The Industry of Bigfoot (or, How I became a Hoaxer)

Kent Walker

Ah. I have seen Todd Prescott and The Truth both.  BFRO Todd was not a familiar username.

The Truth was one of those self appointed Bigfoot hall monitors that I despise... constantly railing on about Sasquatch Ontario.  

Geeze you guys, I leave here for just a couple of hours and look what happens

Wow. Just wow.

You know, I am almost hoping I run into this yodak out there sometime. 

• Upvote 1

Awwww, he's gone? BUMMER! ;) I told someone here that Kent was in the glue factory before even making it out of the gate. I was right :) 

13 minutes ago, wiiawiwb said:

I wonder if Kent set an all-time record here on BFF for getting oneself banned.  Not even two days!

Let's see how long his next account lasts.

3 hours ago, gigantor said:

Note to All.

I'm letting this troll and thread stay so we can all have a little fun. If anyone gets a out of line, I'll shut it down.

Enjoy!  :)

Dammit Gig, I missed it and did not get to participate in the fun. Next time you do something like this comes along can you PLEASE send out a PM to the long timers and give us a few hours to participate?

BTW, love the Banned icon/sticker. 

• Haha 1

Thank you, gigantor, you were soooo top of this :) (Yes, the BFF force is strong in this one)

To Kent:   Your Forum Fu is pretty good, but it still needs work. Now go fetch me some Sasquatch hair.

(...spoken in a gruff voice with lips out of sync with the words)

Edited by hiflier

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

He'll be back. He can't help himself.

I blame you for my missing the fun.  I spent my time today on the site being a responsible member answering your earnest questions about something I posted and in doing so missed on the fun.  It is your fault.  I had open season to play for an hour and missed the opportunity.  Stupid me. 

PS - Just n case this is not clear, my post is entirely in jest.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

I blame you for my missing the fun.  I spent my time today on the site being a responsible member answering your earnest questions about something I posted and in doing so missed on the fun.  It is your fault.  I had open season to play for an hour and missed the opportunity.  Stupid me. 

PS - Just n case this is not clear, my post is entirely in jest.

apologies, if I don't post something while I'm thinking about it I might forget.   As soon as It became obvious it was him I just let the board know it.

Wow, this happened fast! I spent the day at the range, then hard labor on the downstairs shower valve, and missed it all!

Mr. Walker said in his opening post that some of his hoaxed prints were featured on this forum. Did he ever reveal which prints those were?

Admin
21 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Did he ever reveal which prints those were?

It doesn't matter, he's full of crap.

• gigantor locked this topic