What If Nothing Comes Of The Ketchum/op/erickson Projects?

Guest slimwitless

Who knows if Lindsay's sources are legitimate.

Who knows if Ketchum's science is solid.

Who knows if the General is a hoaxer or not.

We must wait and see.

In the meantime, all I suggested was "caution".

You disagree?

Caution is warranted. It seemed though that you were casting doubt on two particular sample providers because of a rubber mask, a drawing and a rumor. As for Ketchum's science, you're right. Time will tell.

Guest vilnoori

They probably did use the mask for the artist's model, but that doesn't mean that they don't have a good sample or couple of samples. A young or infant BF wouldn't look like that mask, anyway, and a portion of an adult female also, and no more than that was ever claimed in the initial story. It is far from a debunk.

Guest Crowlogic

Man IMO that rubber mask just about confirms that the artist rendition comes from creating that rubber mask which implies that there was a person wearing the rest of the suit when the sighting happened and later recalled for the artist rendition. That mask and artist rendition are simply too close to deny a connection.

SSR Team

Man IMO that rubber mask just about confirms that the artist rendition comes from creating that rubber mask which implies that there was a person wearing the rest of the suit when the sighting happened and later recalled for the artist rendition. That mask and artist rendition are simply too close to deny a connection.

I think you'll find most BF Masks would have roughly the same kind of look Crow, there's not really a great deal of variation to them overall... :D

DR

No offense but from your comment above... are you vouching for General based simply on your confidence in your ability to tell if someone is lying?

Parn, Mommy and Daddy tomato crossed the street. They looked back at junior and he was still at the cross walk. Daddy tomato got mad, ran back and stepped on junior and said, catch up!! Dude, I've stated many times on this forum why I believe him. I know the results of the flesh sample. I'll say it again. I know the results of the flesh sample. On top of that, I believe him. Justin and I are avid outdoors men. We relate to each other very well. He's not some poser pretending to be a hunter an tracker, he is the real thing. Have you ever believed anybody Parn, or is everybody suspect in your life? Understand, if this is a lie, then he's not the only one lying to me. That would make Melba a liar too. If that turns out to be the case, then oh well, I'll just re-focus on my favorite pastime, Deer hunting. No DNA study involved there :D

OK, we get it, but if the peer review says no dice, then what?

It doesn't mean Melba is lying,it just means she might have made a mistake. It's hard to say without knowing exactly what she did. But if that is how it plays out you will have people questioning what Justin shot on the mountain. How good of a friend are you? Are you ready for that?

Edited by Jodie

I think you'll find most BF Masks would have roughly the same kind of look Crow, there's not really a great deal of variation to them overall... :D

Yeah, Crow just made a stretch of logic that Mr Fantastic wouldn't dare attempt.

Guest RedRatSnake

???? That is way far off, 2 seconds into a Google search and i found an awesome collection, unless i am missing something here within the conversation? you can get a mask that is absolutely killer anytime. :thumbsup:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1440&bih=626&q=big+foot+mask&gbv=2&oq=big+foot+mask&aq=f&aqi=g-s1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1681l7631l0l8242l17l17l2l1l1l0l232l1975l2.10.2l14l0

If Lindsay is correct, then General did change his story somewhat from his original postings on a taxidermy web site. There, he said he had shot the large Bigfoot in the back as it moved away from him. Also, if Lindsay's sourcing is correct, General's father does not believe he shot two Bigfoot. He shot two bears, the father thinks (again, if Lindsay has a good source).

I don't know what the DNA report will show, but caution should prevail if it is tied too closely to the Sierra Kill story or the Erickson Project.

This has been revealed recently.

SasquatchillustrationbyArletDevisser.jpg

The Erickson Bigfoot as drawn.

Below, a commercial Bigfoot mask. (Found here: http://www.latexmask...2=0&Category3=0 )

BigFoot_3185.jpg

Jerry your link doesn't provide any ordering information on the mask,. Where is it commercialy available? Oh, and I would use caution referencing Lindsey, I think that is careless.

Jerry your link doesn't provide any ordering information on the mask,. Where is it commercialy available? Oh, and I would use caution referencing Lindsey, I think that is careless.

I noted "if" Lindsay is correct.....

Mask is out of production, I'm thinking.

Google the mask designer, Bill Stewart, and studio, Custom Creatures, if you need more information.

Guest Dornisch

Why are they trying to sell the steak for 10k if they don't know for sure what it is? It's not making sense to me because it's worth a lot more if it is what they say it is.

Caution is warranted. It seemed though that you were casting doubt on two particular sample providers because of a rubber mask, a drawing and a rumor. As for Ketchum's science, you're right. Time will tell.

Funny how people bring different perspectives to the table. I brought up "a rubber mask, a drawing and a rumor" as added baggage to include with other issues brought up on the various threads.

Admittedly, this was assumed and unstated. Your take: I brought up "a rubber mask, a drawing and a rumor" as stand alone issues that did nothing to illuminate.

???? That is way far off, 2 seconds into a Google search and i found an awesome collection, unless i am missing something here within the conversation? you can get a mask that is absolutely killer anytime. :thumbsup:

http://www.google.co...975l2.10.2l14l0

I've ran across this fellow a couple of times in photos said to be of a sasquatch: http://www.californiacostumes.com/costume/big-foot

Guest RedRatSnake

Why are they trying to sell the steak for 10k if they don't know for sure what it is? It's not making sense to me because it's worth a lot more if it is what they say it is.

Buyer beware!!!! This Meat contains unknown byproducts that may or may not contain certain amounts of Sasquatch or other bipedal animals including Man, starting bid ~ 10 grand

I've ran across this fellow a couple of times in photos said to be of a sasquatch: http://www.californiacostumes.com/costume/big-foot

Strip the crappy costume off, then stick that mask looking out from behind a tree in any given forest, add one person and a 3 second glimpse of it and like magic, A BF sighting.

OK, we get it, but if the peer review says no dice, then what?

It doesn't mean Melba is lying,it just means she might have made a mistake. It's hard to say without knowing exactly what she did. But if that is how it plays out you will have people questioning what Justin shot on the mountain. How good of a friend are you? Are you ready for that?

I'm so tired of waiting I guess I'm ready for anything..lol. You know Jodie I guess it is what it is. I can't answer your question, I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it, or if I come to it. With the in-depth testing Melba's done, you don't just simply make a mistake. This stuff is tested, re-tested and then outsourced for more testing. I truly hope she's correct with her findings for all our sake. If she's not, then oh well, we tried. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

So am I ready for that, you bet! I'm ready for anything. :D

DF

Thanks.

Parn, I'm sorry for that sarcastic response to your question.

Edited by Derekfoot