Damning For Skeptics

Guest alex

EXhibit 3: Class, note the use of a straw man by Alex to divert the argument, and RIver's clever way of getting it back on track. Nice illustration, y'all. :)

People continue a search for a bird they can not find, yet dismiss Sasquatch as nonsense and do not even give it a chance.

The bird is real, that's the diff. Nobody knows if Squatch is real. If they gave out funds for Squatch, then they'd have believers in every paranormal topic asking for funding using the same logic.

Guest RedRatSnake

Class dismissed so we can all go to JREF.

Not again :( last time i was there it was like sitting threw a Michael Moore documentary.

Edited by RedRatSnake

Guest RedRatSnake

I'll give kudos to Sas anytime i can cause the man takes the time to listen and respond with respect and an open minded approach, never puts anyone down and always keeps the high ground ~ :) that kind of thinking makes for good discussion with many folks and helps this forum keep chugging along with out prejudice toward the scientific community ~ IMHO of course other opinions may vary.

I'll give kudos to Sas anytime i can cause the man takes the time to listen and respond with respect and an open minded approach, never puts anyone down and always keeps the high ground ~ :) that kind of thinking makes for good discussion with many folks and helps this forum keep chugging along with out prejudice toward the scientific community ~ IMHO of course other opinions may vary.

+10

He's a good role model for anyone, no matter what you believe.

"I saw no facts in parnasus' post."

Exhibit #2, class: When someone points out your techniques, dodge even more. Put the burden of proof on those calling you on your obfuscations.

Please outline his "facts" that I "dodged". Don't do what you are accusing me of doing: dodge even more.

I've been enjoying his technique for a while now.

Maybe skeptics should try a little harder. :lol:

Seems pretty simple. If I dodged facts, simply point them out when asked, because I saw no facts in his post.

Huntster

Remember the old thread (Is bigfoot moving north because of global warming)

What ever happened to Rod, I havn't seen any post from him for awhile.

That was a great debate

Yeah, Rod was fun. I suspect he burned up down under.

As a note, today Los Angeles recorded it's highest temperature ever at 113 degrees.

And we started an early fall. There were tiny snowflakes coming down in Wasilla on Sunday morning after church. It wasn't the first time I saw snow in Wasilla in September, but the last time was back in the 1970's.

It's classic; when it's cold here, it's hot down in the Lower 48. When it's hot here, it's cold and wet down in the states. No need to create hype to explain it. It's the classic jet stream oscillating.

The bird is real, that's the diff. Nobody knows if Squatch is real. If they gave out funds for Squatch, then they'd have believers in every paranormal topic asking for funding using the same logic.

But it is extinct, and there is no reason to believe that it still exists. You also fail to realize sasquatch is not paranormal

Guest RedRatSnake

Yeah, Rod was fun. I suspect he burned up down under.

Rod had some good stuff for sure, he also could have a new chance here if he knows about the BFF 2

Rod had some good stuff for sure, he also could have a new chance here if he knows about the BFF 2

Might we perform a soap-scrimmage for him?