My Sighting, I Think?

Guest fire eyes

So, are you saying you've had two sightings?

Well slabdog was correct when he said there isn't a vast area for this thing to move free of sight. On the other hand the areas that are wooded are very dense & in some spots dark even in daylight.you are talking about glowing eyes in daylight or close to dark with no light source? I have witnessed something like that i think, there was no color just 2 round orbs i guess i would call it? This had nothing to do with my sighting & was about 3 weeks after in a different area 150 yrds away.

Guest fire eyes

No not two sightings, i was making a comment on the glowing objects in daylight. I've seen something close to what they are talking about, but I'm not linking that with my sighting. It was probably nothing. Just 2 white orbs?

Oh, lol now my dad wants in on it. He wants me to tell you about rock piles in the timber 8-10 miles SE of here where my dad & cliff squirrel hunt. Just piles of rocks in the shape of a cone. He said they have knocked one or two down before & 3-4 days later the piles are upright again? I think he's had one to many jack n cokes lol, just kidding!

Fire eyes,

My experiences started in the 1970's and there was no discussion of "getting to know anyone in the woods" LOL. Take your time, don't rush into this, think it through. I find it more relaxing if hubby is with me and we have had some amazing stuff happen to us.

If you have a male friend that you can trust or ask your dad to go with you, if possible, that would be better. Cell phone does not work where we go and I would hate to break my leg and be in that jam.

So think of your safety and try to be at ease as much as possible. Be aware, you are in their home. A gift is a good thing but they don't really need treats to survive, they have plenty to eat. I give them treats but it's more of a hostess gift. I'm visiting and appreciate their hospitality and peace.

This is not a guarantee so try different tactics til you feel they trust you. They can and will sometimes follow you home. I don't know how the heck they found us but the evidence points to it....several times. So be careful out there and have fun. :D

Good luck and stay safe.

Sunflower

Edited by Sunflower

Guest fire eyes

Sunflower, great tips. Ya i dont want to make this feel like a hunting trip, more what you are talking about like going to see a friend. I'm going to take toys & treats i dont think it will hurt anything. Like that party horn & a bell, apples. That would be so cool hearing a bell ring deep in the timber & knowing there is only one answer why its ringing.

I hate when that happens. Sorry about that J. :lol:

I can't tell you how many times I've watched that video clip over the years. I just love it. That was the first thing that came to mind when I read his post and I just couldn't resist posting that.

Guest HairyGreek

ROFL! I laughed so hard, my daughter came to check on me and started laughing 'cause I couldn't stop....classic. :lol:

Man, I am getting some seriously good laughs today...it has also given me an evil thought.

That would be so cool hearing a bell ring deep in the timber & knowing there is only one answer why its ringing.

A little kid took off with it?

:blink:

just say'n...

there could probably be more than one answer..

Get a picture.

Edited by slabdog

Guest fire eyes

Slabdog, well if there is a small child down in the timber where i left the "goodies" well maybe the parents need there bell rung! Yes, anything can. happen i would be a fool to think otherwise, but the chances are slim to none. I didn't find any footprints or really see anything, but that strange smell was in the air & the tree pounding? I think i heard it again. It was like it was comming from two different areas in the timber. I'm almost sure it was some kind of code. It was to clean & unbroken to be a bird, ect.

Fireeyes,hmmmm a little less time trying to set up softball comments to people on this forum about wood knocking for them to bite on

nice try..

This ain't our first rodeo.

But thanks for play'n and try'n

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic