William Jevning

Madison5716

Is that the guy from the Creek Devils podcast? I've never listened to him...but there is probably a book of his in the pile (also yet to be read).

Jevning knew Green and Dahinden personally. He was a kid when they were active in the 70’s and 80’s. He talks about them from time to time. He can come off as stand-offish and a bit of a know it all at times. But he has a lot of knowledge about the topic of Sasquatch. Him and his cohost, Tom, push put on a pretty decent show. It is the Creek Devil channel. 
I have turned off more than a couple of the shows. Some of the witnesses talk about some pretty unbelievable stuff. For example; woman wakes up to a creature eating her disemboweled intestines. I imagine they have a difficult time vetting guests as well. 

• Upvote 1

Admin
24 minutes ago, WanderingLorax said:

For example; woman wakes up to a creature eating her disemboweled intestines. I imagine they have a difficult time vetting guests as well. 

Oh, horror fantasy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gigantor said:

Oh, horror fantasy.

I actually didn’t listen to that one. The guest who claimed that was on a week or two earlier and claimed that a Sasquatch was running alongside the family car on all fours when she was a little girl. It was looking in at her for quite a ways she claims. I had a hard time believing that her father, who was driving, didn’t see the motion in his passenger side mirror. Maybe the car didn’t have one.  That and her other claims made me not believe her. 

It was a neighbor lady attacked , not the witness.  But the lady did claim the bigfoot entered their home while she and her elderly mother were sleeping.

8 minutes ago, spacemonkeymafia said:

It was a neighbor lady attacked , not the witness.  But the lady did claim the bigfoot entered their home while she and her elderly mother were sleeping.

That’s right. I forgot that very important part. Sorry to confuse anyone.

2 hours ago, WanderingLorax said:

I have turned off more than a couple of the shows. Some of the witnesses talk about some pretty unbelievable stuff. For example; woman wakes up to a creature eating her disemboweled intestines. I imagine they have a difficult time vetting guests as well. 

Oh the horror, the horror, the horror. :D

Is Jevning still doing the ‘Mr Black’ thing?

I will say this… even if it isn’t true, it was entertaining as all get out.  Department of the Interior kill teams, rogue agents, the “Men In Plaid”, government labs, Sasquatch fighting packs of trained pit bulls…

Jevnings would spend an hour insulting all of the other researchers for being fake , then go into a Sasquatch story as written by Tom Clancey.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Haha 1

I really don't know a podcast to get real facts, but most I listen to are entertaining or a sleep aid.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

I think I would wake up before my intestines were being devoured, but, that's just me.

Right?

And I don't think you'd be around to tell the tale after the fact.

Also, if a predator was going to eat for food, the intestines would NOT be first choice, I imagine.

C’mon everyone knows you don’t eat intestines for food… it’s to send a message. 🤭

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SumEd said:

C’mon everyone knows you don’t eat intestines for food… it’s to send a message. 🤭

Ever eat Menudo soup?

Nice Bisley btw!

3 hours ago, norseman said:

Ever eat Menudo soup?

Nice Bisley btw!

Chitlins!