A Skofftic Attempt to Waste Everybody's Time

collo

some members claim to have a bunch of clear & concise photo/video evidence, though will never share it....some even claim to see bigfoot everywhere they go, even different states (as if bigfoot dogs them). 

strange that these same members decline when pressed to prove it.

Huh?!?!?!?!

The US government denied the existence of UFOs for my entire lifetime. Until last year.

Huh!?!?!?

Oh, and Collo. Go ahead and avail yourself to our punctuation marks and capital letters. They're on the house!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, collo said:

some members claim to have a bunch of clear & concise photo/video evidence, though will never share it....some even claim to see bigfoot everywhere they go, even different states (as if bigfoot dogs them). 

Huh?!?!?!?!

And your point is?

2 hours ago, Doug said:

And your point is?

do you need it explained??? Huh"!"!" ???

sooooo many here have made big claims but so far, no proof. I'm waiting....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, collo said:

Huh?!?!?!?!

You seem...

Familiar.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/25/2023 at 3:37 PM, collo said:

Huh?!?!?!?!

I am not aware of any member saying they have clear and concise photo and video of a Sasquatch . Perhaps you can link that so I can read it myself 

• Upvote 1

on the flip side, when a member here does supposedly "have the goods" , other members and mods/admins also will jump on the poo poo wagon. I remember reading this one about 11 years ago on here: 

the guy got nothing but scorn from a majority of the members and if I recall correctly, an Admin hacked this guys account and froze it so he couldn't present more evidence.

Bigfooters are the WORST enemy of Bigfooters....

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, collo said:

do you need it explained??? Huh"!"!" ???

sooooo many here have made big claims but so far, no proof. I'm waiting....

Hello Collo:

If you put in the time, you may see a Sasquatch. One may even chase you back to your vehicle. Have you seen a Bigfoot? 

21 hours ago, Bonehead74 said:

You seem...

Familiar.

True. Repeating like a scratched record.

Unusually familiar with an 11 year old thread. 

Feel free to contact someone with an image and purchase a one time personal use license for a copyrighted image. Caveat emptor. Be aware that AI created images can not be copyrighted. 

If you lack funds, buy a picture of Patty off of ebay.

Not even a good try Vann. Vann Go?

23 hours ago, collo said:

........no proof. I'm waiting....

Okay. Please be seated in the back, try to be quiet, and wait. We'll wake you up when it's time for your review.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, collo said:

..........an Admin hacked this guys account and froze it so he couldn't present more evidence.

Bigfooters are the WORST enemy of Bigfooters....

Like government, we're actually secret agents here, sworn to protect sasquatches from Science. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• gigantor changed the title to A Skofftic Attempt to Waste Everybody's Time