A Skofftic Attempt to Waste Everybody's Time

collo

On 9/25/2023 at 2:37 PM, collo said:

some members claim to have a bunch of clear & concise photo/video evidence, though will never share it....some even claim to see bigfoot everywhere they go, even different states (as if bigfoot dogs them). 

strange that these same members decline when pressed to prove it.

Huh?!?!?!?!

Yeah, a lot of knowers claim to trip on bigfoots left and right when they walk out their door every morning..

This thread should have been named: "A Skofftic Attempt to Waste Everybody's Time".  I saw a film of a Sasquatch that was taken in 1967.  It is undeniable footage and (some of Us) are realizing that digital, electro-magnetic cameras don't work very well for this subject.  There is a Scientific basis for that, but don't bother looking into Science. 

And, btw, BFF Admins do not 'hack' accounts, they just do their best to limit the World's exposure to trolls.

Patty.jpg

Edited by xspider1

On 9/25/2023 at 5:36 PM, collo said:

do you need it explained??? Huh"!"!" ???

sooooo many here have made big claims but so far, no proof. I'm waiting....

Apparently you do. I still see no point to your post other than the same old statement you have made time and time again, year after year. Just an old and tired pronouncement regurgitated for some kind of self amusement of a mind that is sick.

• gigantor changed the title to A Skofftic Attempt to Waste Everybody's Time
On 9/25/2023 at 11:37 AM, collo said:

........some even claim to see bigfoot everywhere they go..........

Yeah, I went camping the other day. There was a sasquatch behind every tree.

6368957C-2951-4D2B-94B4-C22E2D99919C.jpeg

Wow, Gigantor (an Admin) childishly changes the title of my post? When you fill out job applications, Gigantor, do you mention that you are an Admin on a "Bigfoot forum"???

1 hour ago, xspider1 said:

This thread should have been named: "A Skofftic Attempt to Waste Everybody's Time".  I saw a film of a Sasquatch that was taken in 1967.  It is undeniable footage and (some of Us) are realizing that digital, electro-magnetic cameras don't work very well for this subject.  There is a Scientific basis for that, but don't bother looking into Science. 

And, btw, BFF Admins do not 'hack' accounts, they just do their best to limit the World's exposure to trolls.

Patty.jpg

"Digital" cameras don't work on bigfoot? WHAT????  Huh>!)  oh sweet feathery jesus!!! LOL

• Haha 1

Internet trolls, now there’s a strange phenomenon I’ll never figure out.  I can only surmise that their sense of self worth is so low any type of attention, even negative, gratifies them.

1 hour ago, Chim Chim said:

Internet trolls, now there’s a strange phenomenon I’ll never figure out.  I can only surmise that their sense of self worth is so low any type of attention, even negative, gratifies them.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/17456916211044140

……… I offer a multidimensional, empirically tractable framework of ideological thinking, suggesting it can be conceptualized as a style of thinking that is rigid in its adherence to a doctrine and resistance to evidence-based belief-updating and favorably oriented toward an in-group and antagonistic to out-groups………

Look, many of you have labeled me a troll, a "scoffitic" (that's really stupid, btw) but why is it that on this site, only dance fever believers are allowed comment? Skepticism is a HUGE part of bigfootery and until one of you drags a hairy guy onto the slab, skeptics are waaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead in this game

JREF? Not sure what that was, I had to google it. NO, not a member there

HUH!?!?

Edited by collo

15 minutes ago, collo said:

.........Skepticism is a HUGE part of bigfootery and until one of you drags a hairy guy onto the slab, skeptics are waaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead in this game..........

Maybe it isn't seen by many as a game?

........JREF? Not sure what that was, I had to google it. NO, not a member there.........

LOL! Yeah, call me a skeptic...........

38 minutes ago, collo said:

Look, many of you have labeled me a troll, a "scoffitic" (that's really stupid, btw) but why is it that on this site, only dance fever believers are allowed comment? Skepticism is a HUGE part of bigfootery and until one of you drags a hairy guy onto the slab, skeptics are waaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead in this game

JREF? Not sure what that was, I had to google it. NO, not a member there

HUH!?!?

did you forget to take your meds again? whats going on in your life that compels you to try and bring others down? very sad for you. get outside and breathe in some fresh air.