HECS EMF Reducing Clothing

NorthWind

Have any of you hunters heard of this gear or tried it? It claims to reduce your body's EMF signature.

Is this a gimmick, or does it a actually work? Anybody wear it when they are out in the field looking for our hairy friends?

https://hecsllc.com/

1 hour ago, NorthWind said:

Have any of you hunters heard of this gear or tried it? It claims to reduce your body's EMF signature.

Is this a gimmick, or does it a actually work? Anybody wear it when they are out in the field looking for our hairy friends?

https://hecsllc.com/

I know about it but haven’t tried it.

Success stories are anecdotal and I'm not aware of a scientific study, in a controlled environment, testing its affect. I think most of those who claim it really works involve turkey and birds. 

I'm all for using anything that creates an advantage but haven't found yet the nugget of gold I'm looking for regarding HECS and terrestrial animals. Others may have.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wiiawiwb said:

Success stories are anecdotal and I'm not aware of a scientific study, in a controlled environment, testing its affect. I think most of those who claim it really works involve turkey and birds. 

I'm all for using anything that creates an advantage but haven't found yet the nugget of gold I'm looking for regarding HECS and terrestrial animals. Others may have.

If a sasquatch uses some kind of EMF detection to help avoid trailcams, this gear may help. Idk, just curious about it as I am not really a hunter, though I have exploded more than my share of sage rats and rock chucks over the years.

I have a full suit of it. I wear one on an irregular basis. On the occasions I've worn it, I typically sit down on the ground up against a tree overlooking the river. I've had birds land beside me. A squirrel of two run to my feet, then had a deer walk in on my left and just stand there and stare at me maybe 30 feet away. Eventually when I flinched and moved, it spent some time stomping it's hooves and when I finally "talked to it" it lifted it's head and bolted. Then, about 10 minutes later it came back. LoL. Kinda repeated that process and eventually convinced itself something was wrong and bolted away. 

Purely anecdotal on my part, but I think they work. And yes, my basic belief in the unusualness of a BF's sensory skills is that it DOES somehow utilize recognition of energy or EMF to determine approachability of "things" or humans. It actually parallels my experiences with energy observations in the paranormal investigation world. Einstein explained it simply when he said there are only 2 things in this universe: matter and energy. I've experienced them both.

Hey Guy in Indiana, I am fascinated by your post. I’ve watched some of the ghost shows on TV and know EMFs are important, but I rarely hear about them in other contexts. I would like to know anything more you’d care to share about EMF in living organisms.

The Human body's EMF firld only extends out about 5ft. For about $50 one can buy enough Faraday cloth to make a poncho and have enough left over to mostly wrap around a trail cam. So me anyway, it isn't worth spending nearly $300 or more on an EMF outfit.

I have this opinion about the Sasquatch: It's curiosity is piqued if one of three things are missing, movement, smell, and hearing. If it hears something but doesn't see or smell it, then it will be curious. If it sees something but doesn't hear it or smell it, it will be curious. And if it smells something but doesn't see or hear it, it will be curious. It may also be curious if only one of those criteria are missing. But if movement, odor, and noise occur together then the likelihood of an encounter will diminish. A deer has a long snout and large ears and pretty amazing eyesight. But if I succeed in removing one of those sensory paths it will more than not simply stare at me. I have had chickadees all around me just by standing still with my back against a pine tree- EMF or no EMF. If EMf was an issue then bow hunters would never take game....but they do, all the time, year in and year out. Because they remain quiet, hide their odors, and limit or reduce their movement. EMF issues? Meh.

6 hours ago, NorthWind said:

If a sasquatch uses some kind of EMF detection to help avoid trailcams, this gear may help. Idk, just curious about it as I am not really a hunter, though I have exploded more than my share of sage rats and rock chucks over the years.

I wish I knew the trailcam secret (or problem). Maybe it is the EMF and the HECS sufficiently reduces that profile enough to pull a fast one on them. I think it is worth a try. An outfit will cost about the same as a good trailcam.

The simplest explanation would be they can see above the 940-nanometer spectrum. If so, they would see a trailcam a mile away and explain the lack of success of trailcams in our world. Beats the heck out of me.

3 hours ago, GuyInIndiana said:

I have a full suit of it. I wear one on an irregular basis. On the occasions I've worn it, I typically sit down on the ground up against a tree overlooking the river. I've had birds land beside me. A squirrel of two run to my feet, then had a deer walk in on my left and just stand there and stare at me maybe 30 feet away. Eventually when I flinched and moved, it spent some time stomping it's hooves and when I finally "talked to it" it lifted it's head and bolted. Then, about 10 minutes later it came back. LoL. Kinda repeated that process and eventually convinced itself something was wrong and bolted away. 

Purely anecdotal on my part, but I think they work. And yes, my basic belief in the unusualness of a BF's sensory skills is that it DOES somehow utilize recognition of energy or EMF to determine approachability of "things" or humans. It actually parallels my experiences with energy observations in the paranormal investigation world. Einstein explained it simply when he said there are only 2 things in this universe: matter and energy. I've experienced them both.

Not trying to be a debbie downer. But Ive experienced all those things in just plain clothes.

I think wind is important for ungulates. I called a cow elk in to within 20 feet of me a couple of weeks ago. And had chipmunks running over me while glassing.

I have no idea if it works for (hecs) primates. It was a unwritten rule in Nam to never stare at an enemy from concealment if they were close. Evidently the 6th sense of being watched is real at least from a veteran’s POV.

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

If EMf was an issue then bow hunters would never take game....but they do, all the time, year in and year out. 

Because you know that the potential EMF sensitivity and detection capabilities of a deer and a BF, a completely unknown entity or thing is equal or similar? Choose to believe or speculate as you wish. It doesn't change my experience or observations. I'll continue to pursue the evidence and information I uncover even if it's anecdotal, but I won't dismiss it out of hand.

As will I and my methodology is like no one else's on this Forum that I know of. Be that as it may, I "speculate" that the creature is one of flesh and blood and subject to the same senses of nearly all flesh and blood creatures, including Humans. For instance, I look at the phenomenon of road crossings. So many wonder how such a thing can happen when its intelligence, afforded by most, should mean it's never caught out in the open like that. But people say it makes mistakes. Can't have it both ways- highly intelligent but making such serious, perhaps even life threatening, simple mistakes like that? My "speculation" is that it hears a vehicle, and maybe even sees a vehicle, but, depending on the wind direction, it doesn't smell the vehicle....and gets caught out in the open. So, sight hearing and smell. People say that two outa three ain't bad. But in the animal kingdom it can potentially be a serious error- Sasquatch included.