Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

There will be no release of a scientific paper that gets published in a reputable scientific journal. Dr. Ketchum does not have any DNA results that are conclusive of anything. There are no videos from the Erickson project or photos from the Olympic project that are noting more than furry photos we have seen hundreds of times.

OK folks - we can all go home now. We're obviously wasting our time here... ;)

There will be no release of a scientific paper that gets published in a reputable scientific journal. Dr. Ketchum does not have any DNA results that are conclusive of anything. There are no videos from the Erickson project or photos from the Olympic project that are noting more than furry photos we have seen hundreds of times.

Thank you so much for clearing all that up once and for all. Guys we can all go home; turns out it was nothing!

[/sarcasm]

I've wasted a lot of time on the BFF. That's why I am now limiting that time. :lol:

You have effectively made the point that my statement is meaningless because it is not backed up by any evidence. It is just a statement from somebody you don't know. Now if I posted up the videos from the erikson project you wouldn't have to rely on my unsupported opinion, you could come to your own conclusion. My point is that "we are wasting our time" until the evidence is put on the table. We have hundreds of pages of posts on this forum addressing evidence that no one has seen but a select few.

You have effectively made the point that my statement is meaningless because it is not backed up by any evidence. It is just a statement from somebody you don't know. Now if I posted up the videos from the erikson project you wouldn't have to rely on my unsupported opinion, you could come to your own conclusion. My point is that "we are wasting our time" until the evidence is put on the table. We have hundreds of pages of posts on this forum addressing evidence that no one has seen but a select few.

Yes, but the part that you are not understanding is that we are NOT wasting our time because this is something we are interested in. YOU are wasting your time if you are posting here about something you have already decided you know everything about. If it turns out that your post was 100% correct, I will be greatly disappointed, but I will still NOT have wasted my time because I enjoy discussing the topic of Bigfoot.

There are no videos from the Erickson project or photos from the Olympic project that are noting more than furry photos we have seen hundreds of times.

Thats a double negative, so I might agree. ;)

Yes, but the part that you are not understanding is that we are NOT wasting our time because this is something we are interested in. YOU are wasting your time if you are posting here about something you have already decided you know everything about. If it turns out that your post was 100% correct, I will be greatly disappointed, but I will still NOT have wasted my time because I enjoy discussing the topic of Bigfoot.

Hey, me too!

My good friend is going to be there so I can hear all about it good or bad. :)

To the guy whose killed 1000 bears, you are a poacher. They only issue one permit a year around my parts..Do the math. And..........If Melba Ketchum was dropping a bomb, It would be on ALL the major news networks, not a Bigfoot symposium. Just my .02$

Guest HairyGreek

hy·per·bo·le

   [hahy-pur-buh-lee]

noun Rhetoric .

obvious and intentional exaggeration.

an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.â€

That is an excellant point as far as wasting time. Like you, I am here because I am interested in the topic and don't consider it a waste of my time. (not the best use, however). I certainly do not know everything about this topic. I think you understand my frustration by all of the discussions and conclusions being drawn about evidence and facts that no one can verify at this time as being guinuine.

Guest gershake

No, if you take out both negatives you get "blurry videos and photos don't exist".

Edited by gershake

SSR Team

Kind of like a big day today really, possibly, maybe..

At least there should be SOMETHING, ANYTHING, as opposed to the silence that we currently have..

I'm quite excited.. :D