How Do Other Animals React ?

Guest Micahn

They're doing a lot more than hanging out nearby. They run and hunt together. One of the young 'foots here has a couple that stay with him like a boy with dogs.

Last winter after the big snow, I found 10" barefoot, human-like tracks going across the yard, with a set of coyote tracks on each side of them.

My son has actually seen them running together.

I only took one pic of one of the running tracks, one of a half track where a smaller one was on all fours, & none of the coyote tracks.

It's been a long time since I have tried to "get proof", so now I just file stuff away in my mind, & usually don't even bother taking pictures or recording sounds. I wouldn't have taken these, but it was a good day for taking pictures & they were there, so I got a couple.

WholeTrack-2.jpg?t=1286814325HalfTrack-2.jpg?t=1286814364

Edited by Sasfooty

Thanks Sasfooty, I figured you would have had your camera out that day, we don't get snow like that down here very often, and everybody was out taking pics of the snow before it got all messed up by all the traffic and ensuing melt off.

SSR Team

Thanks for sharing the Pics Sas..

& don't worry what anyone says, you don't have to " get proof " for anyone at all so don't let them tell you that you do.. :)

However, it would be nice if you did.. :D

Guest Joey Kay

They're doing a lot more than hanging out nearby. They run and hunt together. One of the young 'foots here has a couple that stay with him like a boy with dogs.

Last winter after the big snow, I found 10" barefoot, human-like tracks going across the yard, with a set of coyote tracks on each side of them.

My son has actually seen them running together.

Whattt? BF be keeping pets? Damnn thats amazing. So BF eats it kill, then call his dogs for the left overs. Im just curious how the coyote and the BF make 1st contact tho. Unless BF jus has an understanding of animals that us humans will never have.

Whattt? BF be keeping pets? Damnn thats amazing. So BF eats it kill, then call his dogs for the left overs. Im just curious how the coyote and the BF make 1st contact tho. Unless BF jus has an understanding of animals that us humans will never have.

Sasfooty,

Given your background as relayed to me by our mutual aquaintance, I'm sure you can handle the inquiry on this , but I'll start it off with a wiki reference on symbiosis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis

Edited by southernyahoo

Guest Joey Kay

Sasfooty,

Given your background as relayed to me by our mutual aquaintance, I'm sure you can handle the inquiry on this , but I'll start it off with a wiki reference on symbiosis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis

Wow, my mind is getting blown. Lol, why dont they teach this at school, or was I jus not listening at the time. But I have another question, what does the coyote do for the BF, the help is mutual right. Maybe the coyotes work as look outs for humans?

Guest MetalMtnMan

I have always found it interesting when a report states that the other animals got quiet whenever BF appeared.

As far as the coyotes and foxes being near, i figure that is the predator / scavenger relationship.

Thanks, for the link, SY. Something to think about.

I don't really want to get much deeper in this, however, in answer to Joey's question-

"Unless BF jus has an understanding of animals that us humans will never have."

Why would they NOT have an understanding of animals?

Why would an intelligent being (BF OR coyote) not use everything at his disposal to make his life easier?

Im just curious how the coyote and the BF make 1st contact tho.

Not having been there when they made first contact, I couldn't answer that question, but it doesn't take a lot of imagination to visualize how it could have happened.

But I have another question, what does the coyote do for the BF, the help is mutual right. Maybe the coyotes work as look outs for humans?

Maybe...Possibly they could just be mostly pets, but I don't think so. I have observed some interesting things that gave me reason to believe that there is more to it than that.

I have always found it interesting when a report states that the other animals got quiet whenever BF appeared.

I haven't found that to be true here, although it could be at other places.

The neighbors' dogs certainly don't get quiet.

Guest Joey Kay
Thanks, for the link, SY. Something to think about.

I don't really want to get much deeper in this, however, in answer to Joey's question-

Why would they NOT have an understanding of animals?

Why would an intelligent being (BF OR coyote) not use everything at his disposal to make his life easier?

Of course they have an understanding of animals, I jus meant on another level to humans. Southyahoo's link helped me a bit on this one.

Not having been there when they made first contact, I couldn't answer that question, but it doesn't take a lot of imagination to visualize how it could have happened

I dunno bout you, but i have a hard time visualising that. I cant even start to think how iit would happen, Thats why i was asking. I wasnt insinuating that your saw '1st contact' either. Im jus intrested

Maybe...Possibly they could just be mostly pets, but I don't think so. I have observed some interesting things that gave me reason to believe that there is more to it than that.

Cool, hopefully we can hear more about the things you've seen in the future.

It is now apparent to me that the "London" you live in is NOT the "London" in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. That is a relief, and justification for reducing your twit response to a pardonable offense. Its not really that amazing that BF keeps coyotes for pets; hell I know a lot of folks that live in the Ozarks and the Ouachita mountains that have kept coyotes (and fox, deer, raccoon, bobcat and cougar) for pets. Since Ole Hairy lives full time in the woods, I suppose he would know at least as much about animals as those folks. (Now those mountain folks also catch Skunks too, but they advertise and sell them to the French as an expensive breed of house cats which are highly sought after by them for use as natural air fresheners.)

As for how BF and the coyotes make contact, hell they are neighbors and live next door in adjoining caves.

Have fun and learn.

Guest Joey Kay

It is now apparent to me that the "London" you live in is NOT the "London" in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. That is a relief, and justification for reducing your twit response to a pardonable offense. Its not really that amazing that BF keeps coyotes for pets; hell I know a lot of folks that live in the Ozarks and the Ouachita mountains that have kept coyotes (and fox, deer, raccoon, bobcat and cougar) for pets. Since Ole Hairy lives full time in the woods, I suppose he would know at least as much about animals as those folks. (Now those mountain folks also catch Skunks too, but they advertise and sell them to the French as an expensive breed of house cats which are highly sought after by them for use as natural air fresheners.)

As for how BF and the coyotes make contact, hell they are neighbors and live next door in adjoining caves.

Have fun and learn.

pardonable offense? C'mon now. I know bigfoot and coyotes would be in the same vicinty to make contact,.I jus wondering how the BF would go about making the coyote its pet.

Sorry, Joey, I didn't mean to be touchy, but you get that way after being ridiculed for a few years over everything you say on a subject.

I didn't realize that you were sincere. :unsure:

It would be easy for them to catch young pups & tame them. After the coyotes were grown & had pups of their own, the pups would naturally not be afraid of the BFs because their parents weren't. In time, they could be taught to help with the hunting, the same as a domestic dog.

Edited by Sasfooty