What do you think it was?

Arel3

4 hours ago, Arel3 said:

3. I go through that area often enough during the day that if there were horses there I would see them. There's a pond right there that draws your eyes to the pond and the area around it. 

Any night time traveling at that location?  The pond is the watering location for thirsty creatures.  Creatures of the night can be difficult to figure out.  At night, they wait out of sight and then cross a road after a vehicle passes by. You can't see them with illumination from tail lights. Add an LED back-up light. LED side lights if you desire. No fumbling for a flashlight, touch a rocker switch / toggle and you have light on the situation. Works on tailgaters too.

10 hours ago, goGO said:

always jealous to read of encounters! I want to see one of these things!!!

Sometimes seeing one of these things might not be a good thing. I am not sure, But I am one who Believes in seeing is believing. The problem that I have is that seeing or even the believing part. How would you handle that encounter?  If you have not seen one of these things, then what would you do when you do encounter one of them. I know how I would react. Maybe why I have not gone back to woods.

Things !!! No, they are not. You can get blood from them in the right time. If they allow it. But we are always being tested. goGo not sure who you are but sure am willing to answer your questions. Open forum only.

Not sure what you have encountered, but if it was not a horse then it needs to be investigated. In a Suttle way I would go back and do so investigative observation. Maybe , go up to this these people and explain to them that you had encountered some type of animal that you could not explain. Ask, if they have had strange encounters. This is just to confirm what you have saw.

These creatures will still return to a place they enjoy. if there is a good food source they will be there until the food has been exhausted and then they move.  My theory is that they herd deer or whatever herdable edi ble that is out there. This is what keeps them alive during the winter times. They have their places where hey herd this deer or whatever is herdable at the time.

Am I on their list of foods, right now I would say no. Did I feel like I would be dinner or launch at one time? Yes! If they can read your thoughts at any one time, then what does hunting them will do. They already know what we are planning by our thoughts. So, if they know that already then how do we approach???

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

Sometimes seeing one of these things might not be a good thing. I am not sure, But I am one who Believes in seeing is believing. The problem that I have is that seeing or even the believing part. How would you handle that encounter?  If you have not seen one of these things, then what would you do when you do encounter one of them. I know how I would react. Maybe why I have not gone back to woods.

ShadowBorn...why haven't you gone back to the woods?

I know of someone who is a rather large human you'd think would be afraid of nothing. He had a sighting, along with a friend of his, and didn't go back to the woods for years. It really scared him.

On 12/25/2022 at 4:18 AM, wiiawiwb said:

ShadowBorn...why haven't you gone back to the woods?

I know of someone who is a rather large human you'd think would be afraid of nothing. He had a sighting, along with a friend of his, and didn't go back to the woods for years. It really scared him.

It read me like a book, that freaked me out. It still does now.  I know how that someone feels. Some say that it is good to see one, while others say that it is bad to see one.  These things do not go well with people and how far you research these creatures, it will lead you down a hole you might not like. It is scary.

• Upvote 1