Documentary - A Flash of Beauty: Bigfoot Revealed

Ronnie Bass

Just based on the trailer, I like the potential of this documentary as it focuses on what I feel is the best evidence we got, eyewitness reports. It looks like it's taking a very scientific approach on where the reports are coming from and how that matters:

Edited by Ronnie Bass
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Looking forward to watching it when it comes out. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Watched it over the weekend and thought it was really well done. It approaches the topic from a very human, emotional/personal perspective rather than the usual sensationalized and speculative route. I'm curious what folks think of the story and very clear photos taken from a small plane near St. Mary's, Alaska. This segment is near the end of the film. I suspect somebody here in the forum community knows more about this incident than I do.

• Thanks 1

Look Forward to catching this also,  Seems like more of the same though. 

Jeff Meldrum has to have banked some decent coin at this point leveraging his "Dr Squatch"  Position.  

20 hours ago, MBZ said:

While I did enjoy it, those pictures look fake to me. Just my opinion. 🙏🏻

Definitely fake. I had not seen those pics or heard the story before, but apparently it's a fairly well known hoax and the hoaxer even posted a pic of the man in the suit somewhere online awhile back, this according to Dr. Meldrum. The filmmakers HAD to have known about this and should not have included that segment in an otherwise well made film. It tarnishes the whole thing, IMO.

Anyone know where I can watch this in Canada other than ITunes?! Happy to rent it but can’t find it anywhere else:( 

Agree...an otherwise well made film that falls on its face right at the finish line. I think it was obvious that the film makers knew it was not going to hold up under scrutiny because they held shots of the photos only for a brief moment and didn't zoom in to show details. In contrast, we had extreme close-ups of Patty for minutes at a time.  It didn't take a second for anyone who has studied BF morphology to sense something about the figure was "off", even so. Guess that just couldn't stand not having a big, showy climax scene. It really left me puzzled as to why this last witness was even included.    

3 hours ago, WSA said:

Agree...an otherwise well made film that falls on its face right at the finish line. I think it was obvious that the film makers knew it was not going to hold up under scrutiny because they held shots of the photos only for a brief moment and didn't zoom in to show details. In contrast, we had extreme close-ups of Patty for minutes at a time.  It didn't take a second for anyone who has studied BF morphology to sense something about the figure was "off", even so. Guess that just couldn't stand not having a big, showy climax scene. It really left me puzzled as to why this last witness was even included.    

Especially since her father's sighting account was so great! I'm trying to find out more about that whole incident and would love to know what her father thinks of the hoax. 

4 hours ago, MegWhite said:

Anyone know where I can watch this in Canada other than ITunes?! Happy to rent it but can’t find it anywhere else:( 

According to their site (bigfootdoc.com) it's on Vimeo, Prime, AppleTV, GooglePlay and Vudu. 

• Upvote 1

Hoveringobject...so right. But I have to tell you, it made me wonder about his whole account as well. I also was left wondering, "Like dude, what? Are you saying seeing a Sasquatch cured your cancer?" That whole aspect of the narrative left me wondering why we needed all that background, as happy as I am for the guy. As good as this doc was, I think we could have left a lot of it on the cutting room floor and been better off.

3 hours ago, WSA said:

I have a feeling there is A LOT more to that family than meets the eye.

23 hours ago, hoveringobject said:

According to their site (bigfootdoc.com) it's on Vimeo, Prime, AppleTV, GooglePlay and Vudu. 

Only prime in the states:( 

18 hours ago, MegWhite said:

Only prime in the states:( 

Hmmm, I'm in OH and watched on AppleTV last week