Bigfoot & Beyond episode 149...

CelticKevin

10 hours ago, 7.62 said:

I just don't get how that's possible . I understand trail cams in the forest but visits for 10 years that include knocking on the side of your home.

I would think that after so long, you would be setting up some sort of remote camera system or even rigging an observation post in your house upstairs or in the attic where you could just lie in wait. you hear a slap, hit the switch and the lights come on or the cams start rolling.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CelticKevin said:

.......you could just lie in wait. you hear a slap, hit the switch and the lights come on.........

We have no street lights here. Most folks have yard lights with solar sensors. When it starts to get dark, the lights come on. My house has two lights that provide plenty of shooting light all around the house. A shotgun with 7 rounds of Black Magic slugs loaded up is always ready anyway for a problem bear. Mr. Sas Quatch is safe until he starts slapping the house. Then he's on the same list as a problem bear.

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent episode. Thought the guest seemed convincing and believable. Can certainly 2nd the recommendation.