Sierra gate footage?

CelticKevin

2 hours ago, DarkEyes said:

I just contacted the leader of the expedition and was told that I can share the Sierra gate footage :D

Is this a thermal image or a daylight photo ?

On 8/22/2022 at 3:40 PM, Huntster said:

Think thrice; neither animal glows, ie, produces light. Both produce skin color changes. Notably, neither have eyes alone that glow, and neither are mammals.

The only animals I know of that actually produce a glowing light are fireflies and squid. Again, neither have eyes alone that glow (it is their skin or body), and neither are mammals.

I agree No eye glow unless I have been wrong all along. The creatures are not only real but, perhaps not of this world.  🙄 

56 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

.........The creatures are not only real but, perhaps not of this world........

I suppose that is remotely possible, but why would an extraterrestrial creature look like a hominid? Why would they look and behave exactly like a primitive human? Why would they walk in the woods without tools (after having traveled here in a craft that we cannot duplicate) and eat wild, raw foods? 

The odds are (to borrow a phrase) astronomical. They are most certainly a hominid, and most likely a hominin. The odds of them being anything else is simply silly.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

I suppose that is remotely possible, but why would an extraterrestrial creature look like a hominid? Why would they look and behave exactly like a primitive human? Why would they walk in the woods without tools (after having traveled here in a craft that we cannot duplicate) and eat wild, raw foods? 

The odds are (to borrow a phrase) astronomical. They are most certainly a hominid, and most likely a hominin. The odds of them being anything else is simply silly.

Aliens millions of years ago collected hominids, took them off Earth and have been breeding them in captivity ever since. Along with millions of other Earth species in some galactic zoo. They also genetically alter these species with enhancements. Now they are back running experiments on a old, but new species better suited for the planet. Our replacements…

WAG🤔🤣

2 hours ago, norseman said:

Aliens millions of years ago collected hominids, took them off Earth and have been breeding them in captivity ever since. Along with millions of other Earth species in some galactic zoo. They also genetically alter these species with enhancements. Now they are back running experiments on a old, but new species better suited for the planet. Our replacements…

WAG🤔🤣

You mean there's hope I might yet see a real T-Rex?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

That's too bad. Photo would have been more interesting. 

Right about now I'll take anything :D

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2022 at 3:40 PM, Huntster said:

Think thrice; neither animal glows, ie, produces light. Both produce skin color changes. Notably, neither have eyes alone that glow, and neither are mammals.

The only animals I know of that actually produce a glowing light are fireflies and squid. Again, neither have eyes alone that glow (it is their skin or body), and neither are mammals.

I basically agree.  The only explanation I have come up with is that BF's do seem to have much larger eyes/tapetum lucidum than other animals and as such their eye shine is significantly greater and requires less light and appears to us as a glow.  It is also why they seem to be able to see in the dark.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NCBFr said:

I basically agree.  The only explanation I have come up with is that BF's do seem to have much larger eyes/tapetum lucidum than other animals and as such their eye shine is significantly greater and requires less light and appears to us as a glow.  It is also why they seem to be able to see in the dark.

That may be the case with them having larger eyes. But with scenario that happened where I was and my wife witnessed, there was no outside source of light to cause this eye glow(which was red). There was no moon out, we were 100% lights out. 

And that doesn’t explain the times other people see different colored eye glow, like greenish/blue/yellow/red. If it was from an external light source, it should only be in the yellow/red/white spectrum of colors would you think?

4 hours ago, DarkEyes said:

That may be the case with them having larger eyes. But with scenario that happened where I was and my wife witnessed, there was no outside source of light to cause this eye glow(which was red). There was no moon out, we were 100% lights out. 

And that doesn’t explain the times other people see different colored eye glow, like greenish/blue/yellow/red. If it was from an external light source, it should only be in the yellow/red/white spectrum of colors would you think?

Understood.  And is the reason why I rate this in my top 5ish BF questions in my mind as someone that has had multiple encounters over the years and resulted in my reading perhaps every case BFRO has put out plus 100s of others.  There are many cases similar that I have reviewed that are just as weird wrt to eye shine.  So you either have to believe they have a flashlight in their eyes that they can turn on or off or that it is something else.  I have RF and star light scopes, maybe it is something similar where they can reflect light not seen in our spectrum.  Perhaps it is this or perhaps people, my daughter included, are just confused with what they see.  I dont know, but multi-colored biolumenced eyes in a mammal just does not make sense to me.  Of course neither an un-identified 7-9 foot ape wandering around in NJ and NC. 

PS - Please excuse me if my text is not correct.  Pulled a muscle in my rib cage and under certain things the pain is out of the world.  Not paying too much attention to the keys I hit.

• Sad 1

On 8/24/2022 at 9:04 PM, NCBFr said:

Understood.  And is the reason why I rate this in my top 5ish BF questions in my mind as someone that has had multiple encounters over the years and resulted in my reading perhaps every case BFRO has put out plus 100s of others.  There are many cases similar that I have reviewed that are just as weird wrt to eye shine.  So you either have to believe they have a flashlight in their eyes that they can turn on or off or that it is something else.  I have RF and star light scopes, maybe it is something similar where they can reflect light not seen in our spectrum.  Perhaps it is this or perhaps people, my daughter included, are just confused with what they see.  I dont know, but multi-colored biolumenced eyes in a mammal just does not make sense to me.  Of course neither an un-identified 7-9 foot ape wandering around in NJ and NC. 

PS - Please excuse me if my text is not correct.  Pulled a muscle in my rib cage and under certain things the pain is out of the world.  Not paying too much attention to the keys I hit.

That hurts bad! Get to feeling better!

10 hours ago, norseman said:

That hurts bad! Get to feeling better!

Thank you.  I did not think much of it until a few days later when I  get hit by a couple sneezing fits.  Wasn't sure if the pain or adrenalin hit to the heart was going to take me first.  

• Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 6:57 PM, DarkEyes said:

Myself, and two others, saw red eyeshine, on two occasions. Both times, the red eyeshine was seen thanks to the use of a flashlight.  I'd be curious to see how the figure's eyes, generating the red eyeshine, looked on a thermal with and without the use of a flashlight.