Do You Think Bf Has Been Discovered But Is Hush Hush?

Guest bfsearcher

Guest HairyGreek

Yeah, they really botched that whole SR-72 thing...and the stealth bomber and fighter. I mean, everyone knew about those.

Edited to add: BF wouldn't change the "big two topics we don't discuss" in the least for either sides of the fence.

Edited by HairyGreek

I also have to disagree with the idea that the gov't can't keep a secret. I have a very close family member who has worked in the aerospace industry for over 30 years, mostly on highly classified projects. He has assured me that we know or guess nothing of many existing black projects and I at least trust him implicitly. This gentleman worked on the F117 and B2 projects(as mentioned by HG) for years and the existence of those aircraft only became public knowledge when the gov't decided to disclose them.

Edited by Bonehead74

Guest COGrizzly

I once was a Managing Hummer Tour Guide for a company in Vail. Back in 2005, I took out Scooter Libby, the Ambassador to North Korea, the originator of the Hummer and a bunch of other govt people. The World Forum was in Beaver Creek for the week and Cheney was there too, but not in the Hummer.

It was requested we take the "roughest trail" available. I did not know whom I was picking up. Picked them up at the Hyatt and I found out who everyone was. The inventor of the Hummer sat in the front seat next to me.

Long story short was, I ended up talking to mostly the Hummer guy. He was evidently at one time, a higher up in the military. We hit it off and the other people were involved in their own discussions. I spoke of the Colorado Grizzly and the possibility of it. I also mentioned Sasquatch. He didn't say a whole lot. I probed further and I dont remember exactly what he said but it was somthing like, "anything's possible" with a smirk on his face. He was old. Over 80 and seemed truthful. I got the impression he personally knew, but whatever.

There's my story. I put it up on the old BFF if anyone remembers.

Guest StankApe

the Air Force can keep secrets I will give you that. But that's mainly due to their strict control over access to the information, sites and technology. (heck they PROMOTED the idea that they were taking apart UFO's out at Groom Lake to try and disguise their Stealth programs and such.) HOWEVER, I don't really see Bigfoot being at that kind of clearance level.

I see it like this:

1. Agencies within the government must have significant amounts of information regarding bigfoot. How could they not? They would have to be completely inept otherwise. Some past indicators are an Army Corps of Engineers publication in the 70's listing bigfoot as an indigenous species in the PNW and, reportedly, a soldier's handbook at Ft. Lewis (after my time there) purportedly directing soldiers to avoid contact with bigfoot.

2. The Government (with a big "G") has bigger fish to fry than bigfoot, usually the next election, and there's always a next election (I consider this a politically neutral statement).

3. If the Government could control bigfoot, it would be doing so, and it doesn't look like they are.

4. Because Government cannot control bigfoot, or those in our own species that would probably react in socially undesirable manners given public knowledge that bigfoot exist, there's no upside in disclosing the existence of bigfoot to the public.

5. So Government has directed Agencies not to allow bigfoot to become a distraction. Don't have an official policy, don't acknowledge them, don't spend a lot of resources on them (including no research grants), but don't leave a body lying around if you run across one. This amounts to a don't ask, don't tell, sweep it under the rug policy.

6. The public facilitates the policy through apathy and ignorance. Anyone making claims is suppressed by public skepticism or outright derision.

7. Academia can't get public money to research bigfoot, and so academia neglects the subject.

8. It will take someone dragging a body in and dropping it in a television studio, or the completion of a rigourous privately funded scientific study to establish the existence of bigfoot in the public consciousness.

9. Once the existence of bigfoot is established by one of these events, the leaks out of government agencies regarding knowledge of bigfoot will start to flow more freely. Ultimately Government will acknowledge awareness of bigfoot, but will not acknowledge any official policy regarding bigfoot.

BFF Patron
8. It will take someone dragging a body in and dropping it in a television studio, or the completion of a rigourous privately funded scientific study to establish the existence of bigfoot in the public consciousness.

Like this one best, just don't do it on Bob Gimlin's birthday, the anniversary of the PGF or around this time of year--- Halloween. Might scare the kids and keep them from trick-or-treating. :unsure:

I will assume the reports from military facilities are indeed truthful and surmise the "Gov't" just doesn't care enough to promote a coverup. More like the ignore it and move along thinking. Too many bigger issues and too little funding for anything organized to be going on. JMO

The first instinct of ANY gov't official is to control and limit the disclosure of information. Nowhere is this instinct more obvious than in the Fish and Wildlife community, as witnessed by the many many lies they've been caught in over the years about such subjects as predator reintroduction, the presence or absense of particular animals in particular ranges, the amount of damage reintroduced predators do to livestock in the surrounding area, etc.

Guest Primate

Excellent points JDL and Mulder,

A simple elegant explanation as to why some "animals" got the body bag treatment at Mt. Saint Helens..

Excellent points JDL and Mulder,

A simple elegant explanation as to why some "animals" got the body bag treatment at Mt. Saint Helens..

Primate, don't take personally, as I've seen this rumor before. It's among the Bigfoot Mythos, along with the creatures ganging up on the hunter if he shoots a member, infrasound use, and dogs too frightened to follow the creature.

Guest Primate

I don't . I'm aware that this has floated around for awhile(with perhaps less evidence then the other two you mentioned)and gone through a couple stages of being debunked . I still tend to think there MAY be something to it..

Guest HairyGreek

Just curious how you could actually debunk it. That's the beauty of a conspiracy story. You can't ever prove it's a lie or the truth.

Guest Tsalagi

A family member was told by a friend who is a scientist at one of the national labs that he saw a Bigfoot in their facility while working on assignment there. What the facility would want with him I don't know, but I used to work near one of their monkey & rat farms where they raise the animals for testing, so can vouch for the fact they do keep lots of animals.

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic