Ketchum 2.0

See-Te-Cah NC

BFF Patron

goodfellows.gif

When I see this type of material, I know that their retirement money is not going to be enough. They realize that they can't do research so they get into the entertainment genre.

Complete with NDA.  Bigfoot, Dogman and Mermaids........"Oh my".  "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".

I did not follow the previous adventures of Ketchum.  Did I miss anything?

IIRC, Ketchum is a veterinarian. Horses and dogs? Texas?  She does not sequence DNA.

"Nephilim Forensics" is a mouthful and I am sure that the "Cryptid Genome Project" is in need of samples. I can send them a sample but I don't have a test tube handy.

• Upvote 2

Didn’t she get her start with the Yeti sample from Josh Gates? Or was there something earlier? 

IMG_0899.jpeg

BFF Patron

It's been a while, but I think she is/was a veterinarian and did have something to do with DNA testing related to breeding of horses and cattle.

But yes chasing imaginary creatures can be very profitable if you do it right.

acct.gif

https://www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/2023/05/11/researcher-sasquatches-are-among-us-its-a-matter-of-paying-attention/70180971007/

Sasquatches are descendants of the Nephilim? This guy, who won’t give his whole name, is likely a Ketchum “Angel DNA” proponent.

And people wonder why science doesn’t takes the possibility of the phenomenon seriously.

444269644_ResearcherSasquatchesareamongus.Itsamatterofpayingattention.pdf

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
  • Thanks 1

I love how an oxymoron is literally thrown out there from one sentence to the next….. the main rule is shot down in flames.🔥🔥🔥

IMG_0905.png

IMG_0906.png

Man.......my threshold for weirdness is PRETTY high, but this is new one. Schizophrenia including audio/visual holuscinations happens to people and it can be very pointed if the person can affix it to something.

Or maybe I'll be walking through the woods and all the sudden I start hearing "we are the nephaaaaalllllleeeeeeeeeeeem" in my head over and over and then the jokes on me. 

Screenshot_20230513-174637_DuckDuckGo.jpg

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif