Bigfoot Rock Throwing

Believer57

Hi,

There have been countless stories and partial videos of possible Bigfoots throwing rocks to intimidate unwanted visitors or even to harm them. On the "Finding Jay" documentary, and new "Lost and Found" bonus material, he was hit in the head by a rock after shaking a tree. We all know that shaking a tree is considered an aggressive maneuver so I just don't understand why Jay would have done it. He got lucky.

This new video analyzed by ThinkerThunker may contain the first recorded evidence (although it is low quality) of a Bigfoot throwing a rock. What is your opinion?

Edited by Believer57

16 hours ago, Believer57 said:

I'm seeing an underhand throw with a very long arm.

Interesting. I saw a wind up/cocking of the arm at first that reminding me of a pitcher.

The video was interesting to me because of the rock throwing and I like the techniques that ThinkerThunker uses to analyze aspects of it. Perhaps he will find a contact to further vet the video. Maybe in another 5 years, most people will have a newer cell phone with better cameras. I knew a couple people at work that were still using flip phones.

When I first saw the "Bigfoot vs. Buffalo" footage from Mary Greely News, I thought that the four figures was just a family passing through. Well, I was right but they weren't human.

As long as I'm babbling, I should also mention that I like Leon's Bigfoot Okanagan channel as well. He does a great job vetting things and is easy to watch.

Cheers!

I thought it was fairly accepted that the 4 figures in the buffalo shot were cross country skiers. Am I remembering that right?

Or was the argument they couldn't be because of "xyz"? My memory is foggy.

It was actually your latter "xyz" statement. Granted, that video was from 2014 so you still have a better memory than I do. :)

There was a follow-up video in 2015 about the "Top 5 Objections".

Edited by Believer57

An acquaintance of a friend reported to her that a very angry bigfoot threw beachball sized rocks at them from across the river. I absolutely believe they can throw rocks.

Looks like a side arm throw to me. Cool video. Wish there was follow up for scale.

Edited by Madison5716

15 minutes ago, Madison5716 said:

Wish there was follow up for scale.

I am also hoping for a follow up. I recently "Joined" the ThinkerThunker Tribe ($1/mo.) and started watching the Members Only videos. There is some pretty cool stuff in there!

SSR Team

I looked in to 'objects thrown' a lot recently and found what i believe were some pretty interesting numbers, or lack of them in this case.

Also looked in to the general 'throwing' mechanism of both humans and other non human primates and created a couple of documents that i'll attempt to attach if anyone's interested.

Chimp Rock Throwing - I've highlighted what i believe to be the most relevant parts of a study in West Africa that points towards 'objects thrown' as being a cultural behavior, meaning not all Chimps do it, with it only being found in specific geographical populations, which is real interesting to me for a number of reasons.

Moder(n) Human Throwing Techniques - Again, i've highlighted what i feel is the most relevant info.

Chimp Rock Throwing.pdf Moder Human Throwing Technique.pdf

• Like 1

SSR Team

I'll elaborate more on the data part here, and will try and upload an animated gif that i pray will work as they could potentially show visually that cultural behavior where 'objects thrown' are concerned could be within our subject, as well as the West African Chimps.

Here's some numbers first.

Western Washington Overall - 1/14 reports consist of 'objects thrown' out of 607 reports total.

Washington Cascades - 1/14 reports consist of 'objects thrown' out of 419 reports total.

Washington Olympic Peninsula - 1/13 reports consist of 'objects thrown' out of 165 reports total.

Eastern Washington -  0 reports consist of 'objects thrown' out of 83 reports total.

And here's the visualization of that and for clarity's sake, the dots are seasonal colored data points (green - spring, red - summer, brown - fall, blue - winter).

WA Overall ezgif.com-gif-maker (5).gif

Seriously BobbyO? As much as 17 kg? Granted it's not the norm, but that's a little over 37 lbs.  Incredible!

Edited by hiflier