about the sniffler before we started, and the sniffler did not disappoint.  I travelled a hundred miles to get to Robert's house, and had no passengers in my car.  Which means that the sniffler is paranormal in my world.  The inexperienced disbeliever will have an endless list of inadequate reasons to explain it, however.

You lost your argument a while ago but just want to point out that Robert Michael Pyle is a credible academic and author that would not give credence to your claims. No one would entertain your subject matter the way you are positioning it. You also name dropped a BF researcher who probably doesn't want you doing that. If you have research, present your evidence or at least a pathway. Otherwise, it's clear you are just looking for another audience to talk to. Maybe your FB tribe booted you.

@doctorscream

How many encounters have you had in your time out in the woods? I have Robert on my facebook page but I really am not on there much. It seems that you do have some knowledge of these creatures . The bad thing is that when one seems to come out with the truth they seem to get heckled about what they know. Some how knowledge is power and some do not seem to agree with it. We all do not know all there is to know about what is living in our world. Sasquatch seems to be one of those. They can say that it is a monkey, ape, or what ever else they want to call it. I seem to think that they are in our family which is Human. But i cannot explain the rest of what they are capable off. I wish I could but I cannot do it. They have that high strangeness about them that I just cannot explain. they go against the natural laws of physics as far as nature goes.  I am glad that you are on the level. What's above so is below.

15 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Not on my watch Shadow, when I took over as tech, the data loss had already occurred.  Just saying...

@gigantor

I know that. You are doing a great job. I understand that when you move data from one server to another it is not an easy task. The bad thing is I never backed that stuff up. It was some good stuff. But there is still some good stuff that people would have to join to see. I am not trying to sell here. But there is allot of good stuff that was backed up on the bff 1.0 that people should look at.