Sasquatch hand print.

DarkEyes

Hey everyone. Had a photo I wanted to share. Recently got back from a BFRO expedition in California. We had many unexplained events happen during the 5 day stay in the outdoors. But here is a good one. Check out this hand print that was on one of the vehicles at the camp. You can clearly see the hand print and the forearm hair that was there also. The hand print on the left was a comparative handprint from a 6’2”/250lbs male. There was also hair print on the tailgate where the culprit in question stood with its back brushing up against it(which I didn’t photograph). This area was dubbed “The nursery” because of all the smaller/juvenile Sasquatches that are reported. While there, I didn’t hear numerous small bipedal feet watching around our tent as well as small footsteps running on the granite where I had left apples. They were gone the next morning, not a crumb around.

IMG_0411.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Nice, could you tell if it was a left or right hand based on a thumb print which I can't see there? 

Did you take measurements of the width and length (heel of the palm to top of middle finger) of both handprints show on the picture above? Can you provide that to us?

12 hours ago, bipedalist said:

Nice, could you tell if it was a left or right hand based on a thumb print which I can't see there? 

It was the right hand. The thumb is in an odd position. It’s either bent or is a lot shorter than the human print on the left

IMG_5956.jpeg

10 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

Did you take measurements of the width and length (heel of the palm to top of middle finger) of both handprints show on the picture above? Can you provide that to us?

Unfortunately I didn’t. I was shown this as I was literally heading out of the expedition, all the equipment was buried in the trailer and I couldn’t get to it 

I would be very interesting to have had a forensic person preserve the prints from your vehicle and have the results compared.  I believe it was Jimmy Chilcutt who found that dermal ridges on suspected sasquatch footprints ran vertically along the footprint rather than horizontally across the footprint.  Not sure how the dermal-ridge pattern works with a hand but the results could have been interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 1

Initially I thought the thumb was

a funny size proportion compared to the hand it was on and compared to the human hand print. Then I thought, what does a primate hand look like, and I was so surprised to see the thumbs would match proportionately along side gorilla/orangutan. 

IMG_0450.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I think hand morphology can be so varied,  all we can take is a sample and record.     no definitive data can be determined.   

The difference between human and Sasquatch with the collection of dust is pretty cool. Makes me think they must have a significant amount of some kind of oily stuff on them. Its almost magnetic for dust and this seems to happen with most of the prints I see.

I heard from a little bird where this trip was, and I have had the same thing happen to my car there. I also had a clear vocalization at midnight and had a tent toucher at 5 AM the next morning. No, I won't tell you where this happened, because I don't blow fishing spots, camping spots or sasquatch spots. 

Thank you for sharing. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Twist said:

I think hand morphology can be so varied,  all we can take is a sample and record.     no definitive data can be determined.   

Yea, everything in the hand could look so different m. BUT the thing that got me more out of everything was the hair that brushed up against the car. Not sure if it’s coming through on the photos as well or not, but when I saw it in person I knew this was something! I was astonished. It there wasn’t the hair in it, I probably would have brushed it off as a human hand print. 

21 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

How much did the 5 day expedition cost?

I believe it’s like $300 a person or so for the 3 day expedition. I’ve seen other camping trips costing about $600 a person and it’s just camping…No awesome Sasquatch related things 

Here’s a photo that I used some filters on to show the hand print and the hair swipe a little better. I circled it in green, and I blocked out someone’s face with the yellow

IMG_0462.jpeg

2 hours ago, 7.62 said:

What was the ground like around the truck ?  

hard packed dirt  or  grassy  ?

It was very grassy. It was the edge of a meadow.