HECS EMF Reducing Clothing

NorthWind

47 minutes ago, hiflier said:

For instance, I look at the phenomenon of road crossings. So many wonder how such a thing can happen when its intelligence, afforded by most, should mean it's never caught out in the open like that. But people say it makes mistakes. Can't have it both ways- highly intelligent but making such serious, perhaps even life threatening, simple mistakes like that?

Who says intelligent creatures can't or won't make a mistake? To do so or be so would require perfection. Human beings, no matter how smart or "intelligent" we are, are prone to make agonizingly stupid mistakes from birth to death. I simply don't accept the premise that because "afforded by most, should mean it's never caught out in the open like that" means it's true. People throw out subjective concepts and in the absence of dissention conclude they must be right. That's an absurd position for them to take. They can be intelligent but that's not the same as intellectually intelligent. 

How intelligent is a creature who, approaching my campsite last fall (November 2020) comes in, stands across the river from the campsite where lights of several types are left running all night exactly because of what would happen next, and proceeds for the next 6 to 7 minutes throw an absolute tantrum? If you were elusive, if you were wanting NOTHING to do with humans, you wouldn't stumble in across from some humans (not even out in camp but in the camper for the night by 3 hours) and then proceed to completely give yourself away. But that's what it did. Was that smart? LoL. No... but it did it. But they're elusive. Everybody says so. No. Not THAT time. And not lots of times over the years when we never had a clue they were around until the broke the silence of the evening to announce themselves and proceed to expose themselves. So my observation is that the 'elusive and wants nothing to do with humans' just got put on the back burner because either instinct, frustration, emotion, anger or something over-ruled it's rules about contact. That night in November and all those other times, they / he / she / it could have simply skirted right on around camp and we'd never have had a clue they were around. But they broke all those unfounded stereotypes that people "think" are hallmarks of the creature's behavior. Maybe sometimes they are. A lot of times the rules are out the door. 

Intelligent. They have to be. Flawless, no. Perfect. Not in a life-time. Otherwise, no one WOULD ever see one, would they. <?>

5 hours ago, hiflier said:

The Human body's EMF firld only extends out about 5ft. For about $50 one can buy enough Faraday cloth to make a poncho and have enough left over to mostly wrap around a trail cam. So me anyway, it isn't worth spending nearly $300 or more on an EMF outfit.

Well I learned something today.

I never knew there was such a thing as Faraday cloth. I see it on Amazon for twenty bucks a yard. That's enough to try wrapping a trail cam and see how it works out. 

Certainly, someone has tried this already, right? (Notice I didn't call you, dear reader, "Shirley").

17 minutes ago, GuyInIndiana said:

Who says intelligent creatures can't or won't make a mistake? To do so or be so would require perfection. Human beings, no matter how smart or "intelligent" we are, are prone to make agonizingly stupid mistakes from birth to death. I simply don't accept the premise that because "afforded by most, should mean it's never caught out in the open like that" means it's true. People throw out subjective concepts and in the absence of dissention conclude they must be right. That's an absurd position for them to take. They can be intelligent but that's not the same as intellectually intelligent. 

How intelligent is a creature who, approaching my campsite last fall (November 2020) comes in, stands across the river from the campsite where lights of several types are left running all night exactly because of what would happen next, and proceeds for the next 6 to 7 minutes throw an absolute tantrum? If you were elusive, if you were wanting NOTHING to do with humans, you wouldn't stumble in across from some humans (not even out in camp but in the camper for the night by 3 hours) and then proceed to completely give yourself away. But that's what it did. Was that smart? LoL. No... but it did it. But they're elusive. Everybody says so. No. Not THAT time. And not lots of times over the years when we never had a clue they were around until the broke the silence of the evening to announce themselves and proceed to expose themselves. So my observation is that the 'elusive and wants nothing to do with humans' just got put on the back burner because either instinct, frustration, emotion, anger or something over-ruled it's rules about contact. That night in November and all those other times, they / he / she / it could have simply skirted right on around camp and we'd never have had a clue they were around. But they broke all those unfounded stereotypes that people "think" are hallmarks of the creature's behavior. Maybe sometimes they are. A lot of times the rules are out the door. 

Intelligent. They have to be. Flawless, no. Perfect. Not in a life-time. Otherwise, no one WOULD ever see one, would they. <?>

But the point I was making as that animals NEED to verify danger. They do this by seeing, hearing, and smelling. So you're saying that your intruder saw you, smelled you, AND heard you, and still made a ruckus? How much of that can you be certain of? I'm not trying to be difficult, GuyInIndiana. Animals have systems for survival that work unless something somehow interferes, either intentionally or unintentionally, with those systems. Hunters know this principle very well.

28 minutes ago, GuyInIndiana said:

They can be intelligent but that's not the same as intellectually intelligent.

Kinda lost me on that one ;) But I think I know what you mean.

34 minutes ago, GuyInIndiana said:

Who says intelligent creatures can't or won't make a mistake?

So all you read was that? I would like to know how you arrived at that from what you quoted at the beginning of this page. Again, the point is something CAN be intelligent, or even HIGHLY intelligent, especially in the wild, and relies on the three main senses to survive. If one of those senses fails, even in Humans, it can be disastrous. Westerners and others [rove it by stepping of the curb while looking the wrong way in the UK and......

The best way for ANYTHING to survive in the wild is to put together, in real time, what they see, hear, and smell. Sasquatch are intelligent, maybe even highly so, but a road crossing- otherwise a normal thing- gets witnessed because one of their three senses was LATE backing up the other two. And in that case, unless the wind is in their favor, it is probably the lack of smelling a vehicle before hearing it and then seeing it. In the woods, it may hear me or smell me, but I think encounters occur because of the need to verify those two senses with their third- which is sight. If this sounds too illogical then, please, let me know.

I have had deer come up and smell my face, squirrels on my legs and birds land next to me many times while I'm sitting up against a tree with no Hecs cloth on me. I have walked through a heard of elk and got so close to a big bull I could hear him chewing wearing camo jeans, and a blue t shirt with some ferns I picked held up in front of me and fanned out to the sides. When I dropped the ferns I was about 3 feet from the face of the bull and he just shuddered and stared at me. I stood up and took a step closer to him and he just turned broadside. I waved my arms and he walked about 20 yards away and turned and stared at me. I started walking toward him and he just started walking a way, turned to look at me and continued. When the heard of cows took off, that's when he took off. Either he had never seen a human or, what I believe, he couldn't comprehend how a bush in his face could turn into this strange creature.

The point is, I have had some of the same experiences that Hecs have said you could only have wearing Hecs. However, I have seen on the tv informercial/ show that I have to admit that they appear to be able to get away with more than I think a person not wearing the suit could. But then, TV can be pretty magical. So, If you have the money to spend, it couldn't hurt to put it on and see what happens.

From Aug. 20, 2019:

Hiding In Plain Sight

Catmandoo replied to Madison5716's topic in General Bigfoot Discussion

...I tested a sample of a HEC suit this year in the way of a head covering. The result of EMF testing: I threw it away. Many brands of camo have love-hate relationships. Some swear by it and some swear at it. Your mileage will vary.
'Faraday' material is available but I can't remember the bolt width. Caution: the Faraday 'power' fades with wash cycles and may go about 50 washings. Clean or smelly. Forget about the chili dogs.
There is a researcher in Europe who is developing detection equipment for avalanche victims by scanning for human EMF patterns under snow.

Trail cameras require a different approach. The items that need to be dealt with are: ultrasonic noise, especially the capacitors for the flash, fluctuating AC and DC magnetic fields, switching regulated power supply, IR filter switching assembly noise that we can hear, smell and appearance.  One type of shielding material does not cover all of the problem areas. Metal mounting plates are reflector-projectors of ultrasonic noise and the noise is not projected  symmetrically out of the camera housing. Lately, everyone is making deer / trail cameras so your mileage will vary.

I wear plain clothes and animals have come up to me like the little bear in the image below my display name. Ravens follow me ( to get dibs on my eyeballs ). 

And Doug, you walked up to a bull elk. I do not know what to think about that.

On 10/15/2021 at 9:14 PM, Catmandoo said:
...The items that need to be dealt with are: ultrasonic noise, especially the capacitors for the flash, fluctuating AC and DC magnetic fields, switching regulated power supply, IR filter switching assembly noise that we can hear, smell and appearance.  One type of shielding material does not cover all of the problem areas. Metal mounting plates are reflector-projectors of ultrasonic noise and the noise is not projected  symmetrically out of the camera housing...

Correct. One type of shielding does not cover all the bases. However, nothing wrong with trying it. Have you? I will try it. Perhaps add a little insulation of some sort and camo it up, like @wiiawiwb does. Other thank acting like an idiot for a stranger's trail camera, I am not that confident trail cams help in our quest for the hairy guy. Off now to Amazon for a bit of Faraday cloth.

Yes, I tested HEC material in the form of a head net. I don't use HEC material.  HEC material uses carbon fiber threads spaced to deal with human emissions. HEC brand material is rated as washable and the ads point out that the shielding effect does not fade with time. I have not noticed a ground strap on a hunter in the ad images.

The term 'faraday' is used and abused these days. I looked over the amazon offerings. Popular ingredients are copper-nickel, copper and that keeps the price down. People are paranoid and buy these materials because they are concerned about 5G networks, RFID chips, spy satellites, DEA, microwave ovens, cell phones, etc., etc. Very few consumers can measure their environment to determine what they really need so shot-gun style mouse click bait sales occur. Shop lifters buy these 'amazon' materials to line their bags and backpacks in an attempt to block RFID chips. I never guessed that they were concerned.

A few words of warning:

most shielding does not do well with water

some irritate skin

posted performance in the megahertz and gigahertz ranges does not apply to what we need ( we need hertz and kilohertz region shielding )

finding shielding for ELF and VLF that does not cost an arm & leg, is easy to work with and handles water exposure is difficult 

graphs with colorful squiggly lines are from testing laboratory queen material samples on a flat surface, in a dry environment

bending and folding shielding changes the performance regardless of whether  it's metal sheet or fabric

how are you going to ground the shielding?

It is good to have some experimentation. Takes time and money but we do that anyway.

I ground all my equipment. The wrist strap is for me. The "ground strap pokey thing" is for cameras. The T-head pin is pushed into trees or dirt. My other type of ground wires use 1 wire of  DC barrel connectors to hook up to longer wires as needed.

ground strap IMG_3227.JPG

ground strap pokey thing IMG_3246.JPG

Edited by Catmandoo
text

13 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

Yes, I tested HEC material in the form of a head net. I don't use HEC material.  HEC material uses carbon fiber threads spaced to deal with human emissions. HEC brand material is rated as washable and the ads point out that the shielding effect does not fade with time. I have not noticed a ground strap on a hunter in the ad images.

That's because you don't want it grounded to anything. Just like the "bug-out bags" and faraday boxes and bags used by those in the "prepper" movement who fear the possibility of an EMP knocking out all electronics, those bags/boxes are intended to simply keep any stray or intended EM waveform from permeating and damaging the equipment. In the case of the HECS it's intended to keep the body's EM signature masked, or contained within the suit. 

• Upvote 1

The human body vibrates. Seems like we are tied to Schumann resonances. We have EMF signatures.  Cotton, next to the skin is claimed to be 'energy giving' and therapeutic. There are a lot of  articles about the frequencies of fabrics and their benefits available on the internet. I don't follow the fabric details but the articles are interesting. Many are driven by vendors.

I was wondering if you noticed a difference in your HEC suit animal contact activities related to your regular camping clothes.

13 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

I was wondering if you noticed a difference in your HEC suit animal contact activities related to your regular camping clothes.

Strictly an anecdotal 'guess' based on experience, that the suit HAS made a difference, but I've worn it across enough different season that I've gone from gym trunks and T-shirt under them in the summer, to full on jeans, long-sleeve heavier shirts in the early spring or fall. Material make up: I couldn't say except for the jeans and t-shirts. (cotton?)