Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Well I guess it was nothing too profound, since there is no discussion about it yet and she was scheduled to speak at 10:00 AM. Bummer.

Dr. Ketchum was a no show. The reason given was last minute developments concerning her manuscript (peer reviewed paper) having took up too much recent time. Instead, she was interviewed this week on camera by conference personnel and that presentation was given. Nothing we didn't already know in her interview.

Paulides was there, and when asked, stated he thought the peer reviewed paper would be published in a couple of months.

I'll post more of my conference experience later.

At least nothing negative has been heard Jon my source on location will probably fill me in sometime tonight.

Yeah nothing negative has been said, but what negative could really have come out of this? "Sorry, but we regret to inform you that Sasquatch is not real"? If it was something big, I think there would be some discussion going on by now. Since there's not, I imagine there was a lot of "Sorry... NDA" going on. *sigh*

Interestingly enough, when I try to log into the chat room it says that it is full and that I have to wait for someone to leave. Perhaps that is where all the Honobia talk is going on?

Dr. Ketchum was a no show. The reason given was last minute developments concerning her manuscript (peer reviewed paper) having took up too much recent time. Instead, she was interviewed this week on camera by conference personnel and that presentation was given. Nothing we didn't already know in her interview.

Paulides was there, and when asked, stated he thought the peer reviewed paper would be published in a couple of months.

She no-showed?! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. :angry:

Guest RioBravo

Thanks for the update, Jerry.

Yeah nothing negative has been said, but what negative could really have come out of this? "Sorry, but we regret to inform you that Sasquatch is not real"? If it was something big, I think there would be some discussion going on by now. Since there's not, I imagine there was a lot of "Sorry... NDA" going on. *sigh*

Interestingly enough, when I try to log into the chat room it says that it is full and that I have to wait for someone to leave. Perhaps that is where all the Honobia talk is going on?

Chat is under repair I think, been down a for awhile

Guest HairyGreek

Man, the first time I would have +1 one of Parn's statements and I am out for the day. I will be back to plus that as I got a good chuckle.

Looks like I got to get on the horn to the Hulk after all...

Now waiting for one of Slab's "patiently waiting" posts...LOL.

Edited by HairyGreek