Freeman Footage. Thoughts?

BFSighting

For me, it falls into the very interesting category but not clear enough to be anything more.    I’d like it to be real but who knows! 🤷🤷

I'm undecided for one reason, the gait seems too human. Or unsure, looks like he's watching where he's stepping.

Doesn't seem in a big hurry to get out of camera view. Just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BFSighting said:

Thoughts on the Freeman footage? It seems to be fake to me, but would love to hear arguments for the other side. :)

Honestly real or not, I find it to be some of the most intriguing footage I've seen after the PGF.

I'm aware of the controversy surrounding Freeman and his research, but the film itself is quite interesting.

I especially find the point when the subject stops moving to be very intriguing, as the figure almost disappears (and blends into the environment to the point of being almost invisible) until it starts walking again.

The sequence reminds me of so many witnesses describing how the creatures seem to disappear before their eyes. Perhaps, if this is genuine, the subjects natural camouflage is just that good...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cromag said:

I'm undecided for one reason, the gait seems too human. Or unsure, looks like he's watching where he's stepping.

Doesn't seem in a big hurry to get out of camera view. Just my 2 cents.

Dealing only with the subject kind of lingering in camera view, more than one size track was observed... so if the creature is genuine then it had backup so to speak. It could be drawing his attention from the other specimen for any number of reasons. It could be moving away or even flanking him. Many people think there was a baby or young creature involved her as well, so it could be drawing attention away from the young as well. That would certainly be a common reaction to a possible threat to offspring in the animal kingdom.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, cromag said:

I’m undecided for one reason, the gait seems too human.

Based on?   At best we have one video of a BF’s gate,  Patty.   With the vast differences in human gate how can we use one example of BF gate as the control sample?   Just curious.  🤷

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Hoekler73 said:

Dealing only with the subject kind of lingering in camera view, more than one size track was observed... so if the creature is genuine then it had backup so to speak. It could be drawing his attention from the other specimen for any number of reasons. It could be moving away or even flanking him. Many people think there was a baby or young creature involved her as well, so it could be drawing attention away from the young as well. That would certainly be a common reaction to a possible threat to offspring in the animal kingdom.

Interesting,I wasn't aware there were multiple tracks. Thanks !

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Twist said:

Based on?   At best we have one video of a BF’s gate,  Patty.   With the vast differences in human gate how can we use one example of BF gate as the control sample?   Just curious.  🤷

Twist, actually, every time I've watched the Freeman footage I always think of Patty. I'm 100% convinced Patty footage is real. The majority of sightings describe locomotive traits like Patty's......extreme or exaggerated arm swing, bent knees. So there's a at least a few traits regarding the way they walk that they seem to have in common.

But, having said that, there are many reports of them casually walking away as well. So maybe the Freeman sasquatch falls into the casual sasquatch group . 

Thanks for the response.  It makes sense that if you see Patty and the Freeman creature as similar you may draw this conclusion.   Personally the Freeman footage is not clear or long enough to make the comparison.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cromag said:

The long version of the Freeman video has him filming multiple tracks in the dust and he walks up the trail/road before he films the BF.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cromag said:

Very good tracks at that, in the mud of Deduct Springs.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, @Huntster, I've never seen the entire thing before. I've always considered this real footage, despite the potato camera.

Edited by Madison5716
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Fat guy in a suit tippy toeing .Tracks hoaxer puts him in same category as TS.

Certainly not the Patterson film. 

• Haha 1

I think the footage is too blurry to say definitively or even probably either way. I’d say it’s impossible to determine one way or the other.