Sasquatch hand print.

DarkEyes

4 hours ago, Twist said:

Nope sure can’t! Lol.  But I can put it in 2nd gear and creep around the two tracks listening to the radio!   

Good pickup for sure!

Just make sure when you go hunting? You shoot uphill and let everything go downhill! Then you don’t need mules!😂

Does anybody get any film or pics with all these visual encounters on these BFRO expeditions  ?

Sounds about as common to encounter a Sasquatch as it is for me to see a deer or black bear when I'm out camping 

10 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Does anybody get any film or pics with all these visual encounters on these BFRO expeditions  ?

Sounds about as common to encounter a Sasquatch as it is for me to see a deer or black bear when I'm out camping 

A curfew and no guns? 🤔

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

A curfew and no guns? 🤔

The poster didn't say anything about a curfew or did he ?  He wrote that he wasn't told to stay in his tent he just chose to .

As for the no gun rule I kind of get it if a group of unknowns  or strangers are all going out at night . Hell I don't even like hiking and walking my dog on some trails  in the Daylight  during hunting season .  

2 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

The poster didn't say anything about a curfew or did he ?  He wrote that he wasn't told to stay in his tent he just chose to .

As for the no gun rule I kind of get it if a group of unknowns  or strangers are all going out at night . Hell I don't even like hiking and walking my dog on some trails  in the Daylight  during hunting season .  

https://nypost.com/2022/11/01/montana-woman-cited-for-animal-abuse-after-killing-husky-she-thought-was-a-wolf/

2 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

20181211_125156.jpg

1 minute ago, 7.62 said:

wold-husky-montana-34.webp

45 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Maybe this time they did not have a curfew. What I am getting at is there is room for shenanigans. I’m not discounting Bigfoot or Bigfoot evidence. But I am saying is that if you’re selling a product?

It pays to have satisfied customers, right?

So I’ve always held their policies suspect. The other one is that expedition leaders show up a day early.

I like to think the best of my fellow man, but at 53 years of age I have been disappointed.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, norseman said:

Maybe this time they did not have a curfew. What I am getting at is there is room for shenanigans. I’m not discounting Bigfoot or Bigfoot evidence. But I am saying is that if you’re selling a product?

It pays to have satisfied customers, right?

So I’ve always held their policies suspect. The other one is that expedition leaders show up a day early.

I like to think the best of my fellow man, but at 53 years of age I have been disappointed.

I have no doubt some expeditions are unscrupulous in planting evidence to keep people paying . That's actually a  question I asked of the poster . He seems to think they are on the up and up . Could they be scamming everyone ? anything is possible . The member said he even had a daytime sighting along with the thermal. He id say he not an outdoorsman so could have he spotted a bear and the mind saw what it wanted to see ? Who knows .

I'll tell what gets me is there have been hard core researchers searching for years that have never had a sighting but these BFRO things seem to have them all the time .

Things that make go......

13 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I have no doubt some expeditions are unscrupulous in planting evidence to keep people paying . That's actually a  question I asked of the poster . He seems to think they are on the up and up . Could they be scamming everyone ? anything is possible . The member said he even had a daytime sighting along with the thermal. He id say he not an outdoorsman so could have he spotted a bear and the mind saw what it wanted to see ? Who knows .

I'll tell what gets me is there have been hard core researchers searching for years that have never had a sighting but these BFRO things seem to have them all the time .

Well…. Let’s put it this way. If you’re outside of a wall tent at elk camp tapping on a stove at 3 am? Your gonna have a really bad reception.

Its borderline suicidal. 

If your in a BFRO camp at 3:30 am tapping on a stove and they are not armed and they have been instructed NOT to get out of their tents? 🤷‍♂️

I don’t wanna be a kill joy or ruin anyone’s experiences. This is the BFF and we talk all things Bigfoot. Dark eyes had some experiences and good for him! Awesome! I am glad he shared them with us and I hope they are genuine!

I just personally would never go with a group that put any sort of stipulations on me for any reason.

1) I am an old mule skinner and I pack…..not negotiable.

2) My bladder is more than happy to wake me up a couple times a night.

3) If I hear noises outside my tent? I will be investigating.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 7.62 said:

There is the Sierra gate video. It’s on the forum here. Some see the figure walking some don’t. I could see it. And I had some weird experience where this was filmed on this last expedition.

1 hour ago, 7.62 said:

The member said he even had a daytime sighting along with the thermal. He id say he not an outdoorsman so could have he spotted a bear and the mind saw what it wanted to see ? Who knows .

1 hour ago, norseman said:

I’ve seen a bear, this was not a bear. Nothing had the face that this did.  After my last years experience I went into this expedition not expecting to see anything. I had numerous unexplained event and encounters. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

If your in a BFRO camp at 3:30 am tapping on a stove and they are not armed and they have been instructed NOT to get out of their tents? 🤷‍♂️

I never said we are instructed to stay in our tents or that there is a curfew. You are free to do whatever you want in the evening or middle of the night.

And I do need to clarify the gun issue. You are not allowed to bring it on trail during night hikes with groups. If you go off individually on a hike you can take it, and you can have it on you in your tent. 

Edited by DarkEyes

19 minutes ago, DarkEyes said:

I never said we are instructed to stay in our tents or that there is a curfew. You are free to do whatever you want in the evening or middle of the night.

And I do need to clarify the gun issue. You are not allowed to bring it on trail during night hikes with groups. If you go off individually on a hike you can take it, and you can have it on you in your tent. 

I know you didn’t say it. Sorry I wasn’t being specific. Other people have reported curfews and no firearms. 

I am glad this policy has changed.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, norseman said:

I know you didn’t say it. Sorry I wasn’t being specific. Other people have reported curfews and no firearms. 

I am glad this policy has changed.

Oh ok, just making sure I was clear as well. These are the policies for the CA expeditions. I never been to one in a different state, so I don’t know if they have different rules.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, DarkEyes said:

There is the Sierra gate video. It’s on the forum here. Some see the figure walking some don’t. I could see it. And I had some weird experience where this was filmed on this last expedition.

I’ve seen a bear, this was not a bear. Nothing had the face that this did.  After my last years experience I went into this expedition not expecting to see anything. I had numerous unexplained event and encounters. 

Did it look like Patty?

19 hours ago, norseman said:

Did it look like Patty?

The one I saw during the day? It had a really round head, short brown/light brown hair, and all black eyes. The Darkest eyes you’d ever seen. That’s how I know it wasn’t a bear.