What's Your Cut-Off Date?

TimB

Guest gershake

I don't know. I think mine is June 30th 2012. That would be about one year late from the original suspected release ("late spring '11").

posted this on October 16th, 2011. Still safe, still safe... ...

Guest shoot1

I saw a post on Reddit that says "The next issue of 'Primates' will be published 6-15-2012. It "...Embraces work in all fields of investigation"." Kind of makes sense. On the other hand, if Ketchum's paper was kicked back from peer review because it needs more work, can she state that publicly? Nothing she says or does gives me any confidence in her. More transparency would really help.

The Erickson Project has given a release date of "this Fall." I'm taking them at their word. Since Dec. 22 is the first day of Winter this year, that's my "no longer give a crap date." If nothing materializes by then, I'll stop paying attention to every element of this story, EP, OP, KR, etc.

@RWRidley

Can you post the link or copy to this thread, the statement from Erickson, saying they were releasing the footage this Fall? I believe you but want to see it for myself so I can reference it when they don't release the footage, this Fall.

My prediction for the Ketchum paper is July 26, 2012. There will also be a documentary released on the 27th that will be shown on either Discovery, History or Animal Planet. This is Sweeps Week and would be the optimal time to really get some attention and money. *This is pure speculation of course.

Edited by Cisco

• 1 month later...
Guest gershake

I don't know. I think mine is June 30th 2012. That would be about one year late from the original suspected release ("late spring '11").

New date is December 31st 2012. P:

My prediction for the Ketchum paper is July 26, 2012. There will also be a documentary released on the 27th that will be shown on either Discovery, History or Animal Planet. This is Sweeps Week and would be the optimal time to really get some attention and money.

Its also the day the Olympics start... (27th July)... coinkidink??

Edited by Gruffalo

I'm still sticking to my prediction of July 27.

If I was their publicity agent, this would be the date I picked for release.

They're already losing interest from the Bigfoot community and others are hot on the DNA trail. If this runs past Summer, it may be too late to capitalize.

Guest Loonsquatch

Today, July 19, 2012. After being a believer and advocate for more than 20 years, my interest in this topic ends today. I left this forum for 4-6 months and returned today. You all should try that, it provides a stark and amazing perspective. Hundreds, likely thousands of hours spent by many, many individuals, discussing the same topics over and over again...PGF, Sierra Shooting, dermal ridges, native Americans who claim to live amongst them, how to trap or shoot a bigfoot. The list is endless, except for one thing, never one shred of actual, undeniable proof. I admit that it has been fun to imagine a 9' tall, 500 lb intelligent human-like being living in the wild, always just one step ahead of our pursuit, but seen by many, with nothing to gain, and everything to lose, from reporting their encounter. But, for me the game is over. I don't know what those people are seeing, but it's not Bigfoot.

I have much better things to do with my time than believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, and Bigfoot. The animal doesn't exist. The day someone comes forward with absolute proof otherwise is the day I'll admit I was wrong, but I don't suspect I'll ever have to make good on that promise. Until then, my time is better spent doing almost anything else.

Man what a wake-up call it was to come back here after months away. Seriously, each and every one of you should try it.

So long.

Loonsquatch

Guest OntarioSquatch

Looks like today was his cut off date lol. I'm confident something can be accomplished with these DNA samples though. Both Oxford University & Dr. Ketchum failing is unlikely.

BFF Patron

Have you tried JREF? There's a home for you somewhere I'm sure. :unsure:

Guest Loonsquatch

You were gone for months so your interest ended a lot long ago than today. Why even waste your time typing up your farewell, no one cares anyway? Good riddance.

Nope, it ended tonight. Went through a divorce, job change, and lost my mom since I left this place. I didn't have much time to visit this or any other forum. It had nothing to do with my "belief." I'm not surprised by your response, however - it seems that once you drink the BF Cool-Aid, and believe me, I drank gallons, you want nothing to do with anything contrary. Just step away for a while and see how it changes your perspective. I logged on tonight really excited to get back in the saddle. An hour later, well, I'm done.

Looks like today was his cut off date lol. I'm confident something can be accomplished with these DNA samples though. Both Oxford University & Dr. Ketchum failing is unlikely.

It doesn't appear you've been around that long...it is very likely neither produces squat(ch).

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic