DOES THE BLM & FOREST SERVICE HIDE BIGFOOT KNOWLEDGE FROM THE PUBLIC?

georgerm

38 minutes ago, georgerm said:

"On the trail  he enountered a ranger.    He reported the footprint find to the ranger.       After he got the casting materials he returned to the footprint location only to discover they had been scrubbed out, apparently by the ranger."    WHAT ARE POSSIBLE REASONS FOR THIS?

The Ranger may thought it was a prank and didn’t want it perpetrated on his district.

"What are your thoughts, and any proof our government hides this Bigfoot information from us."   GEORGERM

MY POINT IS SOME OF US ON THE FORUM ARE LOOKING FOR THE PROOF. ARN'T YOU?  IT'S PROBABLY HIDDEN IN THE TOP ESCHALONS OF THE FOREST SERVICE AND BLM. ALL IT TAKES IS ONE PERSON LIKE SNOWDEN TO SPILL THE BEANS. F

DON'T MEN IN BLACK KNOW?

MIB

On 2/24/2023 at 12:22 PM, georgerm said:

ALL IT TAKES IS ONE PERSON LIKE SNOWDEN TO SPILL THE BEANS.

Hmmm, wonder who THAT could be?

On 2/24/2023 at 12:22 PM, georgerm said:

MY POINT IS SOME OF US ON THE FORUM ARE LOOKING FOR THE PROOF.

Yes but who might they be? And how strong might that desire be? A little strong for wanting the truth? Which may be satisfied with a personal sighting? Or a more universal truth which would encompass an entire country and its Human population?

On 2/27/2023 at 12:17 PM, guyzonthropus said:

Georgerm...what aspects would you like me to expound upon?

Expounding is a hobby of mine, so....lol

What's your opinion in regards to the top controllers of the federal government keeping bigfoot hidden from the public? This Tubi report has a fellow with a mask that states that he knows of our a government group of hunters that have killed several bigfoots and took them to the Right/Patterson Airforce Base for study. Sign on to tubi :   A FLASH OF BEAUTY BIGFOOT REVEALED. About halfway through this man in the shadows comes on and tells of this and makes sense to me.

On 2/27/2023 at 4:27 PM, hiflier said:

Hmmm, wonder who THAT could be?

Yes but who might they be? And how strong might that desire be? A little strong for wanting the truth? Which may be satisfied with a personal sighting? Or a more universal truth which would encompass an entire country and its Human population?

I don't understand your comments and sorry if I came off as caustic. 

What's your opinion in regards to the top controllers of the federal government's timber managers keeping bigfoot hidden from the public? This Tubi report has a fellow with a mask that states that he knows of a government group of hunters that have killed several bigfoots and took them to the Right/Patterson Airforce Base for study. Sounds realistic to me.     Sign on to tubi :   A FLASH OF BEAUTY BIGFOOT REVEALED. About halfway through this man in the shadows comes on and tells of these bigfoot kills that makes sense to me. What's your opinion?  If true someone knows.    

On 2/24/2023 at 9:20 AM, norseman said:

The Ranger may thought it was a prank and didn’t want it perpetrated on his district.

Yes, Norse.  It could be he was hiding pranks.

Possibility 2: Maybe because he was told not to promote bigfoot and attract researchers to the area so remove evidence, answer no bigfoot question, or say goodbye to your job. 

4 hours ago, georgerm said:

What's your opinion in regards to the top controllers of the federal government's timber managers keeping bigfoot hidden from the public?

Truth be known, I'm weary of opinions. I don't wish to read, hear, or give any more more opinions and so will not offer one. Instead, I want the hard truth. Always have. The Tubi guy is no better or worse than anyone else in that one has to take him at his word....or not. He comes with nothing in the way of proof to back up what he says. How is anyone supposed to take that? Is he telling the truth? Or not. How would one even be able to vet that?

If one wants the truth then one has to go after the truth. And I'm not talking about a sighting, there's been thousands of those over the years if witness are to be believed. And yet here we are with zilch for proof, and with no one in authority ever offering anything like irrefutable proof. Not even when people are at risk from each other when someone in the woods thinks they are seeing a Bigfoot take a shot at it....which HAS happened.

Again. If one wants the truth then one has to go after the truth. I know how I'm doing it, but I doubt it's an avenue that anyone else would want to take. We can just leave it at that.

Edited by hiflier

45 minutes ago, hiflier said:

If one wants the truth then one has to go after the truth. I know how I'm doing it, but I doubt it's an avenue that anyone else would want to take. We can just leave it at that.

Question .. curiosity .. how do you intend to validate whatever you find?    (Thinking of the hodag here .. I assume you know the story.   Validation by official gov't sources and all that but it was still just a publicity stunt.)

10 hours ago, MIB said:

Question .. curiosity .. how do you intend to validate whatever you find?

I don't. Typically people think discovering the truth can only be gained through field work. But 60 years of field work hasn't accomplished much of anything regarding proof. And yet folks still think it's the only endeavor one can pursue. It isn't.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

I don't.

I guess I'm confused then.     I assume you're trying to get some official in some capacity to state clearly that bigfoot exists.    If you don't do anything to validate, what's the point?   What tangible thing toward establishing existence have you actually gained?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, hiflier said:

Truth be known, I'm weary of opinions. I don't wish to read, hear, or give any more more opinions and so will not offer one. Instead, I want the hard truth. Always have. The Tubi guy is no better or worse than anyone else in that one has to take him at his word....or not. He comes with nothing in the way of proof to back up what he says. How is anyone supposed to take that? Is he telling the truth? Or not. How would one even be able to vet that?

If one wants the truth then one has to go after the truth. And I'm not talking about a sighting, there's been thousands of those over the years if witness are to be believed. And yet here we are with zilch for proof, and with no one in authority ever offering anything like irrefutable proof. Not even when people are at risk from each other when someone in the woods thinks they are seeing a Bigfoot take a shot at it....which HAS happened.

Again. If one wants the truth then one has to go after the truth. I know how I'm doing it, but I doubt it's an avenue that anyone else would want to take. We can just leave it at that.

Your frustration is felt, heard, and I understand. My job with the Forest Service was to design scenic roads in Oregon that missed clear cut scenery. The science of road locating was important for the tourist industry. 

Science usually begins with an educated opinion, theory, or hypothesis that may be triggered by a view of a bigfoot such as my experience.  Do we really want to prove Bigfoot's existence and take the chance of lots of Bigfoot trophy hunters combing the woods? Protect it means 40 years in jail for killing one.

I want the federal government to recognize bigfoot, to protect it, and to not harm the logging industry. To not harm the logging industry means keep up sustained yield or clear cut, replant forest trees, wait 60 years to regrow, and allow bigfoots and all wildlife to move in. The trees in the picture look to be harvested too early. 

image.jpeg.6710633d882ad9a9638d85592c1c5c83.jpeg

BFF Patron

I can only think of three paths the government might have gone down if they are involved in an official coveruip of the existence of BF.       The first path is religeious.    The Smithsonian in the 1800s seemed intent on covering up the real history of first peoples in America.    The Mound Culture in the upper Mississipi and Missouri defied the Manifest Destiny argument that the first peoples were nomads not tied to the land and had nothing much in the way of civilization.      Yet today we know that findings were dismissed and some of the First Peoples cities at the time were bigger than most cities in Euriope. during the same period.   Part of this was the fequent reports in local newspapers that giant skeletons had been found,    examined and hauled off by people from the Smithsonian only to disappear in their warehouses.    Much of what was going on with the Smithsonian was because it was run by religeious individuals who did not want to be any part of anything that seemed to defy their belief in the Bible and Christianity.      Mixed into this was the rising tide of Mormanism sweeping the country whose teachings wrote about advanced civilizations in the New World.   The Smithsonian did not want anything to do with advancing Mormonism.      This all happened but if it led to official denial of BF I do not know.      The second path is similar but the religion is Main Stream Science.    We have all recently seen that any challenge to the tenents of science results in the challenger being labeled science denier.      A process similar to what scientists in the middle ages were labeled heretics by the religious leaders who controlled society at the time.    Many of the arguments here are lack of fossil record for BF,   lack of fossils in the New World,  lack of dead bodies,  and the semingly imossible ellusiveness of the creature in the wild.     If you have reasons not to look for something, whatever they are, it is an easy path to take.     The government is just using science to carry water.    Commercial interests are at play with forest products but since environmental forces are so strong right now, I think the goverment would side with the enviromentalists in favor of BF.     The third path is extra terrestrial.     If the government knows or suspects that BF are of extraterrestrial origin, they have over 70 years of covering up anything linked to extra terrestrial travel or presence so why not BF?       Recently the lid seems to be lifting on that so perhaps if BF is involved that will eventually come out too.     Those into UFO history know that we seem to have declared war on the ETs in the late 1940s and early 1950s.    There are stories of aerial battles and losses on both sides when we were obsessed with protecting our nuclear secrets.      Supposedly a truce was signed at a presidential level and things stayed peaceful till balloons started flying and we started shooting things down again.    If the history of the 1950s is true,  the ETs will not react kindly.    Perhaps only that or UFOs sitting on the ground in WA DC will force that issue.      This third path to me fits most of the evidence.     Perhaps the BF species is from a planet with a dying red sun,  and they have been relocated to zoo earth so their species can avoid extinction.      They were told by their ET benefactors to avoid human contact as they do and relay on human nature address anything unknown as a myth.     If BF were ever seen to be carrying gadgets of any kind that would be proof to me.       BF seemed abilities to cloak and mess up our devices  is troublling to me and could be evidence.  

There may be other reasons.      But these three seem the most likely to me.  

3 hours ago, MIB said:

I assume you're trying to get some official in some capacity to state clearly that bigfoot exists.

That's been my goal for years as you and many other members well know.

3 hours ago, MIB said:

If you don't do anything to validate, what's the point?

I look for trackways in snow as a possible way to collect DNA for analysis. But in the larger view I look at it this way, science will step in if existence becomes official.