News Today , Amarillo Monster outside Zoo......

Maxwell Tarpley

The figure looks flat to me, like a cutout. I’m not sure how to describe it, but it’s the angles and the shape. I don’t think it’s any sort of creature, I think it might be a cutout or something. It wouldn’t surprise if the zoo was just having fun.

Yeah, their director of parks and rec said that they know what it was and have just been letting folks have a little fun. There were a few articles that started running mid week with the interview. This quote will be buried in the last quarter of the article, past the point that most will read into it.

"We just want to let the Amarillo community have some fun with this," Michael Kashuba, the city's director of parks and recreation.

10 hours ago, SouthernBigfoot said:

The figure looks flat to me, like a cutout. I’m not sure how to describe it, but it’s the angles and the shape. I don’t think it’s any sort of creature, I think it might be a cutout or something. It wouldn’t surprise if the zoo was just having fun.

9 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

Yeah, their director of parks and rec said that they know what it was and have just been letting folks have a little fun. There were a few articles that started running mid week with the interview. This quote will be buried in the last quarter of the article, past the point that most will read into it.

"We just want to let the Amarillo community have some fun with this," Michael Kashuba, the city's director of parks and recreation.

That does not surprise me as the picture just looks off.   I would be interested in seeing the original picture that they added to the frame.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic

I am believing that this starting to turn out to be hoax. since more photos are coming out of the area that look photo shop. 

3 pages so far. Adults wear animal costumes and are called plushies and furries. The conventions are "PAF-CON". Anything going on in Amarillo? I will bet that the category of 'most flammable' gets a nice prize. Wearing an animal costume in public, at night has risks like being shot.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, guyzonthropus said:

Most flammable costume!! "Nothing can 'match' this!

Attend a leisure suit convention.