5 Stood the test of time!

Grubfingers

Not surprised. Mangy bear videos are trending.  🙄 

I am among the viewers and have shown it to some colleagues. 

8 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Mangy bear 

In all seriousness the reasons the Jacobs photo was never completely written off as a mangy bear since the beginning by many including educated people in bear anatomy were plentiful. Nobody was ever able to explain the absence of eye shine, the head on the ground, the position of the body with the closest match being a chimpanzee, the right heel, the appearance of hair, or the arm length of 56mm with a 476mm body.

2FA86A92-130A-4AE4-A8BB-B72AF73ABD0B.thumb.png.a9492ae7393ef3f89810c658a88decd6.png

16 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

Most important you would have to explain what all the people we’re seeing there.

People see lots of things.

Some real, some imagined,Some misidentified. 

Sasquatches are seen everywhere, but nowhere. 

Doesn't change anything about the photos. It remains a mangy bear. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

People see lots of things.

Some real, some imagined,Some misidentified. 

Sasquatches are seen everywhere, but nowhere. 

Doesn't change anything about the photos. It remains a mangy bear. 

That was debunked a long time ago in the least it wasn’t a bear. I’ve yet to see proof of that but I’ve seen some try to make it look like a bear? CBE946F1-B172-44EC-9C4E-45F487E8C7B5.thumb.jpeg.ed30d45f956fad3ec39205fe61145b13.jpeg

For instance I was reading how this photo upper left of the red line was used to put a bear expert on the line saying it looks like a bear. Then after his word convinced a bunch of Bigfooters at a convention the BFRO found out. They sent him the rest of the photo. He quickly changed his mind and thought it was a chimpanzee then said the only way to tell what it was would be to be there when the photo was taken. 

Typo above it had a 560mm arm and a 476 long torso. Calling it a hoax because of the head on the ground or a bear with all we know now is simply not fair to do just because  you can’t explain it.

14 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

you can’t explain it.

And that is why I don't believe it is a sasquatch. I would believe chimp before sasquatch.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 9:43 PM, Grubfingers said:

Typo above it had a 560mm arm and a 476 long torso. Calling it a hoax because of the head on the ground or a bear with all we know now is simply not fair to do just because  you can’t explain it.

Agree to disagree. Never going to convince me that pictures of a mangy bear is a chimp or a legendary undocumented creature. 

2 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

........Never going to convince me that pictures of a mangy bear is a chimp or a legendary undocumented creature. 

But if a bunch of news stories about a dead sasquatch being turned in are published, and a group of "scientists" (who you don't know and never heard of before) proclaim that, "Yes! Sasquatches exist, and they're people!", would you be "convinced"?

I think they got it right you can call it a bear over and over but that was no bear. 

5 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Agree to disagree. Never going to convince me that pictures of a mangy bear is a chimp or a legendary undocumented creature. 

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/expedition-bigfoot/articles/expedition-bigfoot-exciting-dna-find

Chimp DNA was found in the forests of Kentucky. This is a fact. The picture is from Pennsylvania. Not far away.

So why have you pounded yer stake so far into the ground? The term “never” is highly unscientific…

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Huntster said:

But if a bunch of news stories about a dead sasquatch being turned in are published, and a group of "scientists" (who you don't know and never heard of before) proclaim that, "Yes! Sasquatches exist, and they're people!", would you be "convinced"?

I would be more inclined to believe you than them.

You are honest and well equipped to take down a specimen. 

You have never seen one correct?

2 hours ago, norseman said:

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/expedition-bigfoot/articles/expedition-bigfoot-exciting-dna-find

Chimp DNA was found in the forests of Kentucky. This is a fact. The picture is from Pennsylvania. Not far away.

So why have you pounded yer stake so far into the ground? The term “never” is highly unscientific…

It has no bearing on what is in the picture. 

Mangy bear 🐻 

3 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

It has no bearing

Maybe but the bear theory was debunked the accurate measurements of having 560mm long arms and a 476mm long torso do have bearing. Published in a science journal. Along with the fact that nobody could explain the head on the ground with millions of people looking at it for 15 years?

Dr Meldrum is sharing this proof Bigfoot is real.

Edited by Grubfingers
Typo
  • Upvote 1