What’s in Siberia?

norseman

It may now seem ludicrous for a Bigfoot to be living on the outskirts of Vancouver, Seattle, Portland or San Francisco. Huntster and I have both talked about SE Alaska being probably one of the last great places. But there is a place that trumps all other places. Siberia. Vast. Unexplored. Where natives still move with Reindeer herds. Much of it is bitter cold. But surely there are coastal areas not unlike North America.

I came across a video of a supposed mammoth crossing a river. Hoax? Maybe. But some fossils are mere thousands of years old. What if?

I think for me the lure of cryptids is to go find the end of the road and explore what’s beyond. 

If there is something left out there? This may well be the place to go look.

And Larch trees are my favorite tree, especially in fall. Now. Beautiful.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

That looks very much like the Peace River area of NE B.C. and NW Alberta. The vegetation, tea coloured water, and iffy roads are just like that.

• Upvote 3

Lake Baikal fascinates me. What cool trucks. Looks like one hell of a road trip! Great video, norseman!

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 2

All right, it's time to organize a BFF field trip to Siberia. Or at least Kamchatka. Huntster can almost see it from his window! (I kid).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

My dad has hunted Siberian Brown bears.  He was flown into the base camp via an ancient helicopter, then they took a zodiac across a lake to a spot.  He got one. 

He has hunted on nearly every continent and still dismisses the whole Bigfoot thing. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, PNWexplorer said:

My dad has hunted Siberian Brown bears.  He was flown into the base camp via an ancient helicopter, then they took a zodiac across a lake to a spot.  He got one. 

He has hunted on nearly every continent and still dismisses the whole Bigfoot thing. 

He sounds very adventurous and very intelligent. :D

2nd video looks animated. The first is strange. Slow movement.

How cool would that be? Would be up there with BF...and make you wonder what other megafauna could be out there?

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, NatFoot said:

2nd video looks animated. The first is strange. Slow movement.

How cool would that be? Would be up there with BF...and make you wonder what other megafauna could be out there?

There could be anything there.  They are busting out of the Hollow Earth. :lol:

ETA... Jesus.  That was a joke, people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.deseret.com/platform/amp/u-s-world/2020/9/5/21422856/siberia-myster-holes-climate-change

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, NatFoot said:

There are those who believe giant sloths occasionally roam, at the tip of South America.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Madison5716 said:

I think the first one was debunked as a bear with a huge salmon in it's mouth?

I don’t see a hump.