Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Hi

How long are you going to wait, gotta accept the fact that every time any evidence or so called big study comes around that it's a bust, we got a hundred years of sightings and myths and zero Bigfoots to prove it ~ what we got is people that see it and that's it. . . . .

Tim :)

Red Red Red, This is the "first" big study involving PHD's and suspected BF DNA. It's a win for bigfoot research, even if you can't see the end result yet. :) There will be samples that don't pan out with this, but if BF is out there and we aren't waisting time posting here, this is a good way to prove it.

Guest HairyGreek

Exactly, Slimmy! You nailed it on all fronts. When I first joined back in June or July was right around the time she was talking about the paper as if its release was eminent. I absolutely think she has something interesting, possibly game changing, to show. I just don't think it will be something that will send the skofftics screaming for cover at all the dead crow thrown at them.

SSR Team

@Bobby - How do you know they exist again? Also, you are wrong on so many points about my post, I just don't even have the energy to go there. All I will say is this: evidence and proof are not the same thing. Sounds like we have more evidence coming our way, no doubt (God knows when though). But proof? I think people should stop holding their breaths based on this experience. Is that clear enough for you?

Well if you " don't have the energy to go there ", don't ask me questions if you expect answers.. ;)

Guest HairyGreek

Sure thing, chief. I certainly won't. Slim understood my post perfectly. I am not disrespecting the lady or anyone else or demanding anything. You are more than willing to search for threads where I do. I simply think she overestimated what she had and underestimated the process involved.

I have to say your "I know something you don't know" posts are getting a little old IMO. Especially considering I am not some hater demanding anything from anyone. I never have been.

Edited by FuriousGeorge
Edited foul language

SSR Team

I have to say your "I know something you don't know" posts are getting a little old IMO.

HG, it's not just me, don't get personal..;)

The Forest Ranger was elderly and nervous. My notes stated "Texas BRFO", so I may have misunderstood him. I also thought I heard him mention UFO a couple of times. So I won't claim he definitely meant BFRO--- it was my casual impression.

The fellow who fired the shots allegedly gave the confession. He also wrote a check for $2000 to cover damages to the vehicle. The retired Forest Ranger, Charles Branson, mentioned at least twice that the confession is on file at the Polk County Sheriff's Office (I will check to see if there is such a county name in the area). He said he has the check the careless shooter sent to cover the damage to the relative's vehicle.

He did explain who the family member was, but I didn't take down that relevant information.

His presentation was casual and a tad meandering. He also mentioned a sighting in 1952 in the area. He said that several people in the area have seen Bigfoot, but won't speak about it. I think he was sincere and I don't think was purposefully trying to smear anyone.

Please investigate this if you wish --- don't take my casual impressions as gospel.

Hmm I own a home in Polk county on Lake Livingston, a vacation house, only an hour drive from my primary residence . Livingston is the county seat. I may drop by and see if I can dig up something.

The Trinity river/Lake Livginston area is home to many sightings, the Sam Houston National Forest touches the lakes western banks and at 93,000 acres and 39 miles long with 450 miles of shoreline the lake touches four counties. Champion Paper Company owns thousands of acres of timber that have gone untouched since the company shut down operations in the area more than 10 years ago. The Trinity river flows down from Dallas and feeds the lake. It's prime Sasquatch habitat. In times past I have deployed game cameras on the lakes north end since the easiest way to get there is by water and my house is lakefront. I stopped doing it when I sold my airboat and I have not bought a new one yet. It's dicey getting into the backwaters even in daylight. After they damned the river they just cut the tops off the trees that broke the waters surface on the North end, it's a boat eating lake once you go past the 190 bridge, lots of snakes and gators and you know who. If you check the TBRC website or the BFRO you will see many sighting in Montgomery county (where I am now) San Jacinto county, Walker County, Polk and Trinity Counties. I also have a good friend who is been with Texas Forestry Service in Montgomery County for 25 years, I'll call him up and drop this Rangers name and see if he knows him or of him.

Edited by Tautriadelta

One more thing HG, Proof is comprised of evidence. A body and the DNA we would hope would do it, but a dozen or two complete mitochondrias + nuDNA could create the same in a statistical impossibility of nonexistence.

Guest HairyGreek

Bobby - I know lots of folks on here who have had sightings and experiences that could be nothing but a Sasquatch. I have had the privilege of them sharing their stories with me. I sincerely believe them and some are the most skeptic and tough on others I have seen.

You are the one who lumped me in with others demanding answers and flip-flopping on where I stand. I have never done this. I think you should take your own advice about not getting personal. I found what you said and they way you said it to be very personal. If you didn't mean me specifically, it would help if you didn't use my posts as a soundboard for your thoughts on the subject.

Southern - nothing short of an actual body is going to convince anyone. I'm sorry, but it takes a whole lot of evidence to make proof where Bigfoot is concerned.

Edited by HairyGreek

SSR Team

You are the one who lumped me in with others demanding answers and flip-flopping on where I stand. I have never done this. I think you should take your own advice about not getting personal.

& i never lumped you in with anyone nor said you were demanding anything so chill out HG & enjoy your Sunday when it comes, like i said in the first place..;)

SSR Team

yeah, yeah, yeah... :rolleyes:

Oh well, i tried to be nice.. :)

sorry for the double posting, I was trying to add a little more info about the area in an edit and when I saved changes the whole thing locked up and I ended up with doubles.

BFF Patron

So Ketchum dodged the conference but put up a guest video so it wouldn't be seen that way (sounds like her whole appearance was very iffy to begin with..I would not have seriously expected her to emerge from her bubble until the pressie anywho but that's just me) ......or was working on the paper.....or couldn't attend because the results were too sacred to risk getting tripped up on....maybe they have nothing......but Paulides was there.

Sounds like the clairvoyants suddenly know exactly what is happening and why. I like the clairvoyant "dog ate my homework best".