Sierra gate footage?

CelticKevin

5 hours ago, NorthWind said:

Eyeglow, not eye shine. I have heard this more than several times from witnesses. What color was the eyeglow?

Yes, I didn’t even know about eye glow until we went on the expedition. They explained it to me and I was a little skeptical about it because I’m thinking to myself…how the hell is an animal able to turn on and off it’s glowing eyes. Then I got to thinking about chameleons and octopuses and what they could do. So I didn’t discredit it completely after thinking about that. My wife actually saw the eye glow, which was red and about 8 ft off the ground. She saw them blink a few times and then they disappeared. Someone else saw eye glow that was a greenish/blue color.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NCBFr said:

My daughter saw a BF at night on the edge of our yard and what struck her most was the "glowing golden eyes."  I was on a business trip and not around so I cannot speak to much else about the encounter.  Glow vs Shine is one of my top unexplained BF mysteries.  

That’s awesome. Yea, if you don’t know what eye glow is, like me when I went to the expedition, you don’t believe it until you see it(or until my wife saw it at the expedition). Like I said in another reply on this thread. I was skeptical about eye glow until I though about what chameleons and octopuses could do. It would be unbelievable if you had never seen it in person, right?

I have great difficulty in todays world with language, communication, and definitions. I think it's important to have uniform definitions in order to submit and receive the same understanding. Thus a couple of definitions googled up:

Glow:

v: "give out steady light without flame."

n: "a steady radiance of light or heat"

Shine:

v: "(of the sun or another source of light) give out a bright light."

"direct (a flashlight or other light) somewhere in order to see something in the dark."

n: "a quality of brightness, especially from reflected light."

Based upon those definitions, I don't believe that any known biologic creature has eyes that glow. Only reflective shine is possible. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I have great difficulty in todays world with language, communication, and definitions. I think it's important to have uniform definitions in order to submit and receive the same understanding. Thus a couple of definitions googled up:

Glow:

v: "give out steady light without flame."

n: "a steady radiance of light or heat"

Shine:

v: "(of the sun or another source of light) give out a bright light."

"direct (a flashlight or other light) somewhere in order to see something in the dark."

n: "a quality of brightness, especially from reflected light."

Based upon those definitions, I don't believe that any known biologic creature has eyes that glow. Only reflective shine is possible. 

i didn’t believe it either when I was told about it. I didn’t even know it was a thing until I went on this expedition. Being very scientific minded and based, I was skeptical. 

Then I thought about what Chamaeleons and octopuses could do, that had me thinking twice.  If someone told you an animal could do that, and you had never see a chanaeleon or octopus before, I’m sure you would be a non believer as well. 

Then having a first hand experience really solidifies it.

1 hour ago, OldMort said:

So, where roughly is your "Sierra Camp"?

I can’t say much about location, that is what the signed NDAs are there to prevent me from doing. But, before the expedition I was looking into the location and searching and searching to narrow it down. What I can say is, if you look enough places on the internet and in interviews you can get it. I was nearly dead on relatively speaking in comparison to how large the forest is out there. 

57 minutes ago, DarkEyes said:

.......I thought about what Chamaeleons and octopuses could do, that had me thinking twice........

Think thrice; neither animal glows, ie, produces light. Both produce skin color changes. Notably, neither have eyes alone that glow, and neither are mammals.

The only animals I know of that actually produce a glowing light are fireflies and squid. Again, neither have eyes alone that glow (it is their skin or body), and neither are mammals.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DarkEyes said:

..........if you look enough places on the internet and in interviews you can get it.........

I was able to do this with the location of the Sierra Sounds camp, especially after it burned in a wildfire and I used the fire maps to verify it.  

Other good report locations are openly given like this one:

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/watch-bigfoot-sighting-sierra-nevada-mountains/

1 hour ago, DarkEyes said:

I can’t say much about location, that is what the signed NDAs are there to prevent me from doing. But, before the expedition I was looking into the location and searching and searching to narrow it down. What I can say is, if you look enough places on the internet and in interviews you can get it. I was nearly dead on relatively speaking in comparison to how large the forest is out there. 

I know where it is and have been there a few times during the era when the events occurred. 

If so many others know as well, why are NDA's needed?

I'm asking for a general area such as near Tahoe, Yosemite, Sonora Pass, Kings Canyon, Whitney back country etc.

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Think thrice; neither animal glows, ie, produces light. Both produce skin color changes. Notably, neither have eyes alone that glow, and neither are mammals.

The only animals I know of that actually produce a glowing light are fireflies and squid. Again, neither have eyes alone that glow (it is their skin or body), and neither are mammals.

Yes, I understand that about them. I’m just saying these animals can do things most other animals can not do. And if you didn’t know what they were, and someone told you about them and what they could do, you probably wouldn’t believe it and be very skeptical about it unless you saw video footage or seen it in person.

32 minutes ago, OldMort said:

I know where it is and have been there a few times during the era when the events occurred. 

If so many others know as well, why are NDA's needed?

I'm asking for a general area such as near Tahoe, Yosemite, Sonora Pass, Kings Canyon, Whitney back country etc.

NDAs are for preserving the location that the expedition I went on was at. Since they are close to each other, I’d rather not say. 

On 8/20/2022 at 7:38 PM, CelticKevin said:

Oh, really? How did you come to be able to view the footage and who made you sign a NDA?

I just contacted the leader of the expedition and was told that I can share the Sierra gate footage :D

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, DarkEyes said:

........if you didn’t know what they were, and someone told you about them and what they could do, you probably wouldn’t believe it and be very skeptical about it unless you saw video footage or seen it in person.

Actually, I believed it in the cases of octopi, chameleons, squid, and fireflies before I actually saw it in all their cases with my own eyes (and I have seen them all do what they do), even though I don't fully understand the phenomenon. I've also seen dorado exhibit incredible color change/shimmering after being caught and hauled into a boat.

But I don't believe that a mammal can have glowing eyes (although I believe they can exhibit eye shine, which is reflected light), and I need to see glowing eyes in a mammal or read of it from a peer reviewed paper in order to believe it.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Mine had  sparkly dayglow green eyes, definitely glow not shine.  I also got to witness a set of magnificent cones of white light emanating from one at night.  Haven't heard a soul talk about that element since the Cherokee description of Little People and more modern accounts stating it looks like flashlights emanating through the woods. I caught a lot of orbs on digital camera that I could not appreciate live but never saw one moving through the woods. 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

But I don't believe that a mammal can have glowing eyes (although I believe they can exhibit eye shine, which is reflected light), and I need to see glowing eyes in a mammal or read of it from a peer reviewed paper in order to believe it.

I can certainly understand where you are coming from with this, @Huntster. And I used to have both feet firmly planted in that camp, too. After speaking face to face with more than a few direct eye witnesses, I am not so sure. All of them were quite adamant that what they witnessed was glow, not reflected eye shine. And one of those people said it changed from calm green to vivid red when the creature bared it's teeth in anger at that person. I have not witnessed it personally. But the witnesses I have spoken with are quite certain as to what they witnessed. Does it make logical sense? No, not to me, either. I am just relaying what I have heard from people that seem reliable to me when I spoke with them face to face. More than one of them even clarified without being asked about it in more detail. Glow, not shine.