Sylvanic Episode Of "finding Bigfoot"

I see on the Bigfoot evidence blog that Todd standing tweeted the animal planet series "not finding Bigfoot" will be doing an episode in the Sasquatch playground known as slyvanic. Are you excited? He should be able to walk the fearsome foursome right up to some squatches without screaming like idiots and running around the woods. How am I supposed to hold my breath til that airs?

that is providing that certain individuals will fit through the 2'x 2' "magic door" into this wondrous place...

Me personally, I'd say prepare to be disappointed.

I was going to say more, but that about sums it up, doesnt it?

Art

I see on the Bigfoot evidence blog that Todd standing tweeted the animal planet series "not finding Bigfoot" will be doing an episode in the Sasquatch playground known as slyvanic. Are you excited? He should be able to walk the fearsome foursome right up to some squatches without screaming like idiots and running around the woods. How am I supposed to hold my breath til that airs?

I can see the teaser for the next weeks show... a Tom Biscardi episode returning to the trailer park where he first saw...and touched.....and felt... the REAL Georgia bigfoot...

For what it's worth,(and please don't shoot the messenger, folks.) Here's a couple of screen grabs of a still picture from a new Standing YouTube video.

ts1.jpg

ts2.jpg

BFF Patron

You've got to be kidding.......guess I won't be renewing for Season 2 unless this episode is timed to the Ketchum/Erickson release? :lol:

I spent a lot of years going over the area of Alberta where this Sylvanic valley or whatever it is is said to be. There is no such place by that name. If somebody has a google map of it please post it, for I sure like to know how I missed it during my 22 years there?

Thomas Steenburg

Guest Dudlow

B) Lower jaw is too small; should be much broader. At least the lips form a straight line, as they should; but the lip line should be much wider. Some guy in makeup, okay for the movies, I suppose.

- Dudlow

Guest HairyGreek

I spent a lot of years going over the area of Alberta where this Sylvanic valley or whatever it is is said to be. There is no such place by that name. If somebody has a google map of it please post it, for I sure like to know how I missed it during my 22 years there?

Thomas Steenburg

I seem to remember him saying he named the area "Sylvanic" to protect it as it is a land only the NAs know of, it is not the actual name. :rolleyes:

I am waiting for a "Land of the Lost" sleestak reference...anyone? Bueller?

BFF Patron

I have a suggestion for a prop they can use. I plan to buy one and put it on one of the trees down by the river to see what kind of reaction I get from people or sasquatch.

http://www.skymall.com/shopping/detail.htm?pid=203361436&pnr=M53&cm_mmc=Shopping-_-GoogleBase-_-M53-_-product

Dang, looks like he's suffering from Jack Links withdrawal with that scowl.....

or maybe he's just a Great White victim which will ruin your day too.....you don't have Great Whites trawling that

river do you Jodie? :P