Interview With Hunter Who Mistakenly Killed A Sasquatch

Incorrigible1

5 minutes ago, WSA said:

Celtic Raider: Yes, that’s the one. When you read accounts like that, one thinks...”And this was made up?”

Yes, exactly. I'm a sceptic by nature but sometimes you read a report or see an interview and it just rings true or has a sincerity about it. That report is one of those for sure.

On 4/28/2021 at 8:29 PM, norseman said:

I take the opposite tact. If you don’t have proof? It didn’t happen. If someone witnesses a UFO? I may be more forgiving that they didn’t drag back a chunk of saucer. But a dead Sasquatch? Come on. Your a hunter. Hunters are setup to bring game out of the woods. Young or scared or illegal activities or whatever excuse doesn’t cut the mustard with me.

A massive discovery lays in front of you. I could get a hand off in seconds with a knife. Just a hand. Just a finger. Over. Done. Stick a fork in it. Instead you turn heel and leave?🤨 Just another cool story bro...

I think that if I was 18 and had just killed something that was culturally taboo and it was more like a man and if disclosed, serious trouble would be laid upon me, and I eventually heard other Sasquatches screaming coming closer, I would not be inclined to take a trophy.

• 8 months later...
On 4/15/2021 at 3:08 PM, Incorrigible1 said:

The late, great Bobbie Short's interview with Aeron Paul Wilson. The interview is regarding Wilson mistaking a bent-over Sasquatch for a black bear, and sending an arrow into the creature, which proved fatal. The hunter provides an absolutely detailed description of the event, and of the body of the creature. Hoping you'll enjoy the interview as much as I did.

Thanks for sharing... I've heard a similar story about a BC Hunter who shoots one thinking it's a moose while poaching. Lots of stories about these creatures being shot,but never a body.

• 1 month later...
BFF Patron

I owe any Bobbie Short account the benefit of the doubt.  The true account on audiotape would be good to hear if it still exists. 

To me there seems to be more than obfuscation at play here it almost seems like there is too much of a compilation of other Sasquatch

ephemera thrown in to elongate and juice up this account.  The long military intro for example.  I can see sliding down some long embankments in the Winds and of course the willows.  The whole music in the background from an audiophile friend is a little much?  Why would you do that in an audiotape interview especially if you knew you would be doing a transcript later?