Bigfoot Controversies of 2021

Arvedis

Bigfoot Controversies of 2021  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Arvedis changed the title to Bigfoot Controversies of 2021

Ok, my poll was off kilter since it was not conspiracies, just controversies. Changed that.

There a few things that bug me about Igor Burtsev.  First is it is really hard to understand his accent and he must know that everyone feels the same way by now. Yet, in 50 some odd years of doing this, he does not go out of his way to help people understand what it is he is trying to say. Occasionally he offers clues but his details never add up - except when he feels very strongly about something and he repeats it a lot.

So, this phone call business. This clip took place a day after the Nebraska conference. You can catch up on that here:

At the Sasquatch Outpost in small town Colorado, there was an event with a modest gathering to hear some speakers. Afterwards, it looks like a select group got to listen in on another phone call to Bashkortostan. I know some Russian but not enough and the video translation on YT is not the best. The problem is it is 15 minutes of Burtsev translating for the group, what his human contact is saying, who is allegedly translating what the yeti is saying. So we have a 3 level deep telephone game going. Finally, 16 minutes or so in David Paulides asks if the yeti can just teleport over to them so we can validate the truth.  From what I can hear, late in this clip is Burtsev avoiding an answer and making up something.

• Downvote 1

Why could they have not sent a picture from Russia of the creature to the USA . This way we can see for our selves if it is real or not Greg talking on the phone. Question How did this creature get a name like Greg. 

25 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Why could they have not sent a picture from Russia of the creature to the USA . This way we can see for our selves if it is real or not Greg talking on the phone. Question How did this creature get a name like Greg. 

Sorry... Have you not heard? We are not allowed to take pictures of the forest people, but somehow Alexi has managed to get a few. Greg has the shortest arms ever seen on one of his kind...

image.png.9ad91eaab7d411b17fe8f5994a547de6.pngimage.png.966edf5bc279a3d38e0c2c5873c31773.png

I saw Sasquatch talking on a cell phone and drinking a pina colada in a Trader Vics today...his hair was perfect.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Redbone. I am going to have to ask Igor if Greg can read my mind when i see him here in Michigan. I have to find out how real this mind speak is. I already know that it is real here where I live. But over a phone , well that should be a new one for me. Let's see if Greg likes to be tested. I hope I do not make him mad. Igor knows me and nows that I like to push the limits. 

12 minutes ago, xdivision said:

I saw Sasquatch talking on a cell phone and drinking a pina colada in a Trader Vics today...his hair was perfect.

I am  not sure if they like pina colada's but a good coco loco might taste better. I can see Greg wearing one of those Hawaiian shirts with floppies enjoying a coco loco or a pina colada listening to Steve Winwood, Higher love. Sittin back out in the snow with his shades and a hat.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Redbone said:

Sorry... Have you not heard? We are not allowed to take pictures of the forest people, but somehow Alexi has managed to get a few. Greg has the shortest arms ever seen on one of his kind...

image.png.9ad91eaab7d411b17fe8f5994a547de6.pngimage.png.966edf5bc279a3d38e0c2c5873c31773.png

Looks like a statue with a yellow Rastafarian hairstyle.

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

The habituator named him Grisha which Igor explains is a russian nickname for Gregor which becomes Gregory in english.

The part about being able to see Greg comes up at the very beginning. The first questions are "where are you?  Can we see you?"  what I don't get is Igor's reply which either my translation is bad or seems to deflect the question, providing an insubstantial answer. 

Then Greg squawks his message which is basically we want you to know that we are people. We want our habitat to be ecologically respected.

There is an exchange of friendship. Somewhere in there Greg acknowledges David Paulides. I found this part to be odd, as if Gregory was aware of Paulides specifically more than he is the rest of the group. 

There are more exchanges of friendship, some dialog to Greg that they are in Colorado. How can we meet you? Would you let us meet you? How old are you?  Where were you born? What do you call yourselves? Igor comes back with "sherpa" which makes no sense. Later on he says he misunderstood the question.

Paulides asks Greg if he can teleport to Colorado. Just prove to us that you can do it. Reveal yourself so we know you are real. Igor came back with "he doesn't know how to do that" and instead of stopping right there to keep the story intact, Igor basically says, Greg can't but he knows someone who can. But you don't want to meet that guy, he is too aggressive.

Well, anyway, I wanted to keep an open mind and see where this went. I thought it was worth exploring but now I am deflated by whatever this was. If it was a hoax, it is out of character for Igor. Maybe Igor is really gullible and someone in russia played him. 

Can anyone detect anything interesting in those squawks?  How easy is it these days to tap an audio clip over the phone and say it's a yeti?

Edited by Arvedis

Now if you are a fan of Janice Carter. Well then she says that these creatures speak exactly like how Greg is speaking. I am not sure about Igor if this is normal for him. I have only met him twice and have taken him out in the field with me as well in my area. So he does know what he is talking about. But this phone call with this creature did catch me off guard. So you know now I will have to question him on this the next time i see him.  He is a great guy and all but is some times hard to understand due to his accent.  The one thing that would need to be asked is if he had made actual contact with this creature named Greg. Also what would need to be asked if he was able to get DNA sample from Greg and have it analyzed. So that we can get a make up of this creature.

It would only make sense that if he can make a cell phone call with this creature. That he could also make a face to face meeting. That would take away our doubt about his gullible over this person.  I would also wonder if there more pictures of this creature. So far what I am seeing in that picture in my opinion is a man in a suit.

The DNA pheromone chip debacle is just comical. As soon as the news broke I started laughing becuase I remembered the chips they were toting around. Igor.... Man, that phone call... How the mighty have fallen. Don actually atopped by OBC, which caught me off guard, I talked to him for a bit but I wish I could have made it to both shows, the speaker line up at triangle wasnt bad.

Im excited for the new vallee book though, that guy knows exactly what went down at holloman so im hoping he spills the beans on that one. 

• Upvote 1

I’m shocked that it is even being considered that someone had a cell phone conversation with BF.   That is easily the most comical thing I’ve heard in 2021!  :rofl:

• Upvote 1

On 5/19/2021 at 9:09 PM, Arvedis said:

It's been an unusual year so far but not without drama.

Is the community EVER without drama?

I voted other to see the results, as I'm not even familiar with everything listed.

I was encouraged to see only a few people have voted and most don't care.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

I voted other to see the results, as I'm not even familiar with everything listed.

I was encouraged to see only a few people have voted and most don't care.

I am familiar with the Expedition Bigfoot edna flap.  And I saw that Vallee’s book kind of disappeared for a few days.  The buzz was that some new information had gone to light that he was going to add at the last minute.

But...

phone call with a yeti?  Seriously?  It is kind of disappointing to hear that Paulides was involved with something like this.  I may not always agree with his thoughts on the subject, but he has always come across as serious about it.

As far as a lecture circuit goes...with a few notable exceptions, I would rather be out in the woods myself than listen to those people.  I am going to see Paulides speak at the Smokey Mountain conference, but will sit out the She Squatchers and reality tv guys.

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

phone call with a yeti?  Seriously?  It is kind of disappointing to hear that Paulides was involved with something like this.  I may not always agree with his thoughts on the subject, but he has always come across as serious about it.

I think he was just checking things out. He lives somewhere in Colorado so he probably did not go out of his way to attend this. I can't speak for him of course but Burtsev and Paulides go back a few years on the Sasquatch genome project. I was never clear what Igor's role was on that other than to be disruptive on social media.

• Upvote 2