What Would Be The Ramifications Of Bigfoot Discovery

hiflier

BFF Patron
13 hours ago, hiflier said:

I agree. You know, the DNA approach is so good on so many levels. The cool part is that nothing has to die. But people don't think it's good enough. I mean it's really only good for bears and such, right? That seems to be all anyone finds anyway. That, and those danged contaminating Humans ;) Unless someone sends out the forest equivalent of a Mars Rover to collect soil samples and run them on site to see what's what. 

That is not a bad suggestion.      Our problem seems to be getting close contact with BF.   We show up and they fade into the woods.     We need close contact to get DNA to test and better images to see what we are dealing with.    I have thought about the possibilities of putting robotic explorer in the woods and hope to arouse the curiosity of the resident BF.   BF seem to be used to the passive nature of game cameras.      What if we had an active device that the camera could be moved or the entire device moved.     The highest level of that being a Mars Rover type device that could be remotely moved around with active steerable cameras.   .    If we can get BF to touch something and collect that,    then you can get your DNA to test.    While BF are wary of game cameras,  they seem to approach them from behind or the side and mess with them.       Incidentally the latest version of the Mars Rover due to launch in July,   has a mission to collect samples, store them, for retrieval and return to earth on a later mission.   Run a parallel to that mission in the woods, searching for BF, and collecting samples they we see them touch.  

BFF Patron
On 5/30/2020 at 8:48 AM, ShadowBorn said:

Bipedalist

I am not sure about you but as for me I am not sure I can cut the head or even limbs resembling humans. I have no problem with deer and other animals but anything that even looks humans well that's a different problem. I am sure that there are people out there that might have the same problem as well unless they are completely fine with that. If they are then they must have either been a doctor or are use to handling body parts. But then again I was being sarcastic in my comment when I wrote what I wrote.

This is why if I was to shoot one I would take the whole body.  I Can not see my self in the middle of the night sawing off body parts getting all bloody . That to me just sounds so sick in the thought of it. One hacking and sawing on something that looks so human and having this thought going through your head. I think that this would keep one up at night. Sorry for the off topic.

Somehow missed your sarcasm, sorry I wasted the post, body part dissection is not my cup of tea either. 

4 hours ago, hiflier said:

I have failed.

I wish I would've posted what he did just to get this simple reaction.

Too funny...or not...

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Bigfoot discovery?  You have got to be kidding.  On Jan. 23, 1981, President Jimmy Carter announced to TV news cameras from his garden in Georgia, that "The Bigfoot are real, they are paranormal, and they are supposed to be people.  There are people (in government) who do not want you to know that."  In conclusion, there is no "Bigfoot Discovery" that can technically be made when the U.S. Government has essential already announced publicly that they are real.  So if you are looking to become famous by discovering Bigfoot, you are a little late.  Better change to hunting Nessie, because the government has not announced that, that green serpent is real and is paranormal.  They are spotted all over the world however.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Admin
8 minutes ago, doctorscream said:

On Jan. 23, 1981, President Jimmy Carter announced to TV news cameras from his garden in Georgia, that "The Bigfoot are real, they are paranormal, and they are supposed to be people.  There are people (in government) who do not want you to know that."

Link or it didn't happen.

45 minutes ago, doctorscream said:

On Jan. 23, 1981, President Jimmy Carter announced to TV news cameras from his garden in Georgia, that "The Bigfoot are real, they are paranormal, and they are supposed to be people.

Would it be too difficult for you to provide a source, or link?

Or was it a SNL skit?

Anxiously awaiting.

11 hours ago, doctorscream said:

.......On Jan. 23, 1981, President Jimmy Carter announced to TV news cameras from his garden in Georgia, that "The Bigfoot are real, they are paranormal, and they are supposed to be people.  There are people (in government) who do not want you to know that." .......

:phew:

I tried goggling this up and got a few whiffs, but no confirmation. Can anybody confirm this?

11 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Would it be too difficult for you to provide a source, or link?

Or was it a SNL skit?

Anxiously awaiting.

There are two possible sources, neither of which has published the results on the internet. The first source is the Presidential library.  The second source is TV stations in the town that he lived in on that date.  I simply recall it from watching it on TV.

2 hours ago, doctorscream said:

There are two possible sources, neither of which has published the results on the internet. The first source is the Presidential library.  The second source is TV stations in the town that he lived in on that date.  I simply recall it from watching it on TV.

You remember a quotation from 40 years ago? Hmm, impressive.

I mean, right down to the precise date, location, and exact quotation.

Edited by Incorrigible1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, doctorscream said:

So, you are saying that the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library in Atlanta has footage or a record of this alleged quote?

I don't want to be a part of dogpiling you, but that's a pretty crazy bombshell to drop with no sources that can be referenced.

8 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

You remember a quotation from 40 years ago? Hmm, impressive.

I mean, right down to the precise date, location, and exact quotation.

It was easy.  He made the Bigfoot announcement just before he summarized his trip to Germany to visit the just freed Iranian hostages.  Since he was just finished with office, that put it after January 21st, 1981.  Allowing a couple days for a round trip to Germany, puts it on Jan. 23, or possibly Jan. 24, 1981.  He spoke outside from his garden in Georgia.  The Presidential library is currently closed.  The bombshell is only for the newbies who have very little actual face time with the Bigfoot, and have been spoon fed everything that they think that they know.  All of the old guard BFRO in 2004, were then paranormal knowers.  What Matt M. says today is just complete B.S. that is designed to keep the shite from hitting the fan with him taking the bulk of it in the face.

Edited by doctorscream

Enclosing his statement in quotations indicates those are the precise spoken words. If you're going from 40 year old memory, why would you make it a quotation? Especially since you're evidently unable to link an actual proof of the event occurring.

Listen, Carter once mentioned UFOs. One can find that event and actual quotations galore. You're claiming a bigfoot reference, with date and location, yet are unable to provide a link to the actual statement by the POTUS. Color me doubtful. Trying to give you the benefit of a doubt, but you're not very conducive to that. Just saying.

Provide some proof to back your quoted statements, please. Otherwise, well yeah, cool story, bruh.

Edit: I know you're new here, on BFF. Glad to have you. Yet you must understand we don't take unverified statements too seriously. I'm truly not trying to badger you, but your relying upon a 40 year old recollection doesn't cut it, either.

As in the immortal words of Abe Lincoln, "You can't believe everything you see on the internet."

Edited by Incorrigible1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Enclosing his statement in quotations indicates those are the precise spoken words. If you're going from 40 year old memory, why would you make it a quotation? Especially since you're evidently unable to link an actual proof of the event occurring.

Listen, Carter once mentioned UFOs. One can find that event and actual quotations galore. You're claiming a bigfoot reference, with date and location, yet are unable to provide a link to the actual statement by the POTUS. Color me doubtful. Trying to give you the benefit of a doubt, but you're not very conducive to that. Just saying.

Provide some proof to back your quoted statements, please. Otherwise, well yeah, cool story, bruh.

Edit: I know you're new here, on BFF. Glad to have you. Yet you must understand we don't take unverified statements too seriously. I'm truly not trying to badger you, but your relying upon a 40 year old recollection doesn't cut it, either.

As in the immortal words of Abe Lincoln, "You can't believe everything you see on the internet."

Believe it or not, but if there was a written record on the internet of the U.S. Government stating that something that the U.S. Army declared as top secret, was in fact real and was in fact paranormal, then the CIA people that patrol the beat would promptly erase it.  Obviously, they would erase the same if the U.S. Government stated that the Bigfoot are 24/7 F&B.  So I could put the exact same demand back to you to provide a reference as proof that the U.S. Government stated that the Bigfoot are real and are in fact 24/7 F&B.  You can't.  As far as your little semantic game with quotes, prove that I am wrong.  Provide a reference please.  On a level playing field, you can't get away with making demands that you yourself can't also fulfill.  Regardless of whether Carter clarified the truth or not, the Bigfoot can be proven as invisible when one gets the cahones to go call blasting by themselves in a non-confrontational fashion, and the Bigfoot walk right up to you while invisible.  Which has happened to me on many occasions, day and night.  I once spent several hours talking to an invisible Bigfoot during broad daylight, that had previously driven a salal picker running for his life from a nearby location.  As long as you are a newbie and work in groups of similar minded enthusiasts, then you get to boast that you have never seen an invisible Bigfoot, because you haven't.  The use of super high sensitivity microphones can also be used to listen to Bigfoot as they sneak in during broad daylight, to investigate you as you setup camp during the day.  Because you will be able to see that there is nothing there.  I have mentioned this several dozen times on the internet where hundreds of 24/7 F&B believers read it, and I will bet that not a one actually bought the equipment to test it out.  Why?  Because in the final analysis, they did not want to find proof that the Bigfoot are often if not normally, completely invisible.

Edited by doctorscream
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1