Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Now waiting for one of Slab's "patiently waiting" posts...LOL.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

post-395-030996000 1317521112_thumb.jpg

(snnoorrkkk!) Huh ? What? What was that?

oh....

nothing?

oh... (lip smacks)

(yawn)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

back to patiently waiting mode

Honobia is in Le Flore County. However, the county seat is in the city of Poteau. Perhaps this is what I heard as "Polk."

Any one interested in the retired Forest Ranger's story should probably get in touch with Troy Hudson, one of the Conference's organizers and, I found just now, a former field organizer for BFRO in Ok, Tx, and Ark. (Thus it unlikely the Forest Ranger was referring to BFRO, since I think he was invited by Hudson).

I am sure that a police report would have been taken....

after all, someone's car was allegedly shot up with a machine gun.

That's kind of notable to law enforcement...

.....even in counties where they don't care about the discovery of a huge severed foot in a ditch..

The Conference organisers knew the deal,...... feel bad for the attendees that did not get the heads up that she wouldn't be there.

I've exchanged a few emails with Troy, and I can say with a fair degree of certainty he thought she would be their in person when this was first arranged.

SSR Team

Sounds like an intentional attempt to smear the BFRO.

Who is the forest ranger ?

Who gave the confession ?

Who is the family member ?

What is the police report number ?

WHERE ARE THEIR STATEMENTS ????

Great first Post, welcome to the Forums, glad you're here, stick around la da da da da.. :rolleyes:

Don't shoot the Messenger aye ??

Actually, if the truth be known, i'm quite glad Dr K wasn't there..

I wasn't overly impressed that, no disrespect, she would be putting herself on offer in Honobia to all kinds of things, like i believe she could have been. :)

Edited by BobbyO

Guest HairyGreek

What it is starting to sound like is what someone earlier in the thread suggested. This Honobia appearance was to be an after-paper release press event. As Saskeptic pointed out though, you can't always be so sure of when this will happen.

She has probably had to head back to the drawing board past her original completion date as publications are asking for more or aren't interested in what she has so far. She has nothing to talk about so she doesn't show up. I think the fact that she was planning to speak there at all shows she doesn't have nearly as convincing of evidence as most of us would like to see.

I would sure like to know how this delay affects all the projects connected to it. if DerekFoot or General can chime in, where is the book the OP was going to put out thanks to all of this?

Sorry to those who disagree, but on the slab is probably the only way to get this done. If Pauliades is right though, that may as well be murder.

This is all speculation and JMVHO.

Edited by HairyGreek

This Honobia appearance was to be an after-paper release press event.

I had to fix that HG, The press release wouldn't be there, it would be on the door steps of some University. ;)

SSR Team

What it is starting to sound like is what someone earlier in the thread suggested. This Honobia appearance was to be an after-paper release press event. As Saskeptic pointed out though, you can't always be so sure of when this will happen.

So you accept, because Sask said it, that the Paper can get delayed, which is clearly possible..

She has probably had to head back to the drawing board past her original completion date as publications are asking for more or aren't interested in what she has so far. She has nothing to talk about so she doesn't show up. I think the fact that she was planning to speak there at all shows she doesn't have nearly as convincing of evidence as most of us would like to see.

Yet then get to the conclusion that she doesn't have that convincing of evidence which most would like to see ?? How can you go from the first admittance to then thinking she doesn't atually have good evidence, in a paragraph ?? :D & nothing to talk about ?? Are you serious ?? I'd say, just a hunch, that she could talk for Years about all of this but won't yet because her findings have not been published..I don't really think it's that difficult to understand

I would sure like to know how this delay affects all the projects connected to it. if DerekFoot or General can chime in, where is the book the OP was going to put out thanks to all of this?

Do you honestly think they're gonna release the Book without the Paper being HG ?? if not, why are you even asking that question ??

Sorry to those who disagree, but on the slab is probably the only way to get this done. If Pauliades is right though, that may as well be murder.

Don't apologies, you might be right, but i'd be amazed if you are.

This is all speculation and JMVHO.

Absolutely.

I side this way because i know that these Animals exist & i highly doubt that they are impossible to get the kind of evidence that this study is leading us to believe it has..

So it's juts natural for me to accept THAT for what it is..

I do however understand the skepticism of it from people who aren't aware that it exists, but you Guys just seem to be changing your minds about it all & are so confused that i feel sorry for you all... :D

Now forget about it all & go & enjoy your Sunday..;)

Edit : Sorry, i screwed up my bold answers to include some of your questions HG & for some reason i can't get them back to normal..

Edited by BobbyO

Guest HairyGreek

@Southern - thanks for the edit, but what I was trying to convey is that there is NO WAY Honobia was ever going to be the first official announcement of anything. It sounds to me like she thought she had this in the bag when she signed up to attend and would have already had the initial big press release.

@Bobby - How do you know they exist again? Also, you are wrong on so many points about my post, I just don't even have the energy to go there. All I will say is this: evidence and proof are not the same thing. Sounds like we have more evidence coming our way, no doubt (God knows when though). But proof? I think people should stop holding their breaths based on this experience. Is that clear enough for you?

Guest RedRatSnake

I side this way because i know that these Animals exist & i highly doubt that they are impossible to get the kind of evidence that this study is leading us to believe it has..

Hi

How long are you going to wait, gotta accept the fact that every time any evidence or so called big study comes around that it's a bust, we got a hundred years of sightings and myths and zero Bigfoots to prove it ~ what we got is people that see it and that's it. . . . .

Tim :)

Guest slimwitless

I mostly agree HairyGreek. As for why speak at Honobia at all, it's my opinion that she viewed the event as a way to acknowledge the BF community WELL AFTER the paper was published. I say this because it's pretty clear people connected to the project thought release was imminent some time ago. To me this means the paper has already been submitted and now Ketchum is busy addressing concerns of reviewers perhaps leery of putting their stamp on something so controversial.

Look, there are really only three possibilities:

1. Hoax
  2. Misinterpretation
  3. DIscovery

I'm confident she's not deliberately hoaxing for a whole host of reasons. So, applying Occam's razor to the remaining possibilities it seems Parnassus would be right and Ketchum has misinterpreted human DNA. But if that's true, there are some very disturbing ramifications for various members of the Olympic Project (who have hinted strongly that the flesh sample tested BF). I also think if she initially misinterpreted her findings this would have already been uncovered by the peer review process. Since it seems no one is closing up shop and going home, I still have to hope for option 3 - coming soon to a scientific journal near you.

Anyway, that's how this INTP sees it.

Edited by slimwitless

SSR Team

Hi

How long are you going to wait, gotta accept the fact that every time any evidence or so called big study comes around that it's a bust, we got a hundred years of sightings and myths and zero Bigfoots to prove it ~ what we got is people that see it and that's it. . . . .

Tim :)

Tim, this is the key part to all this, i don't have to wait, you people might but i don't..

I'm done, i KNOW they exist like various others do on this Forum.

I don't need, although i do appreciate, others spending lots of their time in the Forests of North America looking for evidence for people like 99% of people on this Forum who sit on their *%#$% all weekend & demand this, that & the other as evidence.

I'm not interested in it, i'm just here to learn about the Subjects, i've had my undeniable evidence for Years now.. :)

• Upvote 1