Violent Bigfoot

JDL

BFF Patron
...I have come to realize over the years working with all kinds of animals from Tigers to Monkeys and bears is that you can never ever really predict what an animal might do...sometimes we can and that really requires us to pay attention and become more a part of their world...sometimes we can't and things go horribly wrong.

I would say these bigfoot creatures are very intelligent and they learn...like elephants when they've had enough....one day they just are tired of being pushed around....and they **** the consequences. Bigfoots obviously have retreated as much as they can to avoid us....so when we keep showing up in their habitat...I think they get a little irritated...

Spot on Sosha. I'll take it one spot beyond this.... there are some people (perhaps you in your occupation) who have an animal sense, enjoy every living thing and can seemingly communicate with most.... naturally (perhaps unconsciously) but, that doesn't take the wild out of wildlife so to speak. Some can take that too far such as Mr. Timothy and his Grizzly adventure unfortunately. All things in moderation however and with an extraction plan to boot. I believe there are probably some remarkably positive human interactions with Sasquatch that have taken place over time, and never seen the desk lamp and made it into print. On the other hand, there could be a number of similarly horrendous tales that horrify and the terror was never lived through to tell about.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest tirademan

Here's another really interesting story I found recently...violence and DNA anyone?

Not to mention a 4 inch nail fingernail...want to guess what those could do?

tirademan

CT1895WildmanAttacksFingerCutOff.jpg

Edited by tirademan

Interested that it used a weapon. Sounds like a male defending a female that had recently given birth, he didn't want to kill them, just scare them off.

As for violent tales of bigfoot attacking armed men, I'm sure everyone is familiar with the "Man Mountain" of Florida?

http://www.skunkapefiles.com/1800.html

Thanks! Hadn't read that one, that I recall...

BF is an apex predator so don't fool yourself into believing that they are benevolent beings. Too many people go missing in the woods and are never found. Just do your research as David Paulides has and you will find a common denominator. Hunters that go missing are very few however the hiker or camper are not. What is the denominator it's called a weapon. You all say how intelligent these creatures are and that proves the point. Mountain lions prey on who it nots' the hunter but the hiker on the foot trail.

To be fair, it doesn't necessarily mean that BF are taking the hikers. It could be bear or cougar, etc.

The "missing hunter" stories that make me go "hmmmmmmm...." are the ones for example, where some trace evidence is found of something unusual. Such as the stories that have circulated about finding rifles bent into U shapes or flung way up in trees.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I know some of you will disagree with this, but I really think some Bigfoot will act violently towards us and I believe it accounts for some of the missing persons cases we see.

The missing hunter accounts have always made me wonder if perhaps a particular Sasquatch was possibly acting proactively due to a prior encounter with a hunter that did not turn out well on Sasquatch's end.

As for hikers, well I was hiking in winter alone, cold, windy and dreary with my puppy, from 90 feet it was made very clear to me visually that it would have been a grave error to take one step further up the hill. This was at the tail-end of deer season in the National Forest so I am sure the creature was already on edge and wary. I was unarmed aside from a K-Bar. I saw it's eyes and it's teeth and they told me all I needed to know. It would not shock me to find out that other hunters and hikers had blundered blindly into the danger-close zone at least in a few cases of the thousands that have gone missing over the years.

Guest BFSleuth

From my reading of sighting reports it could be that they have a particular dislike of those carrying guns.

I've often wondered if there is any coorelation between missing hikers/people and BF in these regions. I once did a rough look at the number of missing hikers- particularly women- in the Pacific Northwest, and it is very high at first glance.

It would be interesting if the average of these areas turned out to be disproportionately higher than the national average.

Guest tirademan

Well, I collect any "headless person/people found in woods" stories I come across. Doesn't necessarily mean bigfoot, but I've got several!

I also think that people who think "there must be a more reasonable answer" to ALL hikers gone missing ignore the fact that sasquatch exists! :)

tirademan

There are many missing, apparently. See the latest bfro sighting report? (Whatcom County, Washington, July 1995) Bigfoot standing on mountain road waving, at night, then lying down in road.....young mother has the options of stopping her car or running over it. She ran over it. Wise choice, IMO.

re: Anasazi and BF, who is to say the feces were human, and not bf? Sounds like it still could be a possible scenario that BF could have done it.

Guest spurfoot

There are testimonies of violent BF and testimonies of BF helping the distressed. It is a mixed bag, just like humans. Better communications with BF could help the situation a lot. Establish good communications with a single individual, then use that individual as an ambassador to the rest. That will help if not cure the problem.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

Hi everyone! I would like to share some thoughts, according to the reports and sightings I have read.

1. it seems the general strategy of Bigfoot is to avoid humans, or at least, remain undetected.

2. It is a predator, so it has the capability of knocking down big animals...but it seems humans are not their usual prey.

3. Nevertheless, there are a few stories of Bigfoot raiding farms, taking small pets and poultry, approaching houses at night just for curiosity...there have been some scary incidents (according to the reports), but few of them violent.

4. On the other hand, it seems that some very few human individuals have been violent with Bigfoot, trying to shoot him!!!)

Greetings.

K. Adam.

Edited by Kronprinz Adam

Tirademan, have you heard of the headless vally in the N.W.T, Canada. You probably already have but if not give it a google.

Guest BFSleuth

Thank you for that information about Headless Valley, Nakani. I found some interesting links about it:

http://suite101.com/...-canada-a124512

http://raven-talesof...adless-men.html

http://recoveringhop...adless-men.html

http://en.wikipedia....al_Park_Reserve

Note that over 250 caves and caverns have been found and the valley has numerous hot springs (hence the "tropical paradise"). Also, the apparent disappearance of an entire tribe of warlike people, the Nuha. Very little exploration in the area to this date.

post-1142-0-95924000-1339528908_thumb.jp

post-1142-0-89084900-1339528915_thumb.jp

post-1142-0-85025600-1339528921_thumb.jp