William Jevning

Madison5716

I think it was eating the liver and kidneys. She was just confused. Intestines, liver, kidneys, It all looks pretty much the same when it is early in the morning and you just woke up.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, norseman said:

Ever eat Menudo soup?

Nice Bisley btw!

Thanks! I’m a deep in the gutter wheel gun addict. 😎

• Haha 1

I've been listening for awhile and he's grown on me. He and his main cohost and the guy who used to read the historic accounts all have pleasant voices which is a helpful sleep aid, as previously mentioned. He has some really interesting guests sometimes, others are more BF 101 and boring. I read maybe his first book, and it was published seemingly with no editor. That's ok, I don't read that many books about this subject anyway.

I actually think he's pretty knowledgeable and likeable, with a good sense of humor. I disagree with his statements sometimes, like when he said they would not use or create shelters, but that's not a problem to me.

I guess I should go back and listen to more old shows.

1 hour ago, JKH said:

I've been listening for awhile and he's grown on me. He and his main cohost and the guy who used to read the historic accounts all have pleasant voices which is a helpful sleep aid, as previously mentioned. He has some really interesting guests sometimes, others are more BF 101 and boring. I read maybe his first book, and it was published seemingly with no editor. That's ok, I don't read that many books about this subject anyway.

I actually think he's pretty knowledgeable and likeable, with a good sense of humor. I disagree with his statements sometimes, like when he said they would not use or create shelters, but that's not a problem to me.

I guess I should go back and listen to more old shows.

I agree with you. I use podcasts to help me sleep a lot. Sometimes I have to listen to the same show three or more times to make it through. 
I like when they have Tom Sewid on. He reminds me of my friend on the Colville Rez.

• Upvote 1