Why Is Bf So Hard To Find And Document?

georgerm

Guest wild eyed willy

Very well put Willy. Today, I was wondering why a handfull of us come on the forum and talk about BF while most of the world might see us as dreamers..............do we share some common mental outlook?....are we bored, do we have loose screws, are we natural scientist,.....what common trait do we have?

Why have we not found BF with good films or with a long term capture? Why? One theory is BF is 10 times more stealthy than a cougar and simply enjoys spending most of its time in lands humans can't or don't want to explore. When we start climbing the most rugged mountains, cliffs, remote paths, then we will find BF, because those are the places BF loves. Maybe I should remain silent and not encourage this? When we go there, we are invading BF's home. Do we need to adopt a respectful mental attitude when we go there? One way is to leave gifts such as apples, shiny object or other.

On rugged grounds, BF likes to crash through scratchy brush straight up steep rocky ground since that's what BFs made for. BF likes this feeling of super speed and strength that allows it to jump off ledges and crash down hill sides without harm. One time as kids fifty years ago, we ran down a steep forest hillside and jumped high over bushes and crashed into the needles and leaves only to take off leaping and running more and more.....We felt fast and invincible. When we stand on a high cliff or tall mountain some get a wild free feeling..............Is this how BF feels every day?

If I had to guess, I would vote for the loose screw theory. :D

I think you could climb all of the mountain cliffs you like and never see a BF. I think they will see or hear you long before you can get close and unless they feel threatened, they most likley will leave you long gone. I believe these forest men are masters of thier habitat and that is the edge that has kept them hiden for this long.

Guest wild eyed willy

Its also possible many bigfoot sightings can be attributed to an unidentified species, like say CougarMan, 6-10 feet tall half cougar half biped. Imagine a brand new cryto-creature!

Now this is one scary creature and I hope I never run across one.

Very well put Willy. Today, I was wondering why a handfull of us come on the forum and talk about BF while most of the world might see us as dreamers..............do we share some common mental outlook?....are we bored, do we have loose screws, are we natural scientist,.....what common trait do we have?

Actually, I did an informal survey of personality type here on the forum. Seventy-five percent of about 80 people who took the test on here turned out to be introverts, the other 25% were extroverts. That is the opposite of the ratio of extroverts to introverts in the real world. The most common Myers-Briggs type on here were the INTJ's:

http://www.personalitypage.com/portraits.html

If I had to guess, I would vote for the loose screw theory. :D

I think you could climb all of the mountain cliffs you like and never see a BF. I think they will see or hear you long before you can get close and unless they feel threatened, they most likley will leave you long gone. I believe these forest men are masters of thier habitat and that is the edge that has kept them hiden for this long.

This makes sense but at least the trail would be warm unlike many areas of the forest. Imagine running across a cliff bed with fur, moss, and large mammal bones..........! Someone told me of such an cliff close to Iron Mountain just south of Myrtle Point, Oregon.

Might be a good area to target with trail cameras.

Edited by georgerm

Guest RedRatSnake

Actually, I did an informal survey of personality type here on the forum. Seventy-five percent of about 80 people who took the test on here turned out to be introverts, the other 25% were extroverts. That is the opposite of the ratio of extroverts to introverts in the real world. The most common Myers-Briggs type on here were the INTJ's:

http://www.personalitypage.com/portraits.html

Hi

I am kinda liking the ~ The Performer ~ the most :thumbsup:

Tim :)

Jodie,

INTP here.

Did you do the survey here or an the old board? Would you have a link to it, by chance? This interests me greatly.

It was on the old forum right before it closed. I tell you what, I'll just start a thread again about it since we have so many new members. Those that take the test can put their type in if they so desire and we can do a repeat survey.

Its also possible many bigfoot sightings can be attributed to an unidentified species, like say CougarMan, 6-10 feet tall half cougar half biped. Imagine a brand new cryto-creature!

Tell us about Cougarman please.

Bigfoot is hard to find since most people and researchers stay on paths or semirugged terrain. BF likes rugged terrain where it knows it's safe.

Guest wild eyed willy

This makes sense but at least the trail would be warm unlike many areas of the forest. Imagine running across a cliff bed with fur, moss, and large mammal bones..........! Someone told me of such an cliff close to Iron Mountain just south of Myrtle Point, Oregon.

Might be a good area to target with trail cameras.

I think the only way to gain good footage of BF would require lots of money and a dedicated camera team of experts with the proper camera equiptment. Spending the nesessary time in active BF territory using all of the stealth of a spy organization. Then we might get footage of more than a blob squatch.

The trouble will be finding funding to pay for the team. I don't think any other way exists with the possible exception of just a plain accidental encounter with someone who has steady hands and nerves ( which hasn't happened yet)

Guest para ape

No real animal could be so elusive and difficult to find.It's just not possible.I think this supports the paranormal view.If bigfoot was a physical creature,it would've been discovered a long time ago.

I think the only way to gain good footage of BF would require lots of money and a dedicated camera team of experts with the proper camera equiptment. Spending the nesessary time in active BF territory using all of the stealth of a spy organization. Then we might get footage of more than a blob squatch.

The trouble will be finding funding to pay for the team. I don't think any other way exists with the possible exception of just a plain accidental encounter with someone who has steady hands and nerves ( which hasn't happened yet)

These are my thoughts too. We need to spend the money and put people in the woods 24-7.

No real animal could be so elusive and difficult to find.It's just not possible.I think this supports the paranormal view.If bigfoot was a physical creature,it would've been discovered a long time ago.

BF does have super human capabilities which took thousands of years to perfect its illusive habits. Reports describe a super built creature that runs through thick brush, snaps trees, and can excell straight up steep slopes followed by a trail of dust. Imagine what BF would look like on a football team or in Olympic wrestling. We would see a super human with amazing capabilities. Can BF walk on water or disappear as some humans have..........don't know.

Guest wild eyed willy

well hello Para, how have you been? Since you brought the subject up, I have a question. If BF is able to move between dimentions, can we? I mean is there a secret way to do it that we just don't know yet?

It seems to me that BF can leave physical evidence such as foot prints and hair so they must take on a physical form at least while here, so if they can transition between dimentions we should also be able to.

Guest para ape

well hello Para, how have you been? Since you brought the subject up, I have a question. If BF is able to move between dimentions, can we? I mean is there a secret way to do it that we just don't know yet?

It seems to me that BF can leave physical evidence such as foot prints and hair so they must take on a physical form at least while here, so if they can transition between dimentions we should also be able to.

Willy,personally,I don't believe in the existence of other dimensions.I believe that bigfoot is a spiritual being in creature form.Now I do believe in the spirit realm where such beings are from.I think some people may refer to the spirit realm as another dimension.I'm not sure.

• masterbarber locked this topic