Infrasound Or Bigfoot Sound Effects

bipedalist

some of these attacks could just be plain ol' panick attacks, they happen when you breathe to fast without exhaling the same amount, too much Oxygen or something, makes you feel numb and incapacitated. The best thing to do is just breathe into a paper bag until you feel better.

I'll remember this, and include some paper bags in my backpack, for my next adventure ;)

I'll remember this, and include some paper bags in my backpack, for my next adventure ;)

imo, you might wanna bring some terlet paper too, lol, if you see one, it might get messy :lol:

On 2 different occasions we have heard what sounded like a child humming in a singsong like way. Same place but a year or two apart.

This is very thick/dense brush and bog (my wife sunk her right leg up to her hip in mud last time lol)

Very weird hearing what sounds like a little kid playing out in the middle of nowhere.

S

Think I recall replying to you on the old forum, about this.

There were at least several dozen men, that woke up in the middle of the night (myself included) and heard a series of grunts and whines, that eventually turned into child like sounds (humming and laughter). I'm not saying it was creature related, because I don't know that. Just making the comparison.

I've done extensive research on what was (or could have been) in the area, and I don't believe it was native wildlife, or children. It was in a remote location, within the Cordillera Mts, in the Philippines, during a joint military training exercise.

Guest vilnoori

Think I recall replying to you on the old forum, about this.

There were at least several dozen men, that woke up in the middle of the night (myself included) and heard a series of grunts and whines, that eventually turned into child like sounds (humming and laughter). I'm not saying it was creature related, because I don't know that. Just making the comparison.

I've done extensive research on what was (or could have been) in the area, and I don't believe it was native wildlife, or children. It was in a remote location, within the Cordillera Mts, in the Philippines, during a joint military training exercise.

Wow. What an eerie experience! Do you think it might have been a troupe of H. floresiensis-like creatures? Were there any tracks left to look at? Since H. floresiensis (nicknamed hobbits) remains have been found dated only 18,000 years ago, it is quite on the cards that there may be populations in densely forested, sparsely populated Southeast Asian countries which are undiscovered. And also remember that NA accounts also describe "little people." Perhaps from similar aural experiences--and then the tale grew up around it of fully clothed little people, as the tales describe? I can see how it could easily happen.

BFF Patron

I'm wondering if these nnnnnnn sounds are steady or if they are pulsing?

I have had experience with both, but short bursts of pulsations are the norm. When it is not and it is continuous, it is quite uncomfortable, and if you are awake, forget about sleeping soundly. :(

I'm wondering if these nnnnnnn sounds are steady or if they are pulsing?

The ones I tried to describe are pulsating or about 1 second apart. I really have no idea what it is at this point, but would really like to find out. I remember years ago there was talk about putting in an ELF transmitter in the UP, but I never did research it. Time to get busy and see what I can find. UPs

Although this is not infrasound related, I was hunting in a fairly thick forest and heard what sounded exactly like a bunch of people talking at the same time. Very similar to being at a party and you are outside, the door is open, and you hear all of the conversations at once. I could see through the forest and the sound did not seem to originate in any one place. I was finally able to figure out that it was a flock of geese overhead and they were in their typical V-formation heading south. It was quite bizarre and if I did not see the geese, I would probably be stumped to this day. I was probably in just the right spot in that the sound did not seem to originate above me. Anyone else have this happen to them? UPs

Admin

Tinnitus

There are several common types of tinnitus:

• Tonal tinnitus is often called "ringing in the ears." This type of tinnitus produces a continuous sound, like a single note playing over and over.
  • Pulsatile tinnitus, in which the tinnitus sounds are intermittent, continuous, or pulsating in time with the heartbeat.
  • Tinnitus in which the sound is a ringing, buzzing, roaring, whistling, or hissing noise.
  • Less common tinnitus, in which the sounds are described as beeping, Morse code type of signals, or even a musical notes.
  • Less common still is tinnitus experienced as several different types of noises at the same time.

In a rare, unusual type of tinnitus, known as "objective tinnitus," the noise is heard not only by the affected individual but also by others....

With objective tinnitus, an examiner can hear the sound heard by the patient by using a stethoscope. Benign problems, such as the noise from a problem with the jaw joint, openings of the eustachian tubes (the passage that connects the ear and the back of the nose), or repetitive muscle contractions may be the cause of the objective tinnitus. Other causes are the pulsing flow of blood through the carotid artery in the neck, or the continuous hum of normal blood outflow through the jugular vein.

There are two relatively tiny muscles in the middle ear attached to the tiny bones in the ear. These muscles contract briefly in response to loud or sudden noises in order to protect the inner ear from over-stimulation. On occasion, one or both of these muscles may begin to contract and relax rhythmically for no apparent reason. Because these muscles are attached to the tiny ear bones, contractions may result in repetitious clicking sounds.

In rare cases, rhythmic muscle contractions or spasms may affect one of the throat muscles attached to the eustachian tubeglossary_icon.gif. This is called palatal myoclonus and often produces an annoying clicking noise.

In some very severe cases, objective tinnitus may be an early sign of increased pressure in the fluid that surrounds that brain and spinal cord (cerebrospinal fluid). A pulsating sound may result from a blocked artery, an aneurysm, a tumor in a blood vessel, or other blood vessel disorders.

Edited by gigantor

Guest vilnoori

Oh, pu-leese. Tinnitus sufferers have it all the time and know what it is. Or it occurs following a very loud noise like an explosion. It certainly wasn't responsible for what I heard that day, a day in which I also saw very large (17") footprints and other "signs." Give me a break!

That is just trying to stretch any remotely plausible explanation too far, like trying to put size 8 pantyhose on a size 18 body. It just doesn't fit.

Admin
Tinnitus sufferers have it all the time and know what it is. Or it occurs following a very loud noise like an explosion.

I suffer (mildly) from it and it doesn't occur all the time. Explosions are not necessary either.

I submit to you that it is more plausible than BF humming or vocalizing at infra-sound level frequencies.

Edited by gigantor

I have no idea what is causing the noise that I hear up at my cabin, but its not consistent with Tinnitus. The ringing in the ears is much different, at least to me. This other noise/feel has no effect on me as far as weird feelings, etc. I would like to figure it out although it may never happen again and, so far, I have been able to rule out gas lights, river, anything electrical, aircraft, and weather. I have never had it happen anywhere except in my cabin or on the porch.

Admin

Could it be insects? some critters can produce strange buzzing sounds when many of them do it simultaneously. They can generate high decibels and if you're tens of yards away from them...

You do describe the sounds as occurring in the summer / fall.

Edited by gigantor