Why Is Bf So Hard To Find And Document?

georgerm

Willy,personally,I don't believe in the existence of other dimensions.I believe that bigfoot is a spiritual being in creature form.Now I do believe in the spirit realm where such beings are from.I think some people may refer to the spirit realm as another dimension.I'm not sure.

Can you post any reports from BFRO that demonstrate BF is paranormal?

Paranormal beings can walk on water, and there have been no reports of BF doing this to my knowledge. You can believe but paranormal BF needs to backed up with reports or personal experience. Find me a report as asked before. You search through BFRO reports and find one.

Most of us on the forum want to discuss facts and theories based on evidence. Please show us some reports. There are forums that side with paranormal events. Bigfoot is hard to find and document for other reasons IMHO so what do you have any new thoughts?

Why don't we have more biologist searching for BF since if proven, this will be the greatest zoological fact for 5 centuries. Seems like some biologist would like to go down in history with this credit.

post-447-073306500 1316809577_thumb.jpg

Edited by georgerm

Guest HairyGreek

If BF is able to move between dimentions, can we? I mean is there a secret way to do it that we just don't know yet?

No secret. It's called dying.

Willy,personally,I don't believe in the existence of other dimensions.I believe that bigfoot is a spiritual being in creature form.Now I do believe in the spirit realm where such beings are from.I think some people may refer to the spirit realm as another dimension.I'm not sure.

See above para. You may call it a spiritual place, but it can just as easily be another dimension.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways"

Guest wild eyed willy

Para, It is my understanding that spirits are energy with no form in the spirit realm but can take on physical shape while in our world but remain energy which is really hard to wrap your head around. If we theorize that the laws of phisics remain the same for all creatures of all realms than we should be able to cross into thier realm also.

Can you post any reports from BFRO that demonstrate BF is paranormal?

Paranormal beings can walk on water, and there have been no reports of BF doing this to my knowledge. You can believe but paranormal BF needs to backed up with reports or personal experience. Find me a report as asked before. You search through BFRO reports and find one.

Most of us on the forum want to discuss facts and theories based on evidence. Please show us some reports. There are forums that side with paranormal events. Bigfoot is hard to find and document for other reasons IMHO so what do you have any new thoughts?

Why don't we have more biologist searching for BF since if proven, this will be the greatest zoological fact for 5 centuries. Seems like some biologist would like to go down in history with this credit.

I have personally been told by 2 BFRO members that they are instructed to discard any reports containing paranormal elements. And no, I'm not going to name them. This was a few years ago. Maybe things have changed since then. Perhaps a BFRO'er can confirm or deny.

Edited by Bonehead74

BFF Patron

Funny thing is that a small minority may pull the trigger on what hits the round basket and what stays. Many BFRO investigators are sensitive to the paranormal element and KNOW that it is inherent in a significant amount of sighting reports. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise (unless another witch-hunt has occurred since I last was engaged). BTW you won't find mention of those elements on the Finding Bigfoot series, might cost them.

Sorry guy's Para ape is "on vacation" yet again...

He wont be able to respond to your questions, or post for the next 30 days.

Just lettin you know..

Art

Did he go to another dimension? He is mellow and hope he comes back.

I have personally been told by 2 BFRO members that they are instructed to discard any reports containing paranormal elements. And no, I'm not going to name them. This was a few years ago. Maybe things have changed since then. Perhaps a BFRO'er can confirm or deny.

This makes sense unless the reporter is a cop or someone of impeccable character. The only report along these lines was in Tom Powells book The Locals.

Back to the topic.............so where are all the biologist who want to make the single largest zoological discovery since T-Rex was found? Are they all hiding from the dean in university closets reading BF books with flash lights? Are they disguised as tourist and sneaking around the woods with a bag full of apples, shiny gifts, call blasters, and plaster of course? What will it take to break the stigma of researching BF at universities and government offices?

bf and pictures out of focus.htm

• 5 years later...
On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2011 at 10:58 PM, georgerm said:

We have many great outdoors explorers, yet BF seems to illude the best of the best. What is the big problem with finding this animal, getting good video, and even capture? The animal must have helpless babies and a nest that is vunerable to human detection. We climb cliffs, trudge up steep mountains, and crawl through rocky caves, yet noone stumbles on a BF den with helpless young and some toddlers. Why? We humans are CAN DO types, yet this animal seems to out smart us year after year. How could this animal be so rare and maintain a population? Are we chasing shaddows or is it out there?

It's not hiding.  It's in full view; it's proven to exist, to anyone who knows how scientists do things.  All this evidence couldn't have another source, unless you believe that one of mankind's greatest and most ambitious enterprises is faking giant apes.  Oh.  You believe that, huh.

People are seeing it all the time; the animal they describe, scientists say, yup! that's what would be leaving these footprints, in fact there's nothing else that could.  They continually point to the consistency of the reports; the consistency of the prints; and a film that forms an unshakeable tripod of conclusive proof by knitting the two together in a way that could not be more seamless.  And meanwhile, there isn't even a part-time search going on to confirm with a specimen what we already know is real.  You think a bunch of amateurs spending days or so here and there are going to find this?  That might get you a deer rabbit squirrel or if you're really lucky, a fox.

But not this.

But sure, let's go on thinking that faking a giant ape is bigger, by far, than the US space program, which it would have to be.  Oh.  It would have to precede the Industrial Revolution and European settlement of the Americas, too.

Sure.  Let's go on blindly believing that.

Shall we.

If amateurs can get photos and film of wolverines in Michigan, why can't an amateur get clear photos and film of a bigfoot anywhere in the world?

"It began in late winter of 2004. Almost 100 years had passed since the last spotting of a wild wolverine in Michigan when coyote hunters caught a glimpse of one of the animals in a frozen farm field in the northern thumb region. For the next six years, Jeff Ford, a local science teacher and amateur naturalist, devoted himself to locating and filming the wolverine that had unexpectedly and inexplicably appeared in the Wolverine State. By the time hikers found the animal dead in early 2010, Ford had taken hundreds of rare live action photos and shot numerous hours of video, with the story of the "Wolverine Guy" attracting national attention through countless newspaper and magazine articles and appearances on Animal Planet and PBS Nature". - See more at: https://www.press.umich.edu/4851504/lone_wolverine#sthash.v6YL57HJ.dpuf

Wolverines in Michigan are rare and he did outstanding job of documenting them. Not even with such diligence can clear films or photographs can be taken of mythical creatures. Just something about them 

Thank you for sharing the link. 

Well, the total diligence spent on wolverine in six months hasn't been spent on this in a century and a half. 

Except when two cowboys went into an area brimming over with recent evidence to get a film, and no surprise, got one.  Clearer than most of what has been taken of wild wolverines.  As in, there is no doubt what's on it (and if it were my cousin Eddie I'd know).

Just sayin.

Edited by DWA

9 minutes ago, DWA said:

Well, the total diligence spent on wolverine in six months hasn't been spent on this in a century and a half. 

You really have no problem just throwing all your fellow proponents under the bus when it suits you, do you? 

10 minutes ago, DWA said:

As in, there is no doubt what's on i

There is plenty of doubt, but you keep pretending otherwise if it makes you feel better.

• masterbarber locked this topic